• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6029 posts in this topic

Posted

@Nyx @Rhea

Apparently Venus is trying to instigate brigading by doing a reaction vid on youtube. We suspect whiteknights will come flooding in.

This is pathetic. This grown woman can’t handle the slightest bit of legit criticism of her behavior and will send her army if fans to do her dirty work. I’m really fucking of tired of people babying her. This is a very clear indication of taking the abuse she went through and emulating it instead of growing from it; she has now moved to the other side of the equation. If this is not more clear proof she needs to grow up then christ help you. She barely seems to hang out with friends even. 

Tinfoil: this oddly coinsides with a certain user that was recently banned???? 

We'll know for sure, by her commentary! 
And, tbh, I'm wearing that SAME exact tinfoil hat. (fucking lol!)

giphy.gif

Posted

@Nyx @Rhea

Apparently Venus is trying to instigate brigading by doing a reaction vid on youtube. We suspect whiteknights will come flooding in.

This is pathetic. This grown woman can’t handle the slightest bit of legit criticism of her behavior and will send her army if fans to do her dirty work. I’m really fucking of tired of people babying her. This is a very clear indication of taking the abuse she went through and emulating it instead of growing from it; she has now moved to the other side of the equation. If this is not more clear proof she needs to grow up then christ help you. She barely seems to hang out with friends even. 

ngl I honestly thought that the user who got banned was Venus. But i might be wrong.

But it’s kind of suspicious that this person was fighting with some users here and now Venus is reacting to pull. 🧐

Posted

Who bragged about being drunk all the time... hmmm 🤔🤔🤔

Posted

@Nyx @Rhea

I welcome anyone who wants to stop by and chat about what’s been going on these past few weeks (or months for that matter.) Let’s do this.

Posted

sorry venus but are you gonna call your doctor a "hater" when they diagnose you with liver failure because you drink too much? cause its gonna happen if you keep drinking like that looool. I personally feel like venus has no idea how weak her body is still...she's gonna get sick again and wonder why lmao talk about destructive behaviour. 

Posted

sorry venus but are you gonna call your doctor a "hater" when they diagnose you with liver failure because you drink too much? cause its gonna happen if you keep drinking like that looool. I personally feel like venus has no idea how weak her body is still...she's gonna get sick again and wonder why lmao talk about destructive behaviour. 

well when people were concerned that eating spicy food would harm her stomach (they may have or may not have known about the black market surgery) she pulled the ‘tHiS iS mY LyFe’ “stop health shaming” card, and continued eating spicy food as ‘fuck you’ to them. she cant handle the slightest introspection, nor can she even be a little mindful of her actions.

Posted (edited)

I haven't commented on her thread(s) in what has been nearly close to if not two years, but have watched what has gone on in the past few months and I can't hold my tongue. Sick.Sick.Sick. And shame on her. I remember even back then, though I had compassion towards her having gone through what she did, I saw through her when she was being manipulative and abusive and spoke my mind about it. I remember when someone replied to my comment asking did I think she was like her mother, and I felt then the apple didn't fall far from the same rotted tree. Here we are some two plus years later and it's wash, rinse, repeat. I recalled saying that it was fine to have empathy, but it wasn't okay to coddle and baby her back then when she was being inappropriate. Whether it was over wanting more dangerous surgery or when having a tantrum about wanting to wear her lolita dresses, she needed to be told that was not appropriate. 

Like then her forum was divided between people who can see what she was doing, and others singing her praises and encouraging her "sassy, badass" attitude. I was perplexed that her going on a tirade because her husband suggested she should wear something different to dinner than her lolita dress and went on to publicly bash him, knowing full well her fan base would strike up the picket signs and pitchforks and charge at him so that he would give in was seen as badass. It's the same sick tactics all over again. I even said people would cheer her on if she made a fart compilation and hyping it as her being so real. Though she hasn't gone that far, seeing her drink herself sick, eating unhealthy junk food, picking her nose, inhaling energy drinks and eating a large quantity of spicy foods is... just as disturbing. And lo and behold, you have people who defend this kind of garbage.

It is hard to feel empathy, when I see a very ugly spirited, vindictive young woman who would rather use her fans like pawns than take a moment to evaluate her current life choices and would want to do something better with her life and her time. If this isn't proof enough that not only is she self-aware, calculated, and a con artist, it illustrates she knows what she is doing and doesn't see a problem with it... in fact she relishes in her insanity. She claims to be a masochist, to a point that might be true, but this comes across more like a sadist because she is acting as a puppeteer and no longer the puppet and directing her following here to do her dirty work. To cause unrest, to reek havoc, and breed further discordance is her end goal but most off, to silence the people who speak the truth. She gets off on the feeling of having that much power over these people, and will use them as vessels to paint the narrative she wants of herself so there is no accountability. While her devoted fans lose sleep, support her ventures, and defend her with their everything, she gloats in it. She has no control over her own life and how it is spiraling, but she knows she can control them.

It's gross. And while we can argue that her following are a flock of fools, they get much more of my sympathy than she does. Because they are so blinded by their fond and warm thoughts of the Venus they felt they knew, they think that she gives a damn about them, when she has not shown once an ounce of genuine gratitude, nor having care of her words or content that could be emotionally triggering, and when those who express concern for her well being calmly and lovingly lament their concerns, she gets defensive and passive aggressive making them feel like crap that they cared at all. If anyone here, can still say with their whole chest that they will still support her, and hope that even that by hitting rock bottom she will recover...bless your hearts.Because those same hearts will continue to get broken until they are ground to dust. What little hope I had and not even as a formal fan or otherwise ( wasn't a fan but ever so often watched her content) is out the window, it smacked a tree, rolled into the street, got ran over by a garbage truck, gobbled up by scavengers, and defecated away. Yes.. it's that far gone.

Also... I remember somewhere in her recent stream she talked about Trisha Paytas and how she felt that if she ever did a mukbang with her she would confess all her sins. Yet she claims she doesn't watch other youtubers (more lies), it donned on me that there is a parallel between these two women and it's easy to see why she likes Trisha Paytas. They are freakishly a lot alike if you really think about it. Talk about like attracts like.

Edited by Raindrop Cake
Things and stuff.

Posted (edited)

So she gonna react to PULL users on this forum or just the website in general hmm

DDFEC8FF-041B-4927-8F60-BA28555D038C.gif

Edited by awakenthestorm

Posted

I think if she reacts to members, she'll definitely react to her biggest "haT0rzs". She'll be passive aggressive, and mock them. She won't argue with their critiques. She'll just make sure to drop their names, and post screen shots too, so her fan-base pawns will know who to attack. 

She might react to her "white knights"; like mention a few names, toss in some screen shots, and give a couple of "awwws!!" & "thank yuuuus!!" (Which would be hilarious, cuz they'll have some serious Senpai Noticed Me moments, and they won't be able to contain themselves, lol!)

She may review the shit posts of Mana, just to have an excuse to bash him again. But I DOUBT she'll touch the topic of Mommy Dearest. If she does, I'll be impressed.

But who really knows. All I claim to know is this: She will send out negativity, and also receive it. It's pointless, sad, sick, and a complete waste of energy. 
...But it's her choice.

Posted

Hah, my prediction came true, that she reads this forum. And what do you know, when one of her cronies gets banned (who was possibly herself even) she plans to make a video about PULL.

I bet Venus can't sleep unless she reads a couple of negative posts about her here. She's probably bookmarked this thread and reads it more than any of us here.

Posted (edited)

I wonder if she'll only react to her own thread or her friends threads too. It would be interesting to hear what she thinks about Kennas, Mikans or Taylors thread

Edited by ShinyUmbreon

Posted

Hah, my prediction came true, that she reads this forum.

Ofc she reads here, as many other snowflakes. Why would anyone doubt that?

Posted

Oh lord please give me strength... Venus is getting worse and worse by every live stream she does. What has it been, two weeks or more when she posted that crying video of her just wanting to be herself but not share everything and "pleees liiv tho puur gai alooon" and now she's basically becoming an e-girl bashing her husband, drinking on camera, doing eating shows, and abusing herself. Also her speaking has only gotten worse. I can not understand a word she says at times. "Ummm... hmmm.. I don't... yeah" The girl who was suppose to know 7 languages can't even speak one!

She should log out for good and live a normal life. This is not doing her any good.

Posted

Oh lord please give me strength... Venus is getting worse and worse by every live stream she does. What has it been, two weeks or more when she posted that crying video of her just wanting to be herself but not share everything and "pleees liiv tho puur gai alooon" and now she's basically becoming an e-girl bashing her husband, drinking on camera, doing eating shows, and abusing herself. Also her speaking has only gotten worse. I can not understand a word she says at times. "Ummm... hmmm.. I don't... yeah" The girl who was suppose to know 7 languages can't even speak one!

She should log out for good and live a normal life. This is not doing her any good.

Welcome to Venus 2019, or as I like to call her, ''true venus''.