• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6049 posts in this topic

Posted

We are her greatest fans, after all 

tenor.thumb.gif.d7bf3689ce4565356079a5c6

In all seriousness, her drama videos were getting the most views so it's the route she's going. A large chunk of her fanbase knows of this forum. Surprised she didn't go for lolcow, they are generally much more cruel with the shit they say lol 

Lolcow is next 

Posted

I don't think she going to say much of anything beyond just rereading what's said here and making small comments without substance.

Yeah looking completely dead and drunk from not sleeping for days and drinking alchool everyday 🐥

Go on Veenusss show this thread to the world so they know all the tea 👍

Posted (edited)

Does she really think it's a good idea to make a video about PULL, when she has a lot of new fans (at least judging from comments on her streams, lots of people saying they've been following her for a few months, and also old fans that just recently started watching her again after years of not interacting with whatever her content has been lately) that may not even know about all the shady/questionable stuff of her internet presence and will now have access to... everything? 

Edit: at least don't make it like the last reaction video where you just nodded and said nothing new lol. Bring it on, V, I'm curious

Edited by Padfoot
Adding stuff

Posted (edited)

Edited by Satanael

Posted

Honestly, I've watched Venus for a very long time (I believe she was 11 or 12) and I really do like her as a person. I remember back in the day we were all concerned about her upbringing and now I am also concerned because I am worried about her mental health. What if Venus doesn't handle things that well? That being said I feel like she has always watched and lurked here. I just wish the best for her. I ope that if anything happens from her looking it's good things. I think we would all agree that we want her to be happy, healthy and living her best life. 

Posted (edited)

Like @Satanael said, i can actually see Venus reacting to the whole site or some threads except hers. I mean even if she reacts to her thread I bet she will only react to the first pages or some shit like that. I mean... if she’s smart enough she shouldn’t do this shitty reaction. She doesn’t want her loyal uwu fans~ To find out her shitty behaviour or “secrets” 

I have seen her in the past saying that she doesn’t care about the haterz!~ says or that negative opinions don’t affect her. But there she is... reacting to a gossip forum. It’s nice to see that people opinions “negative” for the most part does affect you. You are proving us once again that you’re a liar.

You are becoming like your mother, caring only  about the negative stuffs, you my dear love to be a victim. I felt sorry for you but now, meh.. i don’t care anymore.

Just fucking focus yourself on getting therapy, go study do something productive with your life. You got a chance in the Abso Metal thing. Use that to your advantage. Become a better person. Stop doing this stupid reaction videos / live. You said that you were going to make your channel about japan. Go and do that instead of killing yourself with tobasco and alcohol stop being a victim. 

Sorry for the long post and my bad english.

but this woman... jesus christ. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by MachiPichu

Posted

way to tip off how much you lurk, venus.

because about a month ago this thread was constantly defending her and gushing over her. but the moment people catch onto her toxic behaviors, THAT'S when she decides to engage. 

i think this goes to show venus cannot handle criticism. like. remember how snippy she got whenever anyone criticized malice? and how she backpedaled? but now it appears she's run out of backpedal moves. 

Posted

Does she really think it's a good idea to make a video about PULL, when she has a lot of new fans (at least judging from comments on her streams, lots of people saying they've been following her for a few months, and also old fans that just recently started watching her again after years of not interacting with whatever her content has been lately) that may not even know about all the shady/questionable stuff of her internet presence and will now have access to... everything? 

Edit: at least don't make it like the last reaction video where you just nodded and said nothing new lol. Bring it on, V, I'm curious

See that’s the thing. I guess she thinks this will be like the “Reacting to the Haters” video she did (now deleted) about the trolls in her Youtube comment sections...but that’s not quite what we are here. Does she really want to air out the inconvenient truths discussed here on her channel? Because I’d like her to react to the comments about the video she made lying about her husband “quitting his job to live off her earnings” and being “just like her mother,” then deleted a couple of days later. Or why she feels the need to let all her viewers know exactly what she’s drinking at 3:00 in the afternoon:

A13CB2D3-58E6-4412-A449-B6B1A0147E6A.thu

So if she really wants to do this, bring it on. I’d be more than happy to chat with anyone who wants to stop on by, any time. Let’s get it out there.

Oh and if her plan is to “react to” comments shit talking about Manaki just to get them out there because “that’s what they’re saying, not me!” I would like to advise her to not even try. Unfortunately that’s just the kind of sneaky passive-aggressive shit I could totally see her doing.

Posted

Learning about her next video

PhotoFunia-1566792027.thumb.jpg.d2929c3c

Look at all of us coming out of the woodwork to try and be in the video! :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Learning about her next video

PhotoFunia-1566792027.thumb.jpg.d2929c3c

Look at all of us coming out of the woodwork to try and be in the video! :alpacaheadshake:

See I hope she reconsiders and cancels. People are always going to criticises e-celebs and it's really not healthy to look at stuff like this even when you are fully of sound mind. I don't think this is a good idea at all. And I hope she avoids her threads entirely. Sure there are positive things here but also negative things as well. 

Posted

tenor.gif?itemid=35551435d634f666895f_IMG_20190826_051627_5852.tyou, sir, are correct. I have evidence right here. 

that is the funniest and truest thing I’ve seen today thank you 😆🤣

Posted (edited)

People tell her not to read it because of her health...oh now people care about her health 🤦

I'm sure she will turn out comments around that she can't control her audience and she can wear whatever she wants. Yes men are creepy and you can wear whatever you want but he'll don't destroy your body with hot sauce because men are paying you. 

Edited by saber932

Posted (edited)

@Nyx @Rhea

Apparently Venus is trying to instigate brigading by doing a reaction vid on youtube. We suspect whiteknights will come flooding in.

This is pathetic. This grown woman can’t handle the slightest bit of legit criticism of her behavior and will send her army of fans to do her dirty work. I’m really fucking tired of tired of people babying her. This is a very clear indication of taking the abuse she went through and emulating it instead of growing from it; she has now moved to the other side of the equation. If this is not more clear proof she needs to grow up then christ help you. She barely seems to hang out with friends even. 

Tinfoil: this oddly coinsides with a certain user that was recently banned???? 

Edited by kyuutobani