• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5685 posts in this topic

Posted

Here come the lurkers

Dun dun dun

Aren't we the wine moms as a fan stated?

Posted

takes picture with hotsauce in cleavage, takes... this picture HMMM.... comfortable in your skin or in dire need of orbiters to fill your bank account?

i'm sorry but. i'm getting flashbacks to the time PULL users pointed out she was wearing binders (around the same time her and manaki posted that cringey ass video of his 'baby girl' acting like a fucking 5 year old in toys r us) and the people pointing her binders out immediately got scolded because "HOW DARE YOU JUDGE HER FOR COPING? MARGO SEXUALIZED HER ALL HER LIFE" aaand here venus is. sexualising herself. 

which, btw, isnt inherently a bad thing btw. although i know for a fact if this were the yumi king thread she would be getting made fun of for wearing cheap and trashy clothing, but whatever. to me this pic is just the top of this post here. venus is pandering to the demographic that can line her wallet, not the little girls. 

finally someone said it, she knows what she’s doing she’s doing it for the money 

Posted (edited)

Is it maybe possible for the mods to lock this thread to new people for a week or something? 

EDIT: Can someone tag a mod? I actually don't know how to do it haha. But is it possible to make it so you can't post on this thread unless your account is a week+ old or something? I think a lot of new people are going to sign up and try to spam the forms. If they really want to talk about Venus maybe they can wait a few days. 

Edited by caterpillars

Posted (edited)

Oh good now we get more crazies like earlier today. Sigh. 

Edit: Get ready to report the fuck out of people folks. Remember to not engage with them. They will be die hard Venus fans when they come in and won't see reason. Like earlier today. 

Edited by Autumn Tea

Posted (edited)

Andromeda and eru bby girls where are you we need you two the most. Spice up this thread.

Image result for soldier

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

Looking forward to the shitshow. Can someone summarise it since I'm on data with no access to WiFi? 

Posted (edited)

Oh good now we get more crazies like earlier today. Sigh. 

Edit: Get ready to report the fuck out of people folks. Remember to not engage with them. They will be die hard Venus fans when they come in and won't see reason. Like earlier today. 

Agreed. She is sicking her white knights on this forum, because her priorities are skewed. PULL is an easier target than lolcow too, because white knights there are stomped out FAST.  It's just sad. Hope the mods are ready! Maybe they deserve a warning? Lol! These threads are gonna get WREKT...

Personal Opinion on this whole thing:

Venus should be addressing so many issues, privately. Responding to PULL should be the last thing on her mind (if at all).
She has a to-do's for getting healthy, and this isn't a requirement. This is wasted energy. It shows how she's still not focused on *actually important matters.* Internet drama? This shit dies in 10 years, when we have all moved on, and gotten bored. Her actual life's trauma... that will keep going. Regardless.
This is just another example of how skewed her priorities are. She'd rather partake in drama forum BULLSHIT, than ghost social media all together, for the sake of her recovery. 
Seriously. She has bigger fish to fry. This is silly...

Omg she's gonna stand up herself! 
Sure. From the internet. That's super. She'll DEFINITELY have the last word... (sarcasm.)
Omg but this could be therapy! 
... dude. No. Getting off the web, and dealing with her past, is therapeutic. Not creating brand new drama.
Omg she deserves the chance to respond! 
Obviously. But this is literally not going to solve ANYTHING.
Omg I love her, and she is so pretty, and I've been a fan for so long! 
Funny how she is choosing to interact with people here, rather than her discord...
Omg is this not what YOU WANTED?!?
nope. I want her in night school, with a part time job, focusing on ACTUAL THERAPY, and not this nonsence. I don't wanna know her tea. I want what's actually best for her. 

Tldr: I dunno. Fucking hell. Prime example of "choose your battles" gone wrong...
I thought it couldn't get worse, than uploading "My Sex Life Part 2"... but I guess I was wrong.

Edited by BitchPlox
Spelling

Posted

Anyone willing to bet on the main WK demographic? 

1) Creepy incels lining Veenoos wallet 

2) Tweens excusing shitty behaviour and road to alcoholism because your past makes you not accountable for your actions

What's it gonna be? WHAT'S IT GONNA BE???

giphy_(1).thumb.gif.8657aed4f954c6928bfd

Posted (edited)

I don't care because in a few months, no one who attacks this thread will care. I feel it's more.to get views than anything. People can attack this thread but like what happened with Taylor, it will die down and people will move on. 

Your welcome Venus, I'm glad to get you some YouTube money. Please don't spend it on hot sauce. 

Bring out the tea? I'm bringing the coffee.

Edited by saber932

Posted

I don't think she going to say much of anything beyond just rereading what's said here and making small comments without substance.

Posted (edited)

Anyone willing to bet on the main WK demographic? 

1) Creepy incels lining Veenoos wallet 

2) Tweens excusing shitty behaviour and road to alcoholism because your past makes you not accountable for your actions

I'd wager the tweens. 99% sure there are all ready several here, doing exactly that. They'll just have an influx of equally hostile little voices. The best way to handle it will be the "Report & Ignore" route. One was all ready banned earlier today. "Report & Ignore" works.

The incles and male white knights MIIIIGHT make an appearance, but they seem to be lurkers in general, who save their energy for Venus herself... cuz ya know... they stand a chance... (lol)

Edited by BitchPlox
grammar, again

Posted (edited)

FYI I sent a group message to Nyx, Rhea, and Freshsalad giving them the heads up about this. So hopefully things won’t get too out of hand.

Ironic twist: no one from her stream comes. Wouldn’t that be something?

Edit: I’m out of rep for today nuuuuuu :(

Edited by Biscuit

Posted

venus wants attention from this, and quite frankly, she's getting it with all these reactions. i won't watch it so i don't give her views, i just wonder what the hell she's gonna say.

she's really desperate.

Posted

Its too much drama for people to miss. Honestly if we quiet down for a week, it's not a big deal. 

Posted

venus wants attention from this, and quite frankly, she's getting it with all these reactions. i won't watch it so i don't give her views, i just wonder what the hell she's gonna say.

she's really desperate.

We are her greatest fans, after all 

tenor.thumb.gif.d7bf3689ce4565356079a5c6

In all seriousness, her drama videos were getting the most views so it's the route she's going. A large chunk of her fanbase knows of this forum. Surprised she didn't go for lolcow, they are generally much more cruel with the shit they say lol