• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello venus :happee: :doge:

download_(1).thumb.jpg.b870cc763889c47ce

Related image

download.thumb.png.b949114216911393c4f6e

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

Hey there was some new information about venus in margos thread, https://m.imgur.com/a/ch5HCbc

She talks about venus in the beginning, once she start talking about her spa business its boring and not worth a read.

Posted

Dear Venus, 

1) Why do you always spill half truths?  You should come clean, please confess all your sins...  SPILL THE TEA!!!  

2)  Stop with the mukbangs they aren't healthy.  It concerns us. Capsaicin has been linked to dementia, also a.lot of your favorite chili powders might be contaminated with lead. 

Why do you over eat? Attention seeking,  prader-willi syndrome or binge eating disorder? 

3)  Please give us some quality content. We understand that you want to evolve, yet lately your channel is lacking of sincerity and respect for your fan base.

Posted

@ Venus 

967470A2-E681-4BBE-9D52-336D40400FEB.gif

Posted

Didn't her friend mikan post on her own thread? I think she might got the idea from her and except that people will just feel sad for her sameway people suddenly in the mikan thread started kissing mikans butt.  But anyway this is the most stupidest thing she has ever done, but atleast it will be entertaining.

Posted (edited)

nevermind, ignore me lol

Edited by sirene
regret <3

Posted

Didn't her friend mikan post on her own thread? I think she might got the idea from her and except that people will just feel sad for her sameway people suddenly in the mikan thread started kissing mikans butt.  But anyway this is the most stupidest thing she has ever done, but atleast it will be entertaining.

Maybe she got the idea from Mikan. As far as I remember, Mikan was nothing but respectful and friendly in her own thread, despite us giving her a hard time. I am not a fan of hers, but she earned my respect for defending herself and still being polite.

If Venus manages not to be rude, I 'd be surprised. Actually I think she is mentally not able to process any kind of criticism (you guys stated that already) and will just randomly attack everyone who thinks she behaves as bad as she does. I know she goes through a lot, but there is no way to respect someone who treats the person's close to her even worse than random people on the internet, deliberately destroying their reputation just because she can. Nope nope nope. 

Posted

I would also like to ask, in the past there was mention of a business. Please tell us what it is about? I would love to know. 

And for the love of Christ, your platform is not a therapy session. Please talk to friends and/or family (I know that may be a touchy subject but there has to be at lease one member worth talking to). The public should never be treated as so personal. There are a lot of people out there who care, but there are many who will use your own words as their weapons against you. 

Posted

Attention to Anna643 - just joined 45min ago and it's DOWNVOTING every post. 

Posted (edited)

Attention to Anna643 - just joined 45min ago and it's DOWNVOTING every post. 

Venus is about to stream live. Strange coincidence or not.

I wish Venus would calm down.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Hey Venus! I’m actually subscribed to you and enjoy your content! However, it’s important you understand this is not a hate forum/thread about you. There’s legit advice in here and I hope you use it. 

Sincerely, 

A sub that has been with you since day oneish. 

Posted

@Rhea it's starting! 😂

Man, for us that mostly lurk and read, it's gonna be an early Christmas in a few hours! Heads up to you kind souls ready to brave the waters!

Posted

@Rhea it's starting! 😂

Man, for us that mostly lurk and read, it's gonna be an early Christmas in a few hours! Heads up to you kind souls ready to brave the waters!

Lol😁, weenus gonna finally get those juicy views she so much wanted. 

Good for you Beenuus you keep on trashing on your image even more 👍

Can't wait for when this 'cycle' is over and she comes with excuses and feeling all sorry and shitty about her life.