• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5777 posts in this topic

Posted

Asians who are interested in other cultures or have lived outside their countries for a while are more open in human relationships aside from their asian mindset.  When they are the foreigner somewhere else they don't act as cocky and/or entitled. (There are always exceptions) 

At least,  I have not encountered xenophobia coming from asians interested in other cultures and/or languages. 

This description fits Jun, so I get why they would be ok. 

Posted

She didn't address Venus that much, but she seemed to be quite sure that they are broken up and that their relationship was doomed from the start due to Manaki being Asian male and Venus not having the Asian mindset.

in other words Manaki was a creepy guy in love with the image of venus since she was a minor, and venus was/is a weeb. 

Posted

in other words Manaki was a creepy guy in love with the image of venus since she was a minor, and venus was/is a weeb. 

...and Venus was/is a mentally unstable alcoholic who used him for her own ends then attacked him with malicious lies when he finally had enough of her and her antics and initiated a breakup. Fixed that for you.

Posted (edited)

They were both in an unhealthy relationship. Maybe them separating is for the better. Sometimes couples who break up actually become better.

Edited by Autumn Tea
i swear i can type

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlmyzhlvFwk

Why did I know this was gonna happen. 

i hopped on here just to say the same thing! I  happened to be on instagram just as she posted about it on her story. Needless to say i was shook. Kinda looking forward to it though to be honest haha

Posted

giphy.gif

Can someone please just slap the mouse out of this woman's hand?

Posted (edited)

HI VENUS DID YOU HAVE FUN READING THIS THREAD :happee:

WE ARE FAMOUS

lMAO LETS FILL THIS THREAD UP WITH SOME SPICY INFO MILK SO VENUS WILL READ THAT ON HER LIVE

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

I, for one, am excited about what this e-girl has to say about us. 

Maybe she’ll comment on the receipts presented for her alcoholism?

Posted

the people at lolcow were right she really does read these threads about her,the prophecy was fullfilled.

@andromeda galaxy its your time to shine

I, for one, am excited about what this e-girl has to say about us. 

Maybe she’ll comment on the receipts presented for her alcoholism?

nah she will deny it like in her live

Posted

Finally not seeing people whiteknighting venus for her alcoholism and overall bad behavior because she has BPD 

nice

Posted (edited)

Oh boy

521F0DE7-2958-4557-8AC0-87D1AB965585.png

Edited by Soniachu

Posted

Oh boy

521F0DE7-2958-4557-8AC0-87D1AB965585.png

This is going to be an absolute shit show. I hope we're all prepared for all the new whiteknights we're about to get... 

She honestly shouldn't be drawing attention to the site.