• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5459 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am a proud alcoholic because I can function when drunk and since I have a driver I pose no risk their either... and btw if you think Venoos is an alcoholic lol oh my fucking god..... she barley drank anything I mean all of it combined wouldn't even be a bottle of vodka (the small kind)

You can't talk freely anywhere else? you must live in a country of tyrants. And by the way, I know everyone here has their freedom of speech but so do I. (unfortunately I only have one mouth which I must now put Jack Danials in, so this Chapter of the Venoos rebellion will have to wait for another time as alcohol is far more important. (btw I am surprised that most of you didn't get as mad as I assumed you would with the things I said good job and have a nice night).

lol on a forum like pretty little liars and the clientele it has I am already above most of the... people here that god still lets live.

Your whole account is just you posting on this thread defending venus, is that why you made this account lmao.

Go back to discord,sweaty, too bad that venus will never notice you no matter how much you wk her because she only pays attention to people who give her money like that david weirdo.

Either way this thread has been derailed too much.

@Nyx @Pusheen @Rhea

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted (edited)

Now she is the kind of trainwreck I expected her to be in the first place. And as you guys already stated, Margo is to blame very much for her being this way, but it's also time she grew up. Time to be responsible for herself, Margo is now out of the picture. It's her business to be an alcoholic and be ill, be it mentally or physical, but displaying it to an audience of underage girls (and lewd men) as acceptable behavior pisses me off. Spreading lies about others is mean, too.  And this is to blame on her alone. She is an adult now, after all. 

Spot on. I wish I could upvote this, but I hit today's max votes.

Venus is responsible for Venus. That's just the way it is. We all gain the responsibility for ourselves, regardless of our past. 
If she is ever going to stop this negative cycle, it will be on her own personal accord. She's just not there yet, due to still having a victim mentality. The moment she empowers herself, is the moment she is no longer a victim. Of course, that's easier said than done. But people do it every day. She is no exception.
And just to say it: One can support her recovery, and not condone her toxic behavior. Venus is extremely toxic right now, to herself, and others. It's sad, but expected.

I just hope for it to end... She could very well turn into Margo 2.0. "Margos" are made from being on paths like Venus's.

Edited by BitchPlox
Stupid auto correct

Posted

I watched this lady's video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzZJjSxZmeg

but couldn't understand much of what she said.  I think she is saying that anyone who marries an Asian guy is in for a rude awakening, because the woman is expected to do everything and support the husband?  I think that is what she is saying but honestly found it hard to understand because of her accent and the fact she kind of talks fast and mumbles. If anyone else cared to watch it they can maybe translate a bit of what she says?

I watched Venus' live "Getting Hot" video again last night, and maybe it's my imagination but some bits seem to be missing, I know the bit at the beginning with the cat suddenly jerks a bit so some of that is missing, but there were certain things she said when I listened the first time that I didn't hear the 2nd time, I'm sure she made a derogatory comment about Manaki the first time I heard it, just a throwaway remark referring to him but not mentioning him by name, but it seemed to be gone the 2nd time I listened.

What I found very sad was when after someone commented about Koreans eating live animals being sad and weird ,she made the remark, "You know what is also sad and weird? I'm alive but feel dead inside."  I welled up hearing that. I know only too well what that feels like and I sincerely hope she can feel better in her mind soon, but her mother having nasty little digs at her in videos can't help.

Also, all the talk about Manaki being into her romantically when she was a child, makes me wonder a few things now,  in her video that she posted trying on a bra as outerwear, at the time, I thought it was a video that they'd worked out themselves to do and they knew what they were doing and it was a mutual thing to get views, but how he reacted, maybe it was because she wanted to wear more sexy things back then (as she said in her latest video she always wanted to but didn;t have enough confidence before so stuck with the cute things) well maybe part of that was because he wanted her to be more babyish, people criticised her for the babyish video she did with him, and ppl said he was going along with that to please her, but how do we know it wasn't the other way around and she was doing it to please him?  I wonder if he wanted to infantalise her because that is his thing?  

Of course i I know it could just be a cultural difference with maybe him thinking that that sort of thing should be private, like in the video in the taxi or whatever, when she went to kiss him and he pulled away as though quite shocked, maybe he just wanted displays of affection kept private? which i can understand if that was the case.

As to whether she has to hit rock bottom for her own good, etc , for one thing if she did disappear from the internet, this forum would die and we wouln't be here talking to each other and annoying each other, Is that a good thing?  ;-)

Anyhow, from what I've seen irl, ppl don't always change, at least not that much, I know ppl who are quite old now and still the same problematic ppl as when they were younger.  most of them don't drink, one does as is an alcoholic, she is often full of plans all of which come to nothing, the drinking always gets in the way, I don't think Venus is there yet, and hopefully won't be, I want to see her make a success of her idea of a girls bar,  she definitely said something about somewhere where only girls could go to drink as nothing like that but something similar in Shinjuku, but 2nd time i listened i didn't hear it. oh well,.

Also she said something about greetings from Tokyo, so presumably she is living in Tokyo now, whereas before Mikan had said something about she, Mikan , lived in Tokyo and Venus lived quite a long way away from there so that is why it wasn't always easy for Mikan to see more of Venus, so it looks like that is where she is living now.

On another note re the alcohol, my gran in her 90s drank a bottle of whisky, large, as tho it was water nearly every day and bottles of wine, guinness etc and I never saw her drunk, she was so used to it and couldn't function without it. so some people are better able to handle alcohol, I can drink a lot but never get drunk, so I don't drink much at all as what's  the point ? I have to like the taste of something but don't drink to get drunk. Venus def seemed under the influence of something in her video,  my gran even with all the alcohol consumption never slurred her words like that and was always with it mentally, but when i listened to the video again, Venus didn't sound as drunk as I initially thought so maybe I thought she was drunker than she was, but she certainly sounded like it at the end.

Posted

I just hope for it to end... She could very well turn into Margo 2.0. "Margos" are made from being on paths like Venus's.

Very much so! Ever since her newest downward spiral I've been reminded of something learned before. The truth is some people sometimes do not live the cycle they were subjected to down and end up repeating it themselves.
You see like victims later becoming the abusers; some sexually abused children later becoming pedophiles themselves, children grown in abusive environment later becoming abusive or even women who run from abusive parents entering abusive relationships. Of course it's not something that happens all the time or is pre-determined; but there is enough incidence to be noted and never discarded.

A bit OT but connecting my point:

I've mentioned many moons ago, when Venus first came out talking about her deranged mother, how I had been raised in an extremely abusive and violent household by a psychopathic father (luckily me and my mother got out and managed to survive until this day, even though the fear is always there).
After which, when I first started dating an older guy with whom I seeking refuge, tl;dr he ended up displaying a lot of signs that reminds me A LOT of my father (and maybe that's why in some weird way I went to him, idk).
POINT IS I had two choices once I did it figure it out: ignore it and stay or end it. Even if some  factors contributed to me being in that situation, from that point onward it was dependant on me what the outcome would be.

Venus had that same forked road. A lot of horrible, unfortunate circumstances have led her to it and she luckily managed to run away from the terrible person Margo was. But then she had two options...

• Even with all the medical and mental issues she had and the hardships it'd come with, she had a real chance of becoming a new person, to do her own growing and become her own self, even if it'd be a slow and bumpy ride;
  • Or she had the choice to repeat the circle just as it had been presented to her.

And it's more than clear what path she took. She's willingly becoming what she ran from. A new Margo in the making.

Posted

yo miss duck what the fuck

LOL.

Nothing strange about it, it’s filtered to make her look “bright, sober and good.” It’s a fantasy person, not reality. Why not just say “Good job with the filters, Venus” because that’s what this is, a good job of editing. She even changes the whole shape of her face with her editing skills.

This is reality:

A3A44F65-06A1-4F98-8202-4C579A6F6DEB.thu

Nothing wrong with this, she’s still a cute girl. But the fake pics she posts on instagram are just that- fake.

TBH, I actually prefer the picture from the video to the one she posted on Instagram. I've no idea how any filters would be applied, I don't use anything like that and don't post there, but do you have to apply the filter when taking the picture, or afterwards?  I remember she started taking selfies in the livestream to post on Instagram later.

Also, I'm sure the instagram pic is a mirror image, back to front, the other way round to reality, maybe her camera does that automatically and she hasn't adjusted the settings?

Posted

LOL.

TBH, I actually prefer the picture from the video to the one she posted on Instagram. I've no idea how any filters would be applied, I don't use anything like that and don't post there, but do you have to apply the filter when taking the picture, or afterwards?  I remember she started taking selfies in the livestream to post on Instagram later.

the instagram picture appears to have been brightened and smoothened. smoothing is done to hide blemishes and the edges of her nose. video cameras smooth as well (mikan has admitted to it in the past). 

Posted (edited)

As to whether she has to hit rock bottom for her own good, etc , for one thing if she did disappear from the internet, this forum would die and we wouln't be here talking to each other and annoying each other, Is that a good thing?  ;-)

YES. lol!
Si.
Oui.
Ja.
Na'am!
Yes, with a side of Yes, paired with bitter sweet notes of Y-E-S.
edit: If Venus dropped off the face of the internet, and squared away her life, of course that would be GREAT!!!

PS- this forum has several other threads, that many of us follow. PULL wouldn't die, lmao! 
You may be out for the count, but I'd still be here, participating in these other threads, along with hundreds of other members...

Oh dear, isn't that a bit drastic tho?  I'm sure he would have calmed down in a while, it was probably the drink talking.  He always used to be okay. I mean, isn't a ban too harsh, it's the first time I've seen him let off steam like that.

... (?)

Edited by BitchPlox
added a few things

Posted (edited)

You know... there comes a time in your life where you need to move on from the past and stop bringing it up as an excuse for your shitty behavior.

Honestly too many people go around being assholes, and then blaming it on their past and it sickens me. She has been away from her mother for over 3 years already. and she takes very little to no effort to invest in a better future for herself. I´m not saying she isn´t allowed to have bad days, because a traumatic childhood does scar you. but theres a difference between THAT and whatever the fuck she is doing now.

I think we all know those kind of people.´´Im a bitch cause MUH past u dont know what ive been through blablalb´´ people. and I´m sorry if I sound like a bitch, but Venus honestly sounds so childishly naive with her ´´I want to open a girl bar´´ Does she even have any idea what a long ass, and not to mention expensive process thatll be? I doubt she can afford it or will be even remotely qualified for a business loan. In some countries you even need to get all kind of degrees to do these things. it really is not as simple as I assume she thinks it is. especially for someone that is not fluent in the language of a country and is a foreigner herself. 

I also do not think she will be able to stay in Japan forever without a marriage and its most likely she will need to leave eventually,  she is no longer married to a Japanese national, and aside from that has no high skilled job. Maybe she can apply for a student visa(but since she has no hs diploma) idk if that is even possible, and even if she was able to obtain a student visa,  those will not last forever either and you will be expected to leave eventually most of time when you are on one of those. I also have no idea how well she does socially and makes others at ease, but if you suck at those two, its going to be even tougher on the job market, and the whole cringy persona she presents herself as online ´´I want a big tittied gf uwuwuuw!!´´ ''videos of me almost overdosing on alcohol and being quircky!'' yeah companies considering to employ you will take you very serious once they find that info of you online. not. the job market is extremely competitive. there are women her age out there who have degrees, very high social skills, and can flaunt their abroad interships and what not.

Edited by Kiko
grammar

Posted

tenor.gif

Anyway, what's this stage play thing Venus is doing? I tried looking it up but nothing has appeared for me/

Absometal. i don't know much about it but there's an instagram link:https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/absometal/

Posted

tenor.gif

Anyway, what's this stage play thing Venus is doing? I tried looking it up but nothing has appeared for me/

Venus did a video summarizing it as well as an IG post 

Masahiro Inoue has done a lot of promotion for it as well as a video on his own channel (linked in the “Venus Videos” thread)

When I googled the name of the play + Japan I got some articles about it and some other promo videos 

This article is unsightly but has all the information (cast, performance dates, summary, etc.)

https://re-how.net/music/119155/

Posted

Venus honestly sounds so childishly naive with her ´´I want to open a girl bar´´ Does she even have any idea what a long ass and not to mention expensive process that will be? I doubt she can afford it or will be even remotely qualified for a business loan.

Of course she doesn’t have the money, qualifications or experience to “open a girl’s bar,’ lol. She has grandiose delusions just like her mother. Not to mention she’s in total denial about her drinking problem - she says it’s “badass” to drink vodka and water alone in her room at 9 am, 2 pm (documented in videos) and who knows what other times, and it’s NO PROBLEM because she’s eastern European and can handle the liquor. Like seriously??

Posted

I watched this lady's video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzZJjSxZmeg

but couldn't understand much of what she said.  I think she is saying that anyone who marries an Asian guy is in for a rude awakening, because the woman is expected to do everything and support the husband?  I think that is what she is saying but honestly found it hard to understand because of her accent and the fact she kind of talks fast and mumbles. If anyone else cared to watch it they can maybe translate a bit of what she says?

This video was quite interesting, thanks for sharing. It *was* hard to understand, though. I tried it with subtitles.

She came from a failed Asian male /white female marriage herself and tells that it is impossible to act apart from your own culture in which you were educated, thus: If you are Asian, you can not act "non-Asian" because of your cultural education. 
She says in Asia are two main problems:
- personality disorders don't exist, narcissistic Asian parents are just Asian parents
- co-dependency and emotional incest are labeled "loyal" 
(her words, not mine!) So it's considered loyal to stay in toxic relationships.

she also claims that Asian men will not display any personality, will not want to be asked for help, they rather get passive-aggressive and also tend to be abusive (??) I am not quite sure because it was really hard to understand her. She didn't address Venus that much, but she seemed to be quite sure that they are broken up and that their relationship was doomed from the start due to Manaki being Asian male and Venus not having the Asian mindset.

She could have a point. If I remember correctly, Manaki didn't want to visit Venus in Hospital at first cause she lied to him about the weight loss surgery causing that. It was his mother who told him to visit her, right? Also a little unusual, but it would fit the picture of a husband who doesn't want to deal with his wife's issues. This is just a speculation, of course. Venus did not really share anything trustworthy about her marriage and the bits that she told were already proven lies to the most parts, like him quitting his job, etc.

Posted

This video was quite interesting, thanks for sharing. It *was* hard to understand, though. I tried it with subtitles.
She came from a failed Asian male /white female marriage herself and tells that it is impossible to act apart from your own culture in which you were educated, thus: If you are Asian, you can not act "non-Asian" because of your cultural education. 
She says in Asia are two main problems:
- personality disorders don't exist, narcissistic Asian parents are just Asian parents
- co-dependency and emotional incest are labeled "loyal" 
(her words, not mine!) So it's considered loyal to stay in toxic relationships.

she also claims that Asian men will not display any personality, will not want to be asked for help, they rather get passive-aggressive and also tend to be abusive (??) I am not quite sure because it was really hard to understand her. She didn't address Venus that much, but she seemed to be quite sure that they are broken up and that their relationship was doomed from the start due to Manaki being Asian male and Venus not having the Asian mindset.

She could have a point. If I remember correctly, Manaki didn't want to visit Venus in Hospital at first cause she lied to him about the weight loss surgery causing that. It was his mother who told him to visit her, right? Also a little unusual, but it would fit the picture of a husband who doesn't want to deal with his wife's issues. This is just a speculation, of course. Venus did not really share anything trustworthy about her marriage and the bits that she told were already proven lies to the most parts, like him quitting his job, etc.

Intercultural relationships are indeed a little more challenging than not, but as far as Asian Male/White Female relationships, I look at Rachel and Jun’s relationship on YouTube and they have a great one. He’s native Japanese and learned English with her and he’s so sweet to her and they really look in love for quite some time. They talk a lot about all the adjustments they had to make and compromises but that they’re genuinely happily married and they look it. So I don’t know how much I buy that having and intercultural difference is the reason for these failed relationships.