• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6842 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

if you guys are gonna fight and get OT atleast spoiler it lol, but for real take it to dms or something. This is a gossip site stop complaining.

@20886432 not to be rude but please stop talking about yourself no one cares. We are here for venus.

Edited by MyenglishSucks
I dunno why but my message was double lol

Posted (edited)

The thing about Belle Delphine from what I understand, is that shes trying to nope the fuck out of this situation because, well, pandering to loser incel basement dwelling creeps is a complete nightmare. So, this is not going to help Venus at all, it’ll probably extend her social media presence for a bit, but she will have no real job skills in the meantime. 

too late now, belle's knee deep in it

Edited by eru777

Posted

My dude. No one said "If you don't HATE Venus Palermo, then you are a White Knight!"

I just want to add that at least two, maybe more, people have already said things like "lol at the WK who downvoted me" and I would def interpret it like that. And I do think that's ridiculous - just like this whole conversation here rn

Posted

It's fucking sad. But it makes sense. How else would this have gone? This is her journey to rock bottom. I'm not defending her actions. I'm pointing out the reason they are so bad. She's done some shit, on her road to recovery. She'll do more. She's not just a victim anymore. She's a perpetrator, in the very least, to herself.
Thinking she's a perfect victim, at this point, is as foolish as thinking Margo is one. At one point, Margo was 13 year old girl, with a clean slate, too. People like Margo are created by their environments. Yeah, some 'nature' is involved, but there's also a lot of 'nurture' that goes into creating "Maggots". Venus is the same. 
That shatters peoples' cute little impressions of Venus, but it's time to get real. Think critically, not just emotionally. (lol, or don't, and keep buying the charade! Idc.) The reality: Venus needs to change her own environment enough, so her bad behaviors change too. This is now her responsibility. When she's 40, will she still be a perfect victim? 35? 30? 25? NOW? Where do you draw the line? (Hint: The answer isn't AGE. It's ACTIONS.)

yeah, i was gonna say this too. margo was a bad mother, of course she was. but venus is getting older and surely she has mental problems, but she can't blame margo forever. she's been away from her for years, she should have done something productive but it seems like (emphasis on seems like) she did nothing apart from eating out, spending money on toys, makeup and clothes and ruining her self with an illegal surgery.

some people here talk about venus like if she was a child still, but she is a grown ass woman who's responsible for her actions.
i know how difficult it is to get your life together when you have a mental illness, but venus has NO CHOICE. 

but the thing is she seems like she already realised this too, but she is facing the wrong direction. she is picking the easy solution which is earning money with clickbaity videos and flashy selfies instead of taking some online courses, studying something, teaching english/ german or ANYTHING. what's gonna be next? becoming a sugar baby? oh wait.

maybe it's just me but i feel like knowing her situation she was still pretty lucky because at least she earned money with what she was doing. many of us don't get to earn shit when we start working but we still have to pay rent  / food etc. she had the option to spend her money on expensive clothes and makeup, new laptop, camera - this is not usual for somebody who just ran away from home. she should have used her money wisely.

and now she is making all these videos, blaming everyone apart from herself. it almost feels like she is comforting herself with all this. allowing herself to act this way because they ruined her life. she is basically feeling sorry for herself non stop instead of trying to fix her life. 
i don't think she is even close to rock bottom yet. but when she reaches that point do you think she will finally wake up?
looking at margo she didn't learn from her rock bottom moments, in fact she's been on rock bottom for a while now lol, but still blaming everyone around her. 

i hope venus gets better too, but i won't feel sorry for her if she doesn't. it's all up to her now.
i'm sure she's been reading PULL and loves when we're blaming margo because it reassures her; lifts the responsibility from her shoulders.
i'm glad we're finally talking about her like an adult and not like a mindless 5 year old. maybe eventually it will help her to see the truth

Posted

Jesus Christ my bros... this is mild drama no need to get so damn upset like it somehow affects you. I mean ooooooh nooo she gets drunk she must molest children too. Alcohol is actually a very versatile medicine it can be used to sleep to calm nerves and tons of other things and yeah it's not the healthiest thing but what that is worth doing is healthy? I mean a lot of the vegan and vegetarian wackos are "eating healthy" (in quotes because it's not rare for this to be 100% wrong) but how would that make you happy? I feel bad for Venus that she has all of these autistic fags that watch her and keep up with her even though they don't approve of what she's doing. If I was in a room with someone that said that to me they would be knocked out on the pavement for that level of gall... Venus is just too nice.

Please stop talking, nobody even mentioned venus molesting kids and for the love of god spoiler your huge wall of text that don't contribute to the thread at all. We get that you really like venus so its better for you to ignore this thread and leave because you are being really annoying right now.

Posted

Wow, a thread about venus is now about people bickering with each other.

Can you take it to DMs please?

Posted

@Rhea please come save us

Posted

...I get the feeling that someone is just a proud alcoholic or something and got butthurt of everyone criticizing venus's drinking behavior

I've already seen you making pro-alc comments often in the past, pal

@Rhea HELP

Posted

Lol, I got so many downvotes from people who have nothing to be proud of... the type of C**** (don't want to offend you) and all it took was me speaking the truth about the patheticness of your lies... you fuckers always act like everything is so serious... I mean so venus drinks who tf cares you can drink a 40% alc 1.75-liter bottle of whiskey and be right as rain the next day. I don't know I used to like the people here but now it is just childish catty nonsense (and yes I realize I'm doing it a bit myself now but this has been deserved for a while.)

Please just stop. 

Posted

Why the fuck did you bother posting that after I already did? Did you think that would somehow hurt me? 

Are you Venus? I feel like you are Venus. 

Posted

I'm sorry but I am furious at some of the people here.

That doesn't excuse the way you are attacking everyone at every turn. PULL is not a place for this type of behavior. If you truly can't handle people talking negatively to Venus there are other places where you can fangirl over her at. PULL is a gossip forum where we are allowed the freedom to talk about people how we like. Sure, some people might not agree with the opinion but we are least allowed to say what we feel because we can't anywhere else. 

if this disturbs you as it has shown then you might be better off somewhere else. We are not going to tone it down just because you cannot handle how things are run here. I am not sure if you have read PULL's rules but you've violated quite a few. White knighting, insulting members, and another one I can't think of at the moment. 

I think you might need a break and just chill a bit. 

Posted

This is a thread about Venus Angelic gossip, can you guys stop making it about yourself and argue in DMs?

Posted

This is a thread about Venus Angelic gossip, can you guys stop making it about yourself and argue in DMs?

All we can do at this point is report and ignore. 

Posted (edited)

All we can do at this point is report and ignore. 

You are right! Let's ignore this poor friendless guy and talk about Venus again. He is a job for the mods, anyway. (@Rhea @Nyx @Pusheen ? Please ?)

So: I just remember I was so surprised back then when she ran away from Margo and seemed to be so okay and mature. She didn't even bad-mouth margo or anyone else, it seemed like she moved on and tried to get her life sorted out and I was happy it went that way. Now it turned out to be a kind of... delay of insanity? Or she didn't display her unhealthy and rude behavior that much in public, it slowly came to life after her stay in hospital.

Now she is the kind of trainwreck I expected her to be in the first place. And as you guys already stated, Margo is to blame very much for her being this way, but it's also time she grew up. Time to be responsible for herself, Margo is now out of the picture. It's her business to be an alcoholic and be ill, be it mentally or physical, but displaying it to an audience of underage girls (and lewd men) as acceptable behavior pisses me off. Spreading lies about others is mean, too.  And this is to blame on her alone. She is an adult now, after all. 

Edited by Strawberries

Posted

The reason is that people here are pathetic children that just have to be edgy and... "catty" (I normally would use the word damaged bitches but these people get triggered by the smallest things. For example her muckbang video so many little w***** were complaining the whole time when it wasn't even them eating it and it isn't their body (also, it was just TOBASCO SAUCE for christ's sake I mean that isn't the weakest one but it's damn close... try eating a whole Carolina Reaper and then complain to me about all of that "spicy" water she drank. And also alcohol is a wonderful medicine (I mean at least it works unlike "anti-depressants" lol. I mean omg alcohol! :o So long as she doesn't drink and drive she's fine with that. By the way, I didn't upload this to defend her... it's just I am disgusted by the unusually high amount of pathetic/pointless/ and fucking catty bullshit (I mean this is cattier than the frickin loli fashion forum my GF goes to... basically just all women on the rag (30 days out of most months) :( I used to feel bad for these people but now this is just fucking sad.

If it makes you special penguins feel better or have less stress to dislike my post go ahead lol! :D Most of you are more pathetic than pond life so I promise you I will not feel hurt about your "opinion" if you are even capable of having one.

Have a nice day with your thrilling lives folks. :)

yo miss duck what the fuck