• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6838 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Her minions are complaining on her discord how people from lolcow and PULL are creating accounts there to troll, but yet they constantly create accounts here to whiteknight their Annabelle doll and silence anyone who says something bad.

Let em' have discord. It's the echo chamber they've wanted for so long. I never understood the point of joining a gossip forum, and expecting everyone to always agree. Even her supporters here (self included) can think critically enough to not blindly defend her toxicity. It's refreshing to see this thread is taking this turn towards free speech, withthout getting harassed by mindless lemmings. Audios WKs. Hope it continues.

alternating between energy drinks and alcohol is not good... 

right? Caffeine and alcohol are a great combination for dehydration, nausea, and heart palpitations. 
Smh.

Seeing all these screenshots of Venus surviving on energy drinks and snacks makes me wonder if she even knows how to cook. I think either Manaki made her meals when she lived with him, or else she always went out to eat/ordered food to the house.

She looks awful since she's moved out and I bet it's mainly because she's lacking nutrition. It seems she's never learned how to do basic adult tasks for herself. Either that or she's too depressed to make herself a decent meal. Has she shown that she can cook in any videos?

Yeah, looked it up. It was basically weight loss soup.

giphy.gif

Edited by BitchPlox
grammar

Posted

Godspeed Venus.

D8737EDD-30E4-4025-9FBA-06334DDCBD00.jpeg

Posted

Unwraps a konbini store sammich

979F5843-5C2D-4F67-A2BC-9F6F3A00FE1F.thu

Yum!

B61BD78F-7A45-4BA2-843F-0E622CC4E51D.thu

Food stuck on teeth. So kawaii!

55A7FAFC-736C-4DDA-BB68-868D1F6F1B1A.thu

Posted

She made some cooking and baking videos but at this point who knows what was real and what was only for YouTube? We know that Venus and Margo both tend to bend the reality about their skills and achievements to look better on the internet (eg. Venus claiming she speaks X languages while most of them she just knows basics of, Margo claiming she has a psychology degree meanwhile it’s just some sketchy diploma mill certificate).

Posted (edited)

Cooking for yourselves and eating out at some places in japan is almost the same price. 

Cooking is not cheaper in japan. Either way,  both would take an effort from her. Going out+getting ingredients + cooking vs going out + eating outside. 

But oh,  she can go to a conibini for drinks and go back. Less effort. 

That's what I said yesterday but got bad reactions here because I was "poor shaming".

But that's the reality. She makes no effort (and I'm sick of people saying "yeaaaaah but she have BPD and depression and abusing people are lost, and she caaaaan't go alone ousssssiiiide!!"). There's ALWAYS an issue when you WANT to get out of your shitty life. 

Venus makes NO EFFORT for getting a better life. She's eating poorly because she have no money and try desperately to get a bit of cash with her shitty events or video. 

Pretty shitty content because she's mocking herself instead saying "Okay, people are making fun of my condition, they like gossip how drowning I am. But I'm gonna prove they're all wrong and do something with my life and be a descent human being!!!!". But no ! She likes being in this condition I guess, or since she always had someone to wipes her ass, she's clearly waiting for a new person to wipe her ass again because princess Penoos doesn't want to adult. She's even too lazy to be a house wife since she doesn't want to cook or even clean some around her. 

This girl is a total mess, she knows it, she's waiting someone to ruin if this person doesn't help that much princess Penoos, she doesn't make any effort to put her head off that shit. 

Venus. You're. A. Living. Mess. 

Edited by Yuka-Chan17

Posted (edited)

:haiplz:  :happee:IMG_20190817_230539_574.thumb.jpg.d52b91

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

I'm not Japanese nor do I have much info about life there. But I do remember that I was talking to one of my friends back in months. He told me that once he watched a Japanese youtuber who said eating healthy in Japan is very expensive. Now that I think I wish I asked him which video was it for more info.

Posted

Her minions are complaining on her discord how people from lolcow and PULL are creating accounts there to troll, but yet they constantly create accounts here to whiteknight their Annabelle doll and silence anyone who says something bad.

I personally have not seen any clear case of whiteknighting on this thread. But if you are referring to my post earlier, I was joking lol :alpacabored:

Posted

I personally have not seen any clear case of whiteknighting on this thread. But if you are referring to my post earlier, I was joking lol :alpacabored:

No i was talking about people who's accounts are only a day old and all their post history is them whiteknighting,

Posted (edited)

Cooking for yourselves and eating out at some places in japan is almost the same price. 

Cooking is not cheaper in japan. Either way,  both would take an effort from her. Going out+getting ingredients + cooking vs going out + eating outside. 

But oh,  she can go to a conibini for drinks and go back. Less effort. 

O don’t know if the  area around Tokyo is more expensive but I spend max ¥8500 a week for groceries (4 people). But we also live in the countryside and eat mostly vegetables, Tōfu, and fish. 

OT but if Venus really only cooked for YouTube I could imagine manaki getting annoyed by that. In Japan the wife is still expected to do 95% (if not more) of the cooking and housework. Also when manaki was working and Venus was staying home, only putting out a few videos, he would at least expect her to cook him a meal, right?

Not cooking, sleeping in separate bedrooms, causing constant drama, having illegal surgery that costs a ton of money and nearly kills you..... I think even the most understanding guy would get fed up at some point. 

Maybe manaki realized the marriage isn’t going into the direction he wants (kids for example) and then there’s Venus who is experimenting with girls and he just stopped caring all together? 

I actually feel really bad for both of them 

Edited by Marinrin

Posted (edited)

Even if I don’t want to but I could see that being the truth.... 

Edited by Marinrin

Posted

I'm really curious about what she's done that people don't know about. I actually never would have expected her to turn out like this, even with what she's been through. I always really liked Venus and related with her, but now seeing the way she treats people and seeing her with those energy drinks and alcohol, ughh it's just not cool. Really disappointed 

Posted

Thought this was interesting so I'll post it here:

Screenshot_24.thumb.png.584ec43e8c5948af

Screenshot_25.thumb.png.e081bbe02422e761

Screenshot_26.thumb.png.0045ddfbe2ee0c71

Screenshot_27.thumb.png.495a8227eba58f03

There's no way Mikan posted that - it really seems like she just wants to forget about Venus and hates it when people mention her, so I don't think she'd want to spend time posting online about her. The post just seems like someone making up a bunch of shit about Venus because anything is plausible at this point so people will believe them.

I can imagine Manaki asking for a divorce, but if he had I'm sure Venus would have posted about it for sympathy already.

Posted

Now her mukbang she look fine and tone down vs the last one. So what is she going to be like tomorrow?