• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6247 posts in this topic

Posted

Her roommate, the probable owner of the cat (for those concerned about her owning another animal), came home and she ended the stream. 

I agree that she looked as tired from her sleeping/eating/drinking habits as you’d expect. No one really gave her money — one chick from Brazil and the one creepy guy who is always in her streams and always takes the opportunity to make a gross comment. Total of like 1000 yen 

Posted

Yeah the cat isn’t hers. She showed the cat in a story. Something about being the office cat. I think she tagged whoever it belonged to but yeah, that’s story’s gone now obviously.

Posted

Xaio as is in Xiaorishu? Or do you mean someone else? I completely forgot about her and Venus knowing each other

yes her, remember that mess 

Posted

Think there's any chance that Manaki broke up with Venus instead of vise versa and that's why she suddenly is calling him abusive and spiraling? Idk just a thought.

Posted

Um, she wasn’t “giving honesty,” she was lying and smearing and slandering her (ex?) husband. Her lie about him “quitting his job to live off her earnings” has been proven. That’s why she deleted the video (among other reasons known only to her.)

Where was it proven to be a lie? 

https://discordapp.com/channels/611800914998853632/612028845465403394

The discord venus group if anyone asked about it

The link is broken I believe, doesn't lead to a server :(

Posted (edited)

The link is broken I believe, doesn't lead to a server

For the first one because she would mention him working or his work hours, i cant bothered to find all the videos where she mentions that because that would take days and she has also deleted videos from her channel.

The discord link works perfectly for me. maybe this link will work https://anony.link/https://discordapp.com/invite/nuRMx98

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted (edited)

This was discussed earlier in the thread. But one more time:

1) Venus had referred to Manaki’s work schedule, his job, him getting home from work etc. multiple times in the past, both on instagram and in videos, throughout 2016, 2017 and 2018. All now deleted but the some of us remember.

2) Venus basically abandoned her YT channel in 2018. Stopped making videos and her views plummeted accordingly. She’s had next to nothing coming in from YT for many months now - but we’re supposed to believe Manaki “quit his job to live off her income” during this time? Bitch, you HAD no income for “Manaki to live on.” Her views (or lack of views) were documented on sites like Socialblade.com for all to see.

She’s an even worse liar than her mother. Her lies are more transparent and easier to see through. And more pathetic.

edit: And if Venus has all this “income that Manaki was living on,” why is she now living in some crappy bare-walled room with roommates? Where’s her pink Princess kawaii bedroom (that Manaki set her up in and maintained for 2+ years, allowing her to be a waifu housewife surfing the internet all day surrounded by her ever-expanding collection of plushies)?

Common sense. Try it sometime.

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted

i feel like i missed the moment when venus and mikan stopped being friends..? is there proof of this? 

Posted

i feel like i missed the moment when venus and mikan stopped being friends..? is there proof of this? 

i think venus saying it is enough proof 

Posted

i think venus saying it is enough proof 

When did Venus say they are not friends?! Was this in live stream?

Posted (edited)

She’s doing another Youtube live chat right now wearing a cosplay outfit of some sort. She seems...out of it. Slurred speech, eyes not quite focusing. Chugging some kind of soft drink like always. Sweaty.

8E5FF8CD-2863-4BD4-863B-424BFD163E6B.thu

She always looks like she’s filming in a closet.

I’m gonna need some help with this content because I can’t understand most of what she says and I can’t tolerate watching her do these things. And is she really charging people money to ask her questions??

edit 1: eating a sammich

1F7526D6-861F-4F27-9817-85A508D567BB.thu

and DRINK

C0DFC716-B003-42AC-AB19-5D31BB0C10FD.thu

edit 2: TF is she doing?

The room she films in looks like an airport waiting room or a really cheap, bare motel room. And there’s a cat. She should NOT have a pet. She couldn’t even take care of her hamsters.

5E047930-1B9C-4CD7-BA15-625822475138.thu

the drink she's drinking is strong zero a popular alcoholic soda with an alcohol percentage of 9 if I correctly recall...

Edited by thehoefrompluto
forgot to quote

Posted

the drink she's drinking is strong zero a popular alcoholic soda with an alcohol percentage of 9 if I correctly recall...

at 8-9 in the morning no less. 

Posted (edited)

Oh wow Venus. It may not be a new addiction but drinking alcohol first thing in the morning certainly isn't normal..

Q&A video upcoming

Screenshot_20190817-092143_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Zeph_