• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ah. If only she wanted to go outside. She doesn't post, on her stories/insta wall in streets or some location anymore. It's more about her crappy party and some weird things she's saying. She's drowning herself, whatever her BPD. 

Edited by Yuka-Chan17

Posted (edited)

She had a good life with mana, he worked and for her, she got to stay home and make videos and eat actual food but she done fνcked  that up with bad mouthing the one who helped her, don’t bite the hand that feeds.

Edited by Ihateliars

Posted

Say what you want about Manaki, but I love how she  glosses over how she obviously used him for stability and a visa, yet Manaki quitting his job and asking his wife to support both of them on one income (a graveyard shift factory job, which seems like hell physically and on your marriage) makes him a horrible person??

She’s f*cking stringing him along at this point, and its so obvious. Bitch you are MARRIED and posting lewd photos about liking girls how your sexuality is driving you crazy, which is completely disrespectful to the person you’ve commited to and has basically nannied you through a dangerous surgery and aftercare. You have money, you can speak Japanese, get a divorce and get your own visa if you want to act like an adult.

Ehhh, I'm kinda shaky on your first point- note: I am moving the issue of "was Manaki emotionally abusive" completely aside for this argument. 

While it's great that he gave Venus so much (stability, visa sponsorship, housing, etc), I feel no one should feel "owed" something as heavy as shouldering financial burden. They are a young couple and while they don't live in Tokyo- rent, food and other expenses can really rack up, especially if one of them uses more electricity, or eats more, etc.

As we know, couples will usually both earn money to contribute to the household and ease the stress of the other. It's one thing when a couple enthusiastically decides on this- especially when child care is involved, or one has a disability that could impair finding work- but Venus doesn't mention that he wanted to stop to pursue his education, or look for another, less grueling job. It just sounds like he wanted her to be the breadwinner...because she could afford it, I guess? 

I don't think we ever got clear information on how much Venus was making, but even if she was making a reasonable living for two, nothing kills any respect/attraction like having to support a partner who is healthy and able to work, but refuses to. It's a hotbed for pure resentment, which is why back in the day, when I thought Manaki was making the money, I wondered how their relationship was handling that- after all, Venus speaks Japanese, has legit skill sets and could legally work in the country. Was she even making enough from Youtube? This is where I agree with your second point: What was stopping her? But if that's supposedly not the case, What's stopping her now from cutting those ties, if she's the one with the financial control? 

There's so much going on here I smell bullshit, on somebody's side. Is Venus lying? Is she telling half truths? Is she just resentful, spiraling and manic, lashing out the only way she knows how: the internet? I dunno. It's a lot man, it's too much even. 

Posted

Not saying that only poor eat junk (by the society we live in, I'm basically poor tho, I'm not shaming, stop). But I have serious doubts she have enough money to cook healthy food more than 2 times a week. She's picking easy things to eat, energy drink are cheap and give you enough energy for a period. She obviously have bad habits with the junk food, but does she even have enough money for cooking 2 meal for the day? Nah. And she's waiting someone to pay that for her, fancy restaurant like she used to post on her story when she was with her previous friends 

Nobody said you were shaming anyone, just that the logic is flawed and such an assumption as the first guess makes little to no sense. None of us here knows the real situation in her wallet, but pretty much everyone can guess that buying a pack of rice is cheaper and more filling (healthy meal doesn't mean it has to be expensive). Her energy drinks would just offer her a roller-coaster of sugar highs ands crashes. I hope that if the situation is as you're assuming that the energy drinks at least aren't filled with tons of citric acid as are the ones around here. :/

Posted

This whole thing is just sad...

Posted

I.. never thought the post was about what she can afford or not, but rather what she ate and drank in less than two hours 🤔

2-4 cans (0.5l ones too!) of energy drinks in that time frame ain't good for no one, rich or poor.

Posted

Venus doesn't mention that he wanted to stop to pursue his education, or look for another, less grueling job. It just sounds like he wanted her to be the breadwinner...because she could afford it, I guess? 

Here are a couple of other things that “Venus doesn’t mention:”

1) She has referred multiple times to Manaki’s work schedule, his job, him coming home from work etc. both on instagram and in videos, throughout 2016, 2017 and 2018. All conveniently deleted now but the internet is forever and people remember.

2) She basically abandoned her Youtube channel in 2018 and along with it any YT income she had coming in. i.e. she had next to no income for “Manaki to live on” from roughly 2018 on. This information was publicly available on Socialblade.com for anyone to see. In fact, she probably continued to live off HIS income during that time- because it was the only income they had coming in.

She is lying. Smearing, slandering and lying about him, which is exactly what her mother did to her 3 years earlier. That’s the really scary part of this. Only Venus’s attack is even worse, because Manaki doesn’t have an army of rabid fans to leap to his defense. He has no SM presence at all and is totally unable to defend himself. That is the really disgusting part of what Venus did to him.

And for her to just delete the video now without even addressing it and pretending like it never happened is just straight up cowardly of her. Even Margaret never stooped this low. Venus is a mini version of her mother.

I don't think we ever got clear information on how much Venus was making

Yeah we did. Her plummeting YT views are documented on Socialblade. While their income estimates might be way off the views (or lack of them) speak for themselves. She’s had next to nothing coming in from YT for many months now.

Posted

She had a good life with mana, he worked and for her, she got to stay home and make videos and eat actual food but she done f**ked  that up with bad mouthing the one who helped her, don’t bite the hand that feeds

Posted

Here’s the fun little prank she pulled on Manaki on instagram a couple of years ago. Anyone remember this?

B69BAF1A-EEF9-4A98-9E79-4250FC3952D3.thu

Posted

1 hour 40 minutes of her staring at her computer screen, mumbling interspersed with long silences and the feed freezing. She looks...shiny and puffy.

5E4595F6-B520-4821-80E3-929F7BD65F45.thuu

4DDAAA9B-4840-4521-A27A-96A4D3602882.thu

She chugs down 3 or 4 energy drinks and eats junk food snacks.

A0A06D85-79BF-4243-BD46-68276DFF377E.thu

C0528435-1B5F-4672-B731-6C4E85E4610B.thu

27A158A2-2B6D-48F1-B658-E094417CCE36.thu

#4? or maybe #2 again

AD441D59-32F9-4B15-9904-15DD51BF0869.thu

At least now we know why she looks so unhealthy.

Cut this girl some slack. It's the highest peak of summer hell with humidity and high temperature driving people insane. She obviously has to drink many liquids, and this time isn't alcohol. Let's take judgement down a notch shall we?

Posted

People would think that she takes better care of her body after the controversial surgery which almost killed her, but nope. Energy drinks can literally kill you.

Posted

Venus please take real real breaks

She probably is wary of a manager after Margo and wants to be independant on her videos, but i think she needs someone (maybe a friend) to at least vet her video topics and be like "i dont think this is a good idea right now bc youre in a manic depressive mood. Lets wait on this video a bit okay?". 

Although im getting the idea that she doesnt really have close friends she feels like she can trust herself with in the first place. Even the friends like Taylor and Mikan who knew about her hospital stay probably are hard to talk to... And she probably cant afford to hire someone or join a good agency.

But finding someone who can look at some of her content before it goes up will help mitigate her BPD from rollercoastering her channel and viewers.

She doesnt have to pretend to be happy all the time or that she is always in recovery mode, but it would help with moments like this

Posted

damn she looks knackered

about her comment about LGBT barely there in Japan... yea.. it's basically somewhat underground. She just missed the pride parade/festival months back and if she really wants to get into the community then there's some lesbian bars/clubs in Shinjuku ni-chome. Some have more foreigners than others but she's really gonna have to put herself out there...  There's some LGBT tokyo groups on meetup.com too. Venus honestly can't expect for it to come to her lol, gotta put herself out there

Posted

Here are a couple of other things that “Venus doesn’t mention:”

1) She has referred multiple times to Manaki’s work schedule, his job, him coming home from work etc. both on instagram and in videos, throughout 2016, 2017 and 2018. All conveniently deleted now but the internet is forever and people remember.

2) She basically abandoned her Youtube channel in 2018 and along with it any YT income she had coming in. i.e. she had next to no income for “Manaki to live on” from roughly 2018 on. This information was publicly available on Socialblade.com for anyone to see. In fact, she probably continued to live off HIS income during that time- because it was the only income they had coming in.

She is lying. Smearing, slandering and lying about him, which is exactly what her mother did to her 3 years earlier. That’s the really scary part of this. Only Venus’s attack is even worse, because Manaki doesn’t have an army of rabid fans to leap to his defense. He has no SM presence at all and is totally unable to defend himself. That is the really disgusting part of what Venus did to him.

And for her to just delete the video now without even addressing it and pretending like it never happened is just straight up cowardly of her. Even Margaret never stooped this low. Venus is a mini version of her mother.

Yeah we did. Her plummeting YT views are documented on Socialblade. While their income estimates might be way off the views (or lack of them) speak for themselves. She’s had next to nothing coming in from YT for many months now.

God bless your soul for being the small minority in this thread who actually contributes to this thread and actually posts constructive criticism, this whiteknighting is fucking unbearable, ive never seen a flake being whiteknighted as much as in this thread (the second that comes to mind is the mikan thread but its nowhere near as much whiteknighting as here).  Venus is not a small child neither is she suffering from such a serious mental illness that she cannot control her actions (even that is not a excuse since we have medication for that).

How will she even know what she is doing wrong when she has these people babying her up all the time and excusing everything she does. She needs to grow up and people need to stop infantilizing her.

If noticed that sometimes people are just so busy whiteknighting her that no one posts any new flake info on her and on someone who visits lolcow ( the only place where venus is not treated like the messiah) from time to time,there is alot.

Let the downvotes begin.

Posted

Here’s the fun little prank she pulled on Manaki on instagram a couple of years ago. Anyone remember this?

B69BAF1A-EEF9-4A98-9E79-4250FC3952D3.thu

Omg I never saw this?! So it was just a prank? Like that really didn’t happen and she was planking everyone?