• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

4635 posts in this topic

Posted

What a Hella drama lama!!

This girl need to do something ASAP with her life or she'll end up like Mayo.. Or worse.. 

Anyway, I kinda trust her in this video. I don't think that Manaki is 100% an angel. 

He's just a weird pedo guy having a kink over a European weeboo teen acting like a cringey anime character. Plus Venus is an easy target for puppeteering her, he just finished what Mayo did to get what he wanted.

And speaking about her, she can easily notice than manaki is evil but not her? You can easily recognize someone's weird comportement when you have the same one.

I remember this video when Venus "escaped" again and lived with Mikan. This is the period where she started deleting things with Manaki.

Venus also need really good friends despite her non social skills. It's not that hard when you find the right person and you learn to be better in this.

Before meeting my bf, I wasn't able to speak in group conversations, too shy, too "weird". He pushed me to new people, these people had the patience for me, and now I'm zbld to speak in public or make new friends without badly speaking, heavily blush and avoiding eye contact.

Therapy, good supports, stable health and money condition, less social media is the key dear Venus. 

Posted

Whether or not Venus lied about Mana, is irrelevant. Let's face it: None of us know all of the facts. No matter what side of the fence we sit on. All we can do sit back, speculate, share our opinions, and *civily* debate our disagreements.

The point is: there are better ways to process relationship issues, seperation, or divorce. 

This exhibition has accomplished nothing, other than temporary catharsis, and stirring the pot. I wouldn't even call this genuine catharsis, due the lack emotional regulation. This wasn't emotional release, it was an emotional collapse. This honestly looks like another BPD breakdown. 

And if that opinion is true, she needs professional help, more than transparency with the internet.

Posted

To be honest in Germany and probably the Netherlands you have to at least get the second diploma (the one after 10th grade) here to get a decent job. Without even having the diploma after 9th grade she literally has zero chances to find a job. She could be lucky in having a job in Germany nobody wants to do, but it would be paid really bad and would have horrible conditions. Also didn't she grew up in Switzerland? There she would have better chances to get a higher paid job without a diploma or could get one more easily considering she knows the system and the swiss education system doesn't exclude one from studing even if you have the 10th grade diploma and not the high school one. But I agree that the cutural barrier could be too much for her and that she should rather live in Europe

(Sorry I'm a bit late) As a Swiss person, I wouldn't say her chances are any better. The issue is that, sure, you might earn a lot more for the same job here compared to Germany, but food, insurance (which is compulsory) and housing prices are jacked up too so you won't get far with it. Add in the cost of healthcare (which for some reason is much more expensive than neighbouring countries) and if she ever decides to start therapy, it's rarely going to be covered by insurance. (Fortunately, some programs subsidize part of the cost though).

You're right in that if she finished obligatory school (2 years kindergarten, 6 years primary school and 3 years secondary) she technically could access adult formations and try to get a diploma that way. Problem is that most cantons don't recognize homeschooling as a valid form of education. In the cantons that do allow it, most if not all options require formal education or a proof of equivalency. Considering Margo, I have no idea if Venus even has a proper one... :S (I'm not sure about the law because her case is pretty unique and her situation is mostly speculation.)

Posted

(Sorry I'm a bit late) As a Swiss person, I wouldn't say her chances are any better. The issue is that, sure, you might earn a lot more for the same job here compared to Germany, but food, insurance (which is compulsory) and housing prices are jacked up too so you won't get far with it. Add in the cost of healthcare (which for some reason is much more expensive than neighbouring countries) and if she ever decides to start therapy, it's rarely going to be covered by insurance. (Fortunately, some programs subsidize part of the cost though)

I know that everything is more expensive in Switzerland but in Germany 52 percent of your income goes to the government, while healthcare gets more expensive every year and the prices for flats go up pretty fast too, that's why I think all in all she would still earn a little more money in Switzerland in the end while having a more "simpler" job and her life quality would be better there. (No shame to anyone, who has such a job. Jobs like this are essential.) I don't think she eats so much that it could be really expensive and she grew up there and knows the culture. In Germany she would probably stand out due to her accent and sometimes words aren't the same in Swiss German and High German and maybe she would feel left out. Also to even get a cashier job in Germany she would have to have at least the 10th grade diploma and she doesn't even have the 9th one. Getting a diploma not in the regular time is really hard in Germany and you have to have a job to have the possibility to do the diplomas. Also most likely once you are at the "bottom of the society" you can hardly get up anymore and you would need a lot of time in Germany. And depending on the insurance "only" two years of theraphy are being covered by it and getting appointments with a theraphist is really hard right now. 

Posted

This girl need to do something ASAP with her life or she'll end up like Mayo.. Or worse.. 

Anyway, I kinda trust her in this video. I don't think that Manaki is 100% an angel. 

He's just a weird pedo guy having a kink over a European weeboo teen acting like a cringey anime character. Plus Venus is an easy target for puppeteering her, he just finished what Mayo did to get what he wanted.

I wonder why no one ever talks about this its actually really fucked up when you think about it :

A 20 year old guy having a obsession with you a 13 year old girl and then to top it all off your own mother finds nothing wrong it and arranges you two getting married when you turn 19 even though you barely know each other.

:/

About the video:

Her mother being abusive i believe plus there is proof of it,her ex-husband being a creep i believe plus there is proof of it, but her ex-husband being abusive seems like bullshit tbh,i dont believe since there is enough contradictions in the way she presented this for me to believe.

The fact that she pre-recorded the video, the went with manaki to the meetandgreet and then posted the video is enough for me to NOT fully believe her.

Also this isnt like the first time venus has done this, didnt she do something similar in the past where she said something about manaki then backtracked and made her fans feel like bullies and told them to not talk bad things about manaki.

Posted

I just remembered something I saw some time ago in venus' Instagram comments. As I was reading it, I didn't really think much of it. Someone had asked her "Why do you only reply to negative messages?"

After watching the latest video where she says she's a masochist, it all made sense to me. 

Posted

I would not close out the possibility of Manaki being abusive. We don't know what is happening between them when no one is seeing. He might be pushing her to act "normal" in public.

Posted

I would not close out the possibility of Manaki being abusive. We don't know what is happening between them when no one is seeing. He might be pushing her to act "normal" in public.

ok but when has venus ever acted normal in pulic

Posted

Yikes.

Venus is acting exactly like Margo but of course people are lapping it up because it's Venus, while whenever Margo does sh*t like this, they know it's sh*t.

Sorry, but Venus doesn't have much credibility with her history of lashing out on social media to manipulate, shame and bully Manaki , like when she lied to him for 2 years about her life-threatening surgery and then he found out and got upset, or like when she got told that it was weird to wear full-on lolita clothes in normal public places. 

Posted

I wouldn't doubt Manaki being abusive towards Venus but I'd take everything Venus says with a grain of salt. 
I've never liked Manaki tbh.

Posted

Bloody hell!

LMAO at the video's beauty filter! You can't cover up this jowls Maggie, even with apps now! Sorry babe.

Her time in jail has clearly made her even more twisted and insane. No amount of filters can make her look attractive, she's hideous. 

Posted

She’s already a mini-marge. She’s well on her way to being just as crazy as her mother, in some ways even worse because at least marge never hid behind a fake cutesy kawaii “angelic” persona. And Venus’s crazy is coming out at a younger age than marge’s. Marge didn’t go loco until she was in her 30s.

Versus Venus being abusive toward Manaki, slandering him in a very public way all over her SM? (And exactly what Marge did to Venus back in the day I might add. Venus is following in her mother’s footsteps to a scary degree,)

Whether or not Venus lied about Mana, is irrelevant.

You think Venus being a liar is irrelevant?

I thought that the "he did the same as my mom" only referred to him quitting his job and living off Venus which she said immediately after), but I'm not sure. Also society wouldn't call such a leech a great person, so that would fit as well.

She’s an even worse liar than her mother, lol. First, Venus has referred multiple times on instagram and in videos to Manaki’s work schedule, Manaki getting off work etc. And we’re supposed to believe he quit his job to “live off her earnings” at the same time she abandoned her YT channel and thus had next to no YT earnings for either one of them to live on? Pathetic, just pathetic. Marge 2.0.

Posted (edited)

You think Venus being a liar is irrelevant?

What I think about that, is not the point. 
The point is: She isn't dealing her issues well. Regardless of the truth.

To expand: If she's telling the truth, it does not change her situation. If she is a liar, it does not change her situation. She is still in a heap of shit, regardless of outsider opinions.

Edited by BitchPlox
Added a little

Posted

What I think about that, is not the point. The point is: She isn't dealing her issues well. Regardless of the truth.

To expand: If she's telling the truth, it does not change her situation. If she is a liar, it does not change her situation. She is still in a heap of shit, regardless of outsider opinions.

She’s a lying liar who’s just revealed herself to be a liar in front of the world. That’s a whole different thing than just being in a heap of shit. Which she also is.