• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

What a Hella drama lama!!

This girl need to do something ASAP with her life or she'll end up like Mayo.. Or worse.. 

Anyway, I kinda trust her in this video. I don't think that Manaki is 100% an angel. 

He's just a weird pedo guy having a kink over a European weeboo teen acting like a cringey anime character. Plus Venus is an easy target for puppeteering her, he just finished what Mayo did to get what he wanted.

I wonder why no one ever talks about this its actually really fucked up when you think about it :

A 20 year old guy having a obsession with you a 13 year old girl and then to top it all off your own mother finds nothing wrong it and arranges you two getting married when you turn 19 even though you barely know each other.

:/

About the video:

Her mother being abusive i believe plus there is proof of it,her ex-husband being a creep i believe plus there is proof of it, but her ex-husband being abusive seems like bullshit tbh,i dont believe since there is enough contradictions in the way she presented this for me to believe.

The fact that she pre-recorded the video, the went with manaki to the meetandgreet and then posted the video is enough for me to NOT fully believe her.

Also this isnt like the first time venus has done this, didnt she do something similar in the past where she said something about manaki then backtracked and made her fans feel like bullies and told them to not talk bad things about manaki.

Posted

I just remembered something I saw some time ago in venus' Instagram comments. As I was reading it, I didn't really think much of it. Someone had asked her "Why do you only reply to negative messages?"

After watching the latest video where she says she's a masochist, it all made sense to me. 

Posted

I would not close out the possibility of Manaki being abusive. We don't know what is happening between them when no one is seeing. He might be pushing her to act "normal" in public.

Posted

I would not close out the possibility of Manaki being abusive. We don't know what is happening between them when no one is seeing. He might be pushing her to act "normal" in public.

ok but when has venus ever acted normal in pulic

Posted

Yikes.

Venus is acting exactly like Margo but of course people are lapping it up because it's Venus, while whenever Margo does sh*t like this, they know it's sh*t.

Sorry, but Venus doesn't have much credibility with her history of lashing out on social media to manipulate, shame and bully Manaki , like when she lied to him for 2 years about her life-threatening surgery and then he found out and got upset, or like when she got told that it was weird to wear full-on lolita clothes in normal public places. 

Posted

I wouldn't doubt Manaki being abusive towards Venus but I'd take everything Venus says with a grain of salt. 
I've never liked Manaki tbh.

Posted

Bloody hell!

LMAO at the video's beauty filter! You can't cover up this jowls Maggie, even with apps now! Sorry babe.

Her time in jail has clearly made her even more twisted and insane. No amount of filters can make her look attractive, she's hideous. 

Posted

What a Hella drama lama!!

This girl need to do something ASAP with her life or she'll end up like Mayo.. Or worse.. 

She’s already a mini-marge. She’s well on her way to being just as crazy as her mother, in some ways even worse because at least marge never hid behind a fake cutesy kawaii “angelic” persona. And Venus’s crazy is coming out at a younger age than marge’s. Marge didn’t go loco until she was in her 30s.

Versus Venus being abusive toward Manaki, slandering him in a very public way all over her SM? (And exactly what Marge did to Venus back in the day I might add. Venus is following in her mother’s footsteps to a scary degree,)

Whether or not Venus lied about Mana, is irrelevant.

You think Venus being a liar is irrelevant?

I thought that the "he did the same as my mom" only referred to him quitting his job and living off Venus which she said immediately after), but I'm not sure. Also society wouldn't call such a leech a great person, so that would fit as well.

She’s an even worse liar than her mother, lol. First, Venus has referred multiple times on instagram and in videos to Manaki’s work schedule, Manaki getting off work etc. And we’re supposed to believe he quit his job to “live off her earnings” at the same time she abandoned her YT channel and thus had next to no YT earnings for either one of them to live on? Pathetic, just pathetic. Marge 2.0.

Posted (edited)

You think Venus being a liar is irrelevant?

What I think about that, is not the point. 
The point is: She isn't dealing her issues well. Regardless of the truth.

To expand: If she's telling the truth, it does not change her situation. If she is a liar, it does not change her situation. She is still in a heap of shit, regardless of outsider opinions.

Edited by BitchPlox
Added a little

Posted

What I think about that, is not the point. The point is: She isn't dealing her issues well. Regardless of the truth.

To expand: If she's telling the truth, it does not change her situation. If she is a liar, it does not change her situation. She is still in a heap of shit, regardless of outsider opinions.

She’s a lying liar who’s just revealed herself to be a liar in front of the world. That’s a whole different thing than just being in a heap of shit. Which she also is.

Posted (edited)

I feel like this happens every time venus tries to make a change. she makes some big announcement about how things are going to be different, then something hits her and either she gets freaked out or realizes she won't be able to live up to it, and then she just crashes and burns and releases all these disturbing and weird pics and videos... and then six months later she'll be back with an apology or an explanation and talking all about how things will be different from here on out.

which, like. i feel for her. but i feel like this is also maybe a way to manipulate an audience into sticking around?? making everyone want to root for her, and every time she fucks up, people stick around because MAYBE NEXT TIME she'll actually be better? she clearly has a lot of issues, and unlike her mother (who thinks of herself as totally rational and sane), venus KNOWS something about her is broken. what she doesn't realize is that every time she publicizes her breakdowns and tries to spin things in a way thats flattering to her... it just makes her look worse.

it's a weird frustrating situation and i really don't understand how it's ever going to be any different. even us wanting venus to get better and make, idk, wholesome content? is part of it.

[edited to add the following:] i feel like there is definitely an attention seeking element to her publicized breakdowns like this. a few breakdowns ago, back when she and mikan were hanging out, people were flooding mikan's insta with messages of PLEASE TAKE CARE OF VENUS, SHE NEEDS HELP, SHE NEEDS A FRIEND, PLEASE HELP HER and Mikan had to make a post like 'we're both adults, please leave me alone.' i think the flood of concern she gets from her fans every time this happens is probably a big comfort to her as well.

venus's original appeal as a living doll was a very infantilized sort of fetish that was played up as a normal and totally wholesome weeb persona because innocence was part of the character she was playing up, so no wonder people still respond, pavlovian style, whenever venus shows any signs of needing an emotional diaper change.

Edited by mcgsy

Posted

I was caught up in school and wasn't updated for like 4 days and this happens o___o Venus I was rooting for you. We were all rooting for you!!! Please get out of the Internet jesus

Posted

I was caught up in school and wasn't updated for like 4 days and this happens o___o Venus I was rooting for you. We were all rooting for you!!! Please get out of the Internet jesus

LMAO!
ANTM, my dude, YAAAAS!

giphy.gif

(You're not wrong.)