• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6413 posts in this topic

Posted

this brings another point: venus says manaki quit and made her support him, but she also used to always say he wasn’t there at night because of his job? so it’s contradictory and confusing. was she lying then or lying now?

(not meant to be accusotaory, just it isn’t adding up :alpacaconfused:)

I don't see any contradiction there. It could be as simple as this: He USED to be absent at night due to his job's night-shifts and then later quit his job. Voila.

Posted (edited)

im autistic and have BPD so certaintly not thinking she should quickly move on :alpacaconfused: but also cus of that i get confused and trying to understand it. what i say as i said isn’t meant to be accusatory. lol... ;;

just hope she decides to delete it not cus it’s drama but it could sabotage her current work in that play she’s doing... yknow how japan is with public image and stuff. i want her to at least have something stable cus unfortunately money is important.

Edited by zero

Posted

Some fan confirmed that on this screenshot was indeed Manaki 

Posted (edited)

Some fan confirmed that on this screenshot was indeed Manaki 

screenshot of this fan saying this?

Edited by zero

Posted (edited)

i actually just made this account to say Venus just uses people then says she's the victim,  i'm so sorry for manaki, poor guy should have ran as soon as he saw her mother.

Edited by Ihateliars

Posted

Dude, if it took, what 18 years(?) of abuse to create the trauma Venus has to learn to process, it’s gonna take about that long if not longer to undo it. Even WITH therapy it’s still going to be a long-ass ride. Do you even know how trauma works? 9_9

Posted

Dude, if it took, what 18 years(?) of abuse to create the trauma Venus has to learn to process, it’s gonna take about that long if not longer to undo it. Even WITH therapy it’s still going to be a long-ass ride. Do you even know how trauma works? 9_9

Exactly. It's been 10 years since I got out of my situation and I'm STILL dealing with the trauma I went through.

Posted (edited)

Venus’ marriage to Manaki has always been seen as suspicious (cuz VISA) and strange (cuz he was a fan who showed up to randomly meet her), no doubt. And I admit in the past I wanted to give their relationship the benefit of the doubt. But I think it’s absolutely a possibility that Manaki was abusive and possessive over Venus, even when simply considering ONLY how he met her (or rather forced their meeting, depending on how you view it). I just don’t understand why she would embellish the story with a lie like “he quit his job and I supported him”. 

So many of you guys think this is a lie, but I’m not so sure. Not disagreeing, just not sure. IMO he definitely took advantage of the opportunity to marry Venus, and when I say “take advantage” I’m referring to Venus’ age and her mother’s willingness to sell her off. He knew these things. So I don’t see why he wouldn’t also take advantage of her YT money? She has released a lot of videos since running away to Japan, and with over a million subs she had to have made okay money at the very least.

Idk :/ If he’s abusive, I could see him thinking that his new loli idol wife would be his meal ticket as well.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

screenshot of this fan saying this?

21C4E2AF-53A9-4D86-83AE-EA7DF8983462.jpeg

Posted

Does anyone have any of the snaps from her fan meeting with Manaki in them that they could post here? I can’t find anything.

Posted

21C4E2AF-53A9-4D86-83AE-EA7DF8983462.jpeg

if what venus says is true, can you imagine having to act all lovey happy with your abusive husband in public? that must suck. :alpacaworry: i wonder if that girl shared that photo they took together.

Posted

I posted above, I didn't realize because I forgot the context. It does aline with what Venus is saying that is why I posted it.

Uh huh.Here’s what doesn’t “line up with what Venus said” regarding Manaki quitting his job to live off Venus’s money:

>She said she didn't allow him to pay for her surgeries and hospital bill, and that both split the household bills.
>Both mentioned sleeping on separate bedrooms most of the time due his different work schedules.
>When that Margo stalking incident happened, he had just gotten off work and wearing his work overalls.
>She mentioned "feeling lonely cuz mana's working long shifts :'(" at least one time.
>Manaki's surprise birthday party video, recorded in may 2018 (and which she conveniently made private/deleted), she says she had to hurry up before he gets home from work.

Also- “poor abused Venus” hasn’t had any Youtube income for “Manaki to live on” for MONTHS now.

She’s lying. And desperate for money and Youtube views now that she doesn’t have MANAKI’S income to live off anymore.

You’re getting played.

A lot of people in this thread are just so incredibly heartless. 

I just hope some of you really REALLY think about how callous you're being towards her when she's clearly in the middle of a BPD spiral.

Enjoy your handwringing and worrying about Poor Abused Venus. She’ll continue to supply you with ample opportunities for both, believe me.

Posted

Enjoy your handwringing and worrying about Poor Abused Venus. She’ll continue to supply you with ample opportunities for both, believe me.

Uh yeah, she's in the middle of a BPD spiral, of course she's gonna keep giving reason for concern lol?????????????? Imagine being this unsympathetic holy shit.

Posted

i hope manaki tells her off tbh