• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

4635 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope you guys don't start hating on manaki after this.of course i agree that he literally stalked a minor and I am not defending him but one can't make a judgment without knowing his side of the story especially because :

Didn't she attack manaki many times in her insta and when people started hating on him she apologized and deleted the post? And only a few days she asked people to " leave the poor guy alone"?. Controvesial much?Why calling him a poor guy now if he quit his job and took advantage of you ? Don't get me wrong I love venus and I only wish her well but at this point I can't believe anything she says given her frequent and irrational mood swings. This girl needs to quit social media altogether and focus on getting a real job so that she can earn a living and maybe come back once she has her shit together. Being in the spotlight isn't doing her any good really. Being a fan sure I'll miss her posts but her mental health is more important than anything.

Posted

I'm not impressed with this at all. 

I mean what most people are saying; we're seeing another cycle of Venus' supposed recovery: Dark Content/Jokes> People Worry> She insists she's fine> Does something weird with her brand (new channel, or a weird video)> People Worry> She makes a grand speech about how now, for realsies, she's getting treatment, she's for sure better now > Rinse et Repeat

Can she help being this way? No idea. But for her own goddamn good and for the peace of mind of the people who follow her (who she supposedly loves to say she cares about and owes her career to) she needs to stick to something. Stick to not being online. Stick to being online but not as a teenage edgelord. Stick to a career. Stick to that therapy, if she's actually getting it (in a country known for not being forward-thinking about it). Stick to something healthy. 

I have really lost patience on this. I have not seen the video yet, I also won't comment on Manaki being abusive or not. I have a tendency to believe people when they claim these things. But again, it's the cycle: "Please leave Manaki alone">"Manaki is a stalker who abused me". Either you want the guy to be left alone and you want to move forward, or you want your army of Fangelics to bring out the pitchforks. I do not believe that airing this out, right here and now, is the way she will heal about these things. I am not an expert, but I know a RollerCoaster when I see one, and this one does not have breaks. 

Posted

Why the fuck is Venus Angelic now calling her savior her abuser? I have literally never made a negative comment about this girl in my life but what the hell.

Posted

I think Venus should come back to Europe, where the language is native to her. I hope she doesn’t burn too many bridges for her future in Japan, but if she wants treatment it is infinitely easier to be able to talk from the bottom of your heart without language or cultural barrier. 

She seems to be drifting without direction and I think we want to help her, but we can’t reach out in a meaningful way. As creepy as this sounds, if she really reads these threads, go home! Go to Germany or the Netherlands where you can potentially work without having to worry about your diplomas, where you can speak freely with doctors and therapists and people, focus on actual real life and shove blogging to the side for now. 

To be honest in Germany and probably the Netherlands you have to at least get the second diploma (the one after 10th grade) here to get a decent job. Without even having the diploma after 9th grade she literally has zero chances to find a job. She could be lucky in having a job in Germany nobody wants to do, but it would be paid really bad and would have horrible conditions. Also didn't she grew up in Switzerland? There she would have better chances to get a higher paid job without a diploma or could get one more easily considering she knows the system and the swiss education system doesn't exclude one from studing even if you have the 10th grade diploma and not the high school one. But I agree that the cutural barrier could be too much for her and that she should rather live in Europe

Posted

So basically she asked her audience to leave Manaki alone and now she feeds him to the crowd.

You don't need to be a genius to see that their relationship looked unhealthy from the start, she was basically married off to her stalker. If her mom's role in the whole affair was true, and seeing what kind of evil human Margo is, I figure it might be. I feel sorry for her, but I think as long as her husband is near her and they live together (?) she shouldn't expose him to the whole internet. But I guess she likes the danger and the drama.
Venus really needs to see a therapist.

calling him a stalker isn't right.

Posted

I agree, she should go back to either switzerland or the netherlands, if she can. Japan is not a good country for dealing with mental illness. The netherlands is probably one of the top 5 countries in the world in terms of quality of life. She could work in either one of those countries as a Japanese teacher.

I think the best thing she can do now, is make a couple of videos getting everything out of her system, and then take it easy.

You want to post youtube videos? Post youtube videos

You want to take a break, post entries in a blog or do anything else? Go ahead, the world is your oyster.

But for the love of god, stay away from people who are assholes lol. Surround yourself only with people who are a good influence.

Also I'm digging her latest, more 'real' look in the past two videos, she looks beautiful. I don't know if it's because she's healthier, or whatever but it's working.

Posted

To be honest in Germany and probably the Netherlands you have to at least get the second diploma (the one after 10th grade) here to get a decent job. Without even having the diploma after 9th grade she literally has zero chances to find a job. She could be lucky in having a job in Germany nobody wants to do, but it would be paid really bad and would have horrible conditions. Also didn't she grew up in Switzerland? There she would have better chances to get a higher paid job without a diploma or could get one more easily considering she knows the system and the swiss education system doesn't exclude one from studing even if you have the 10th grade diploma and not the high school one. But I agree that the cutural barrier could be too much for her and that she should rather live in Europe

Off topic, so I’ll keep it short:

No, I know for certain she could finish high school in the Netherlands (if she hasn’t already) and/or get specific certificates that make up for a high school diploma. It will also almost completely be government funded if she doesn’t have enough money. 

Besides, she could still do entry level jobs like working in a supermarket. It’s not like she’d be handed a shovel and the orders to start digging a new subway. 

Posted

"Thank's to the physical abuse, I now have a BDSM kink." 
Well the BDSM community will roll out a proverbial dumpster on FUCKING FIRE, if they hear that statement.

And 2 other things:

1.) re: Mana: Private is no longer private. Sorry Venus. You did it to yourself. Hope's she's ready for a brand NEW shit-storm of controversy to deal with.

2.) This video was filmed days ago... and she's been sitting on it. Uploading this wasn't some drunken accident. It's a confessional, that's frankly a mess, and shouldn't be online. 
Like fine. I get it. I get she likes attention from her fans. She likes to overshare with them. But she's also oversharing with her haters... and that always negates any "support" her fans toss her way. 

Fucking hell dude. Get off the internet and talk to YOUR THERAPIST. Please girl. The internet coddles no one. She knows this.
edit: It's almost like she wants some negative feedback...

no kidding she wants negative feedback... its what shes learned to thrive on

Well venus has had a pretty bizarre life, so it's not odd that she makes odd choices.

She had a batshit insane narc mother, married her stalker and now discovered she's gay.

lol anyone who didn't know she was gay years ago is quite dense

Posted (edited)

Why the fuck is Venus Angelic now calling her savior her abuser? I have literally never made a negative comment about this girl in my life but what the hell.

NO fucking clue why this comment is making me lol so damn hard, but thanks! xD
giphy.gif

Also @Ennui & @eru777
I agree- and think eventually she'll be forced to return to Europe.
I hate how there are valid parallels, between her and Margo, but there are...
Living in a foreign country, going broke, with your mental health deteriorating... dang. At least Venus is self aware, and seeks help. That is MILES away from her mom.

Edited by BitchPlox
grammar

Posted

Off topic, so I’ll keep it short:

No, I know for certain she could finish high school in the Netherlands (if she hasn’t already) and/or get specific certificates that make up for a high school diploma. It will also almost completely be government funded if she doesn’t have enough money. 

Besides, she could still do entry level jobs like working in a supermarket. It’s not like she’d be handed a shovel and the orders to start digging a new subway. 

She could do it in Germany too, but I don't think she would do it and at least in Germany you most likely have to work while doing it. School would be in the evening and she would have no free time. You don't really think about the fact that she probably hasn't even completed middle school (or even elementary school as some said here). It wouldn't only be the high school diploma. She would have to learn everything in at least 7 years (if she didn't go to middle school) and I also honestly don't think she would want to work in a supermarket. And supermarkt jobs are most of the time in Germany not paid well.

Posted

So is anyone going to download the video before it gets deleted :doge:?

Posted (edited)

Wow, hasn't seen this kind of drama since she actually got married to him.

Now let's start, first of all, couldn't she have gotten out of this mess before?

She obviously seems to be aware of the situation, unless that's because she went to therapy.

I'm a bit confused about the part where Manaki quit his job, I don't think Venus makes enough money from youtube. We always thought she was living off him.

Finally if we put a timeline, first she recorded the video, then she said to leave Manaki alone in a video, then the party (where Manaki was seen present), now this video.

Does that mean Venus pre-recorded the video (without telling Manaki) then waited a week to make the announcement. Maybe she's planning on divorcing him? She did say I'm not anyone's doll anymore at the end of the video.:alpacaconfused:

Edited by echo

Posted

So is anyone going to download the video before it gets deleted :doge:?

first thing I did, not to worry.

Posted

She could do it in Germany too, but I don't think she would do it and at least in Germany you most likely have to work while doing it. School would be in the evening and she would have no free time. You don't really think about the fact that she probably hasn't even completed middle school (or even elementary school as some said here). It wouldn't only be the high school diploma. She would have to learn everything in at least 7 years (if she didn't go to middle school) and I also honestly don't think she would want to work in a supermarket. And supermarkt jobs are most of the time in Germany not paid well.

Last thing I’ll say about this: she lived here for some time, not far from me. You can go to school during the day with other young people (not just teens), and it’s not just evening lessons. Sure, entry level jobs aren’t the same pay as surgeons, but it beats being unemployed and then she still has Youtube revenue. 

It’s a viable life choice. As much as I like her, I don’t feel the same about her trying to cling to some internet fame all the way in Japan.