• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6842 posts in this topic

Posted

I mean really, aren’t any of you people tired of this girl and her endless drama and attention-grabbing stunts? I’ve been hearing “oh I’m so WORRIED for her” for the past two years, every time she pulls another stunt. Aren’t you getting sick of  being WORRIED FOR HER? You’re all getting sucked into her vortex of crazy just like anyone in the life of a BPD does. Wise up, people. Don’t let her keep sucking you in.

Posted

I don't understand why some people continue to be protective of Venus when she is grown woman. Yes her childhood is fucked up, her mother is atrocious, and her marriage is less than ideal but many other people fucked up lives/childhood but everyone has to eventually pull themselves by the bootstraps and work on making things better for themselves. I think people still haven't separated Venus, the persona from Venus - the real woman.

Pretty sure she knows what she needs what to do by now to improve by now. She just chooses not to because it's much easier for to wallow in her negative, self destructive state in an environment she can't grow in and just suck all the praise and pity from people online so she doesn't have to face her issues. Going to therapy and actively working to get yourself out of the ditch requires a lot of willpower and courage that some people get while they get older while some never do.

No matter how many times we can tell her she needs therapy or what she needs to do to get better, Venus will continue to spiral until she wakes up one day and decides she doesn't want to live like this anymore

Posted

Last thing I’ll say about this: she lived here for some time, not far from me. You can go to school during the day with other young people (not just teens), and it’s not just evening lessons. Sure, entry level jobs aren’t the same pay as surgeons, but it beats being unemployed and then she still has Youtube revenue. 

It’s a viable life choice. As much as I like her, I don’t feel the same about her trying to cling to some internet fame all the way in Japan.

Just saying in Germany it it wouldn't work that way. Especially if she has to get a middle school diploma. But good for her that it would work in the Netherlands. Clerks exist enough in Germany and I don't think she is physically able to work in the warehouse part of a supermarket for a long time without damaging her back and I don't personally think she could keep up with Youtube if she goes to school and maybe even goes to theraphy sessions. I also think that she should rather get a diploma than have her YouTube career. Maybe PM me (if you want) but will the government pay for her during the time she gets a diploma considering she is a foreigner?

Well, I still hope she would get a diploma, because YouTube is not a stable career

Posted

Anyone else find it interesting that this video drops around the same time that Margo is supposedly back in Switzerland? I’m not sure how to feel about the abuse allegations, but I feel like this is her trying to desperately stay distracted about her mom. 

Posted

Well going with the whole messed up childhood and into adulthood, she really didn't have a proper chance to grow up. It may have been two years since she escaped Margo but it's not really enough time to shove all that emotional building and growing up. Plus she didn't really have normal interactions with people or society until that other video she mentioned when she took an actual break from social media. That's why people feel for her or are worried for her, but it's not like we spend a lot of time letting her occupy our minds.

She still has to grow up yeah but she is working on it. She's not really ruining any lives but her own (Margo doesn't count because Margo did that to herself). A lot of people see Manaki as a savior and a lot of people were criticizing her and him for the suspicious relationship. That is tough to bring up when your mom is using any and all ammo against you and your priority is staying away from your crazy mom you get stars in your eyes. The best thing about Manaki is that he helped her leave but she isn't obligated to stay in a harmful situation.
I'm glad she got out and the marriage thing sucks but she is processing now. It's the whole out of the frying pan and into the fryer situation. Not sure how much her video will affect Manaki yet. Even if he started out as a creeper and helped her for self-benefit, I hope that he can do the right thing now.

I'm not sure moving to Europe is the best choice for her either. It's not like she'll be any more comfortable or know the culture just as well. Plus she has nobody there except her estranged family (plus closer to Margo) who she may not be comfortable with either. She has more friends in Japan at least.

I do think this is a weird and dramatized way of "revealing" or sharing her life with people. I get she has her ups and downs and recovery sucks and a lot of times you go back into that self-destructive cycle even if you're actively working on pulling yourself up... But using it for YT clicks isn't the way to go, especially after saying you want people to stop pestering Manaki. I think she should share her experience but maybe when she is more stable and not drinking. I'm sure she has been seeing a therapist but it is going to take a long time to get this out of her system since YT is just ingrained in her life. 

I feel for her but I really hope that she can work out the willpower to not just drop these kinds of videos if that's not the way she wants her media presence to go. And like. Soon. 

Posted (edited)

So I was adding snapshots to the Manaki thread and I found this................. :alpacaworry:

Date of the snapshot is September 17 2016

EDIT: I know Margo is a liar, but this is eery looking at it now

manaki.thumb.jpg.78153653951ec72cf2b1ac1

Edited by echo

Posted

So I was adding snapshots to the Manaki thread and I found this................. :alpacaworry:

It takes an abuser to know an abuser, huh?

Shame on Margo for pushing Venus onto Manaki for marriage and being such a control-freak-mother in the first place

Posted

When venus said that mana is abusive i didnt thought about the physical kind. I just thought she meant he was very possissive or mentally abused her. I hope that old tweet of marg isn't true, she does lie alot. I cant help but sympathize with venus cuz she is so young and the way she turned out right now is because of her abusive mother. I dont want to wk venus she is for sure problematic but i think many people here like me followed her for so long since she was a teen and i think most of us just feel bad for her. 

Posted (edited)

I think in that snapshot it was that Margo was trying to get into the appartment to meet Venus,I don't remember what was in the video, it's been too long. It's funny how a snapshot can change through the years and change of events. I still believe Margo is a liar, but I was shocked when I resaw it, because no one is looking and remembering all these events.

I wouldn't speculate too much on the snapshot, but it does aline with what Venus is saying.

It could be a coincidence. 

Edited by echo

Posted

That screenshot is from when marge was stalking Venus & Manaki and showed up outside their apartment one day and lurked. Manaki got home from work (more proof that he didn’t “quit his job and force poor Venus into supporting him) and marge started filming him and his car and license plate on her iPhone despite Manaki politely asking her to stop. Venus as I recall was cowering inside the apartment at the time refusing to open the door until Manaki got home. She posted about it on instagram (deleted now of course.)

Marge claimed Manaki “attacked” her. She was being BULLIED, of course. Because everyone BULLIES poor abused Margaret.

So why are you posting this now?

Posted (edited)

That screenshot is from when marge was stalking Venus & Manaki and showed up outside their apartment one day and lurked. Manaki got home from work (more proof that he didn’t “quit his job and force poor Venus into supporting him) and marge started filming him and his car and license plate on her iPhone despite Manaki politely asking her to stop. Venus as I recall was cowering inside the apartment at the time refusing to open the door until Manaki got home. She posted about it on instagram (deleted now of course.)

Marge claimed Manaki “attacked” her. She was being BULLIED, of course. Because everyone BULLIES poor abused Margaret.

I posted above, I didn't realize because I forgot the context. It does aline with what Venus is saying that is why I posted it.

Edited by echo

Posted

Yeah, I take everything that Margo posts as a grain of salt...
...she has indeed shared some things that ended up being true of course, but most times she modifies the speech to fit her own motives.

Now, since when is Manaki the "saviour" of Venus? That's saying a bit too much and giving too much credit to an obsessive fan... also, she jumped from a shitty situation to another shitty situation so she was saved from nothing in the end.  

Posted (edited)

this brings another point: venus says manaki quit and made her support him, but she also used to always say he wasn’t there at night because of his job? so it’s contradictory and confusing. was she lying then or lying now?

(not meant to be accusotaory, just it isn’t adding up :alpacaconfused:)

Edited by zero