• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

4340 posts in this topic

Posted

Seems Manaki wasn't as nice as he seemed.

Her new video is really sad, I'm worried for her.

Posted

Oof. Is she drunk in that video? She really doesn't look good... I wonder if she'll delete it later? Seems like something she recorded during a mood swing.

I never expected Manaki to be abusive or quit his job for her. I cannot quite belive it. But at least he was better at hiding it I guess? 

Posted

I'm stunned... This video said so much and so little at the same time. I am worried as well :alpacasad:

Posted

Seems Manaki wasn't as nice as he seemed.

Her new video is really sad, I'm worried for her.

hmm I find it weird how she is here exposing manaki yet he was in her last snap she posted.

If she was going to expose manaki she should have gone all out and tell it all because it looked like there were alot of things she wanted to say in the video about him but didnt.

Posted

hmm I find it weird how she is here exposing manaki yet he was in her last snap she posted.

If she was going to expose manaki she should have gone all out and tell it all because it looked like there were alot of things she wanted to say in the video about him but didnt.

this ^

why is he still around her if something like this is going on? its all so confusing 

Posted

Okay. Woah. 

First of all, for Venus' sake personally, I really hope she deletes this video. I know she's trying to start a professional career and having this info out there (especially with that title) is not going to look good to possible employers/colleagues. I really hope her uploading this isn't a form of self-sabotage in any way.

With that being said though, WOW. Even for me, who has been pretty skeptical of their relationship the whole time (typical VISA marriage) the idea that Manaki was actually abusive is not something I expected. She still refers to him as her husband - I wonder if she's going to apply for divorce after posting this? 

Unfortunately the skeptical in me is still questioning the timing of all this. She would have gotten her permanent residency a few months ago (i.e, the ability to live in Japan permanently without a sponsor; in her case, her Japanese husband) and can legally divorce him and stay in Japan. It could be possible she's spinning things around now to create a better narrative (not simply a VISA marriage ending in quick divorce, but an emotionally abusive situation she needs to escape from) so immigration has less of a chance of kicking her out?? 

Hm. I really hope she deletes this. The interspersed info about her sexual kinks and specific references to Marg makes me think she is really not in a good place with this video. I hope she's alright ;;;;;;;;

Posted (edited)

"Thank's to the physical abuse, I now have a BDSM kink." 
Well the BDSM community will roll out a proverbial dumpster on FUCKING FIRE, if they hear that statement.

And 2 other things:

1.) re: Mana: Private is no longer private. Sorry Venus. You did it to yourself. Hope's she's ready for a brand NEW shit-storm of controversy to deal with.

2.) This video was filmed days ago... and she's been sitting on it. Uploading this wasn't some drunken accident. It's a confessional, that's frankly a mess, and shouldn't be online. 
Like fine. I get it. I get she likes attention form her fans. She likes to overshare with them. But she's also oversharing with her haters... and that always negates any "support" her fans toss her way. 

Fucking hell dude. Get off the internet and talk to YOUR THERAPIST. Please girl. The internet coddles no one. She knows this. edit: It's almost like she wants some negative feedback...

I just find one thing strange, why did she make that video about him WHEN HE WAS IN HER LAST STORY.

Like i can understand them not being in contact anymore BUT HE WAS IN HER MEETANDGREET A DAY AGO, so this feels like a publicity stunt??

I wonder if mana makes a reply video NOW THAT WOULD BE A FUN SHITSTORM/

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted (edited)

I just find one thing strange, why did she make that video about him WHEN HE WAS IN HER LAST SNAPS.

Like i can understand them not being in contact anymore BUT HE WAS IN HER MEETANDGREET A DAY AGO, so this feels like a publicity stunt??

I wonder if mana makes a reply video NOW THAT WOULD BE A FUN SHITSTORM/

What were the order of events? Was it like:

1. Video recorded
2. IG updated with a screen-shot from the video
3. #PartyATPlanetVenus, with Mana there
4. Video uploaded...?

I have no clue wtf is up anymore. Lol, don't think anyone really did. I just know this shit is now immortalized, by virtue of being online. Someone out there dl'd it. It'll be re-uploaded, even if she does take it down.
This was a bad fucking choice... seen through DAYS later.

*smh*

Edited by BitchPlox
spelling

Posted

"Thank's to the physical abuse, I now have a BDSM kink." 
Well the BDSM community will roll out a proverbial dumpster on FUCKING FIRE, if they hear that statement.

And 2 other things:

1.) re: Mana: Private is no longer private. Sorry Venus. You did it to yourself. Hope's she's ready for a brand NEW shit-storm of controversy to deal with.

2.) This video was filmed days ago... and she's been sitting on it. A drunk confessional, that's frankly a mess and shouldn't be online. 
Like fine. I get it. I get she likes attention form her fans. She likes to overshare with them. But she's also oversharing with her haters... and that's always negates any "support" her fans toss her way. 

Fucking hell dude. Get off the internet and talk to YOUR THERAPIST. Please girl. The internet coddles no one. It's almost like she wants some negative feedback...

Isn't she giving us what we wanted? With all that has been speculated, including the idea that she READS this thread, isn't it a little confusing to use this as an opportunity to judge her? I think 1.) the 'trauma makes me kinky' was a JOOOOOKE goddammit, give her the benefit of a doubt, 2.) privacy for social media influencers is an illusion when their primary mode of making a profit is selling a lifestyle that is often unreal and easily debunked, 3.) this is good for her and that it is more important now than ever that she be free to make mistakes, especially coming from such a difficult home life growing up, and 4.) It is crude, if not just plain hurtful, to show sympathy one minute and then demand to be entertained in the next.

I think she can do whatever she wants with her channel, but viewers should pick a role to play and not switch so easily between "be entertaining!" and "get well soooon~". In isolation life changes don't happen the way many people would like them to, and most importantly the way she would like them to. If she is isolated still, she needs room to make mistakes. I don't think disapproval from bystanders will help her any bit right now at all.

Posted

Does anyone know how she survives at the moment? Does her youtube job pay for rent and food in Tokyo? She hasn't been posting much the last months, so the revenue she is getting from views on youtube should not be that high... I suppose. Just wondering how someone can afford this lifestyle?

And since when does she has the cat? The video really made me cringe... I wonder if she uploaded it on purpose right now or just planned the video to be uploaded. I wonder what she is thinking of getting from this video? Does she want a shitstorm form mana? Does she want people to copy it, so it is out in the internet, but will delete it from her channel? does she want support from her fans? Does she want to fire against marg? I am really confused.

Posted (edited)

Isn't she giving us what we wanted?

Maybe you? Not me.

1.) the 'trauma makes me kinky' was a JOOOOOKE goddammit

That's an opinion.

2.) privacy for social media influencers is an illusion when their primary mode of making a profit is selling a lifestyle that is often unreal and easily debunked

That's why I think she needs a new job.

3.) this is good for her and that it is more important now than ever that she be free to make mistakes

Mistakes that can jeopardize a future career, or mental stability?

4.) It is crude, if not just plain hurtful, to show sympathy one minute and then demand to be entertained in the next

I Never once "demanded to be entertained". I think she needs to quit the entertainment biz altogether. 

Anyway, my long ass rant about WKs, ((Some will apply to the what you said, some will not. This is not all directed at you.)) Just want to toss this out there, since this thread DOES seem to harbor alot of WKs:

I don't understand how people can "support" Venus, but not support her getting off the internet, completing some education, and getting a real job. Seriously. How do you condone such blatant self destructive life choices?

How has fame chasing ever worked out for her?
Other than you getting to be her fan, and getting to send her your best wishes, how has she benefited from the spotlight? Honestly. Has she?
No. Her whole life has depended on it, and conversely been unstable, because of it. So why isn't she inclined to change it? Because it's all she knows. This is her normal. This is her comfort zone. We all pick what we're used to. Sadly, she picks a lifestyle that sabotages her health, and future stability.

Let me not downplay her success, either. Yes, she detached from an abusive mother. Yes, she has acquired mild fame. Yes, she is going to therapy and making progress. And yes, by the time she's 30, she'll probably be fine. But let's also be real here. Not everything she does, did, or will do, is in her best interest.

I don't care if it's what she wants
One time, she wanted to cut out a portion of her gut. Wanting does not equate to needing. And wanting something does not make it positive.

I don't care if she likes her fans.
She doesn't like her haters, who are an occupational hazzard, and is *torn apart* by them.

I don't care if it's all she knows.
She can leave her comfort zone, and learn something new, aka health and stability outside of the limelight.

It's like people completely fail to see her subjectively. It's almost stingy. Seriously. WKs are the worst. They'll come up with any excuse for her to stay public, just to keep her in their scope. They don't see the damage done, simply by her being accessible. And, she is too codependent to refuse their attention or validation. It's fucking ironic, but the WKs that "support her the most" are a HUGE part of the overall problem.

And, don't get it twisted. I'm not saying she needs to leave YT, or IG, or whatever, *forever*. I'm saying she needs to take a long ass hiatus. Long enough to stabilize emotionally & mentally. Long enough to establish a steady income. Money *is* livelihood, like it or not. Which means a job. Which means education. 
(And, no honey. YT isn't a steady job for her anymore... She's not Jenna Marbles. Or Shane Dawson. She's obviously running outta' funds. Hence that whole "#PartyAtPlanetVenus" fiasco.) 

Tldr: Venus needs to exit her unstable cycle, by changing her life around. That's not going to happen while chasing fame. Unfortunately, the people who unflinchingly support her current lifestyle are enablers, regardless of their good hearts and genuine intentions. 

Edited by BitchPlox
grammar

Posted

Guys why are y'all 100% sure that it was manaki in that picture? We don't know for sure. And besides , that person's face wasn't clear. and manaki looks basically like any other ordinary japanese young guy so it's was probably someone that looked like just like him. 

Posted

“Oh wah wah waahhhh my husband ABUSED me just like my mom ABUSED me I’m just always the victim!”

- Who does this narrative remind you of? Go ahead, I’ll wait... Oh yeah, that would be - MARGO! ding ding ding you win. Personality disordered people are ALWAYS the VICTIM. Like mother, like daughter. Mini Margo.

- She conveniently leaves out of this “poor little victim” the part where she used her ‘abusive husband” for a marriage visa.

- I’ll believe her whole “my ABUSIVE husband quit his job and made me support him!” line when I see some proof. Receipts, girl. Also I recall her mentioning more than once in the past that Manaki worked nights sometimes and that was why they had separate bedrooms.

- I think she’s a lying manipulative piece of work. Just like her mother.