• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6838 posts in this topic

Posted

I honestly give 2 shits about her "looks" in the vid. That's not the point.
She has evolved, as a adult, SO MUCH. I am so fucking happy for her! I hope she continues to grow, and finds balance between the spotlight, and overall health!

And just to say it, it is so god damn refreshing, and encouraging, to see her being frank, unedited, and REAL. Admitting how infantile she was before, and connecting the dots as to why (her lost childhood) is such a hard thing to admit to yourself... nevermind the general public. Edit: Nevermind setting boundaries about her private life. Telling people how annoying they are is the last thing she'd have done before. She isn't trying to people please, or fan service. It's so about time!

Girl. You fucking dug deep. You worked.
This was NOT a lame comeback... this was straight up growth.

Your comment sums everything up I wanted to point out!

I am surprised by her no make-up, not fancy editing no nothing way of doing this comeback video (as opposed to her super heavily edited IG posts lately in the same phase). But ok, drives the point home of being honest and "coming clean" so why not! The message she gives is important!

I was kind of expecting an explanation on what the hell she was thinking when she had the Malice.exe phase. But I'm hella glad that she realized this was so not happening and not working out. Glad to see her grow and heal, glad to see her return to non-Malice!

3796mv.jpg

And now speculation time...

In regards to Manaki: Venus points out that she is still married to him, she asks people to stop contacting him but...what she DOESN'T say is interesting. She doesn't say they are still together, or still in love, or still living in the same apartment...she just states that they are still married. Like the "hamsters ate him" comment, it sounds like an indirect way of admitting they are not a couple anymore but technically remain married for her visa. Just my take on it.

Posted

I am surprised by her no make-up, not fancy editing no nothing way of doing this comeback video (as opposed to her super heavily edited IG posts lately in the same phase). But ok, drives the point home of being honest and "coming clean" so why not! The message she gives is important!

So true, and to the point. She's doing it here too:

The level of self acceptance, and self love, is higher than ever. It's like she could FINALLY care less about being perfect. I'm so happy for her too!

Posted

Nice to see that she seems to be doing better now. She had a really abnormal childhood, so I always had a little soft spot for her despite how messy she can get. 

(Honestly if i had a mother like Margaret, I know I'd have easily gone off-track right from the start) 

Posted

I am curious about the "I want to show someone japan" comment. Does this mean travel vlogs? 

Posted

I am curious about the "I want to show someone japan" comment. Does this mean travel vlogs? 

It did kinda sound like that. I agree with her that it’s tragic she’s been in Japan this long, her dream home, but has experienced relatively little. It would be great to see her do some travel blogs now that she’s gotten a handle on her continuing mental health journey 

Posted

i can't help but feel she's not gonna keep this up for long... but hopefully it's just me.

but then what's the point of her japanese channel?

Posted

Both so cute!  Tho one person complained she was not holding the cat correctly and stressing it out. It does look kind of troubled, idk?  Lovely pic tho.

Posted (edited)

i can't help but feel she's not gonna keep this up for long... but hopefully it's just me.

I feel ya man. Folks were chatting about it in the other thread too. There is a cycle, sometimes vicious, that she goes through.

I really hope when she gets low again, (which she will, cuz we all do) that she keeps it off the god damn internet.

She'll discredit her new "I want privacy" approach, if she doesn't. Edit: Hopefully she's staying in therapy, and knows the consequences of airing her dirty laundry now.

Edited by BitchPlox
in post

Posted

I think it would be best to keep her private life private in the future.

However, I don't think she will. Remember when she said that her fans know her best? She treats her fans like family.

Whenever she gets into that head state (mental breakdown, fuck me daddy or I'll kill myself, creating 9 different youtube accounts then abandoning them etc) she will always turn toward her fans for help. Why? Because she knows we want what's best for her.

And now for something completely different; I found an image online that looks a lot like Venus

Anime venus? haha

dva_by_liang_xing_dcmtla6-pre.jpg

Posted

I think it would be best to keep her private life private in the future.

However, I don't think she will. Remember when she said that her fans know her best? She treats her fans like family.

Whenever she gets into that head state (mental breakdown, fuck me daddy or I'll kill myself, creating 9 different youtube accounts then abandoning them etc) she will always turn toward her fans for help. Why? Because she knows we want what's best for her.

And now for something completely different; I found an image online that looks a lot like Venus

Anime venus? haha

dva_by_liang_xing_dcmtla6-pre.jpg

That's D.Va from Overwatch.

Posted

Yeah I know. I just thought it looked a lot like Venus

Posted

Both so cute!  Tho one person complained she was not holding the cat correctly and stressing it out. It does look kind of troubled, idk?  Lovely pic tho.

The cat's in constant pain anyway because it's a fold. Surprised none of the comments were someone worried about "Venus purposefully buying a sick cat" (which she didn't because it's not hers).

It'll be interesting to see how Venus holds up herself with this new movie + stage play thing she's got going on and the whole breakdown not too far away in the past. Like you ppl said, she's probably gonna hit another low eventually and I wonder how that's gonna go if she's supposed to be doing actual work and seeing people. I hope she'll be able to balance with this new start.

Posted

I could barely get it...she deleted almost immediately.

Screenshot_20190805-230137-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20190805-230146~2.png