• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5461 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You nailed it Bitchpl0x, made me laugh out loud actually lol.

Channel 8: VenusLolita "How to act like a legal loli." (let's not forget that in her videos at one point, there was a tag 'junior idol')

Mood: Pigtails, big lollipops, striped thigh-highs and acting like a 7 year old girl. Basically every pedo's dream.

Channel 9: VenusRetribution Responding to the haters in funny ways.

Mood: Fuck the haters, and responding with funny ways to hater comments

Channel 10: DailyVlogVenus

Mood: I'm really going to update this channel guys (channel has one video and is abandoned shortly after)

Channel 11: Drama Venus

Mood: Here we talk about those who will not be named. Hamster troubles, Manaki, Maggot, you name it

Channel 12: HamsterHeaven

Mood: mY HAMSTERS!!!!110ne

Channel 13: SexualVenus

Mood: Fuck me daddy or I'll kill myself! Here Venus talks about her urges and her figuring out her personal sexuality. Videos include fooling around with ellafreya, etc.

One of my favorite aspects of Venus Angelic is when she says she's going to start a new youtube channel, and start posting, and of course then abandons it. It's almost as good as if she'd stick to it. Not blaming her, obviously  I'd rather her being happy, and enjoying her life (getting a regular job or whatever feels more right to her) But it's still funny as fuck. I think her youtube channel description still says 'new videos every wednesday' or something.

Edited by eru777

Posted (edited)

Please delete this, it's a duplicate . The website froze for a moment lol.

Edited by eru777

Posted

I always thought the marriage was only a way for being together in Japan. Actually they called each other boyfriend and girlfriend after it, and Venus said that's because they are still too young and they feel more comfortable using that words. They never showed anything about their wedding, not a single photo, anecdote, thought... And they usually don't talk about it or about being married, they avoid the fact. They didn't get married because they want to but because they have to (if they wanted to be together).

What I don't know is why they made it public. Out of fear people would figure it out? She could have said she was under an entertainment visa as many other youtubers. But of course she got many views for her marriage videos so maybe her mother had something to say here. 

About the picture of her with another man in Korea, there is no way that's true. She was so shy and asocial by that time. For example, it was such a big deal for her to meet Taylor for the first time, as a friend. It just doesn't make sense, she with another man in bed. That's all her mother craziness.

Posted

About the picture of her with another man in Korea, there is no way that's true. She was so shy and asocial by that time. For example, it was such a big deal for her to meet Taylor for the first time, as a friend. It just doesn't make sense, she with another man in bed. That's all her mother craziness.

it was discussed on the forum before that there's big chance of maggot posing as venus in that pic. i'd most likely believe that instead of marg's delusion.

Posted (edited)

(off topic, but listening to radio4 at mo, and twice as I was about to type the word 'Venus' Tom Conti said the word "Venus".  Don't know why I bothered to impart that piece of info but whatevs..

- Sorry this is in bold and all going in with the quote, but the site is playing up again and I can't get my comment to go in separately under the quote box as normal.

edit Well, that worked out well! ;-(    It left out my comment and just posted the off topic bit,   so I'll try again...  What I was trying to say re  Venus throwing off the 'dolly' association,   I thought she maybe wanted to too, but then she goes and calls herself "DollyVenus" on her Tik Tok thingy, so idk what to think about it now.  Perhaps she feels it is too much of a draw for people who like that sort of thing and she is so closely associated with the dolly thing?

Edited by Aokay

Posted (edited)

it was discussed on the forum before that there's big chance of maggot posing as venus in that pic. i'd most likely believe that instead of marg's delusion.

I still tinfoil that it was Maggot setting a camera timer, wearing V's PJs, and sliding into bed next to Guy Random.
The body was too big for Venus, the hair was too long for Venus (it looked like a wig Margo had worn in a few photos in her IG), and it was too convenient that the face was not visible.

Why would a mother do that?
Maggot is not completely stupid, and knew V was pulling away. Their time together in SK was probably their worst. This fuckery was insurance ammo. (Which she did end up using.)

Edited by BitchPlox
grammar

Posted (edited)

Well... this is confusing.  A while back I mistakenly thought that someone on Instagram called DollyVenus was 'our' Venus, then it was quite rightly pointed out to me that actually it was not Venus Angelic, but now on Venus' Instagram, the link to her Tik Tok takes you straight to the Dolly Venus that I mistakenly thought was our Venus. This is obviously a glitch or mistake that needs to be put right as it takes people to the Instagrammer called Dolly Venus and not our Venus' Tik Tok, so hopefully she may see this or otherwise realise and put it right.

https://www.instagram.com/venus_angelic/

edit 3 days later,  I see she's removed that link now, I wonder if she saw this?

Edited by Aokay

Posted

In Venus's tik tok dance video, the one where she is in a bubble bath, I noticed that her belly button seems to be kind of low, shouldn't it be a bit higher up ? Did anyone else notice this ?

Posted

Ok, I'm officially off this case after this post because it's really not my job to moderate the discussion, but guys, can we finally stop the infighting/excessively poking fun at someone or whatever you want to call this? Cause it's been going on for pages upon pages now.

First, @Pedro if you really aren't a troll and it's just a genuine communication issue, it would help if you told us more about why you're asking about something specifically. Give us some context. Like are you wondering if her belly looks weird due to sudden weight loss or something connected to her surgery, like a scar? Do you ask about the bath tub because you want to speculate about her living situation (like what kind of apartment she can afford compared to Japanese standards)? This way these questions already sound pretty normal and less out of the blue.

As for everyone else involved: if you believe someone's acting weird either don't engage in a conversation with them to avoid the endless derailing that's happening right now, since it obviously leads absolutely nowhere. Or in case you're really concerned that someone might be a stalker, just report them and let them sort it out with the mods.

I hope I'm being reasonable here.

Posted (edited)

To answer a creepy question, it was probably a beauty filter. Doesn't TikTock have a metric boat-load of built in filters? We all know Venus loves her filters and edits, so it'd be logical to jump to that conclusion. There's probably so may filters and special effects on TikTok, that Venus wants to use them all.
Which answers another creepy question: Why you can't look at her scars.

Edit: And yeah. I can say I think it's creepy. We're on the internet, in a public forum. Censorship is the death of discussion. For *both* sides.

Edited by BitchPlox

Posted

this is getting some serious laughs out of me 

anyone else want to comment on a very specific body part, nows your time!

Posted

She changed again the name of her (main)YouTube channel to "Venus Angelic Official", and also her picture. 

It's a relief Malice is out of the picture. It was just not good.

Posted (edited)

It's a relief Malice is out of the picture. It was just not good.

I never "got" Malice.
Did anyone?
Like, I supported it, when I thought it was a way for her to clear her head... or take a breather... or step back and whatever...
But it was honestly shit content... and she never committed even half-assing it.
/agree. Good riddance.

edit- Wonder if she'll keep it as a 3rd channel now

Edited by BitchPlox

Posted

In Venus's tik tok dance video, the one where she is in a bubble bath, I noticed that her belly button seems to be kind of low, shouldn't it be a bit higher up ? Did anyone else notice this ?

:alpacaconfused: :alpacaconfused: :alpacaconfused: