• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

So happy for her, I hope the event goes smoothly and she makes some nice moneys! 

Good on you venus :)

So proud! 

Posted (edited)

She's doing that 'deer in the headlights' model look, lol, but hey mama. You do you! Also, plugging another Snidel conglomerate. *tinfoil*

Maybe it's just me but doesn't this look really overedited? Something about her eyes seems off to me and the rest of the proportions on her face.

Edited by Lulullaby

Posted

Maybe it's just me but doesn't this look really overedited? Something about her eyes seems off to me and the rest of the proportions on her face.

Most def. It's kind of a given at this point? All non-candid photos look different. Pretty. But different.

Posted

Heavy editing, but it came out SO pretty! 

Also #PartyOnPlanetVenus. About $30, $70, or $100, to hang out with her at a couple of hotels.
Pretty reasonable? Y/n?

are those her eyes or circle lences? I can't tell but they look really pretty.

Posted

are those her eyes or circle lences? I can't tell but they look really pretty.

pretty sure they're leses. Aren't  her eyes actually brown 

Posted

pretty sure they're leses. Aren't  her eyes actually brown 

Her eyes are either blue or green. The brown is actually a contact lens she wears often.

Posted

She's back!

Posted

She's back!

Just watched it. she looks so pretty. I don't think anyone can accuse her of editing this vid!

Posted

I honestly give 2 shits about her "looks" in the vid. That's not the point.
She has evolved, as a adult, SO MUCH. I am so fucking happy for her! I hope she continues to grow, and finds balance between the spotlight, and overall health!

And just to say it, it is so god damn refreshing, and encouraging, to see her being frank, unedited, and REAL. Admitting how infantile she was before, and connecting the dots as to why (her lost childhood) is such a hard thing to admit to yourself... nevermind the general public. Edit: Nevermind setting boundaries about her private life. Telling people how annoying they are is the last thing she'd have done before. She isn't trying to people please, or fan service. It's so about time!

Girl. You fucking dug deep. You worked.
This was NOT a lame comeback... this was straight up growth.

Your comment sums everything up I wanted to point out!

I am surprised by her no make-up, not fancy editing no nothing way of doing this comeback video (as opposed to her super heavily edited IG posts lately in the same phase). But ok, drives the point home of being honest and "coming clean" so why not! The message she gives is important!

I was kind of expecting an explanation on what the hell she was thinking when she had the Malice.exe phase. But I'm hella glad that she realized this was so not happening and not working out. Glad to see her grow and heal, glad to see her return to non-Malice!

3796mv.jpg

And now speculation time...

In regards to Manaki: Venus points out that she is still married to him, she asks people to stop contacting him but...what she DOESN'T say is interesting. She doesn't say they are still together, or still in love, or still living in the same apartment...she just states that they are still married. Like the "hamsters ate him" comment, it sounds like an indirect way of admitting they are not a couple anymore but technically remain married for her visa. Just my take on it.

Posted

I am surprised by her no make-up, not fancy editing no nothing way of doing this comeback video (as opposed to her super heavily edited IG posts lately in the same phase). But ok, drives the point home of being honest and "coming clean" so why not! The message she gives is important!

So true, and to the point. She's doing it here too:

The level of self acceptance, and self love, is higher than ever. It's like she could FINALLY care less about being perfect. I'm so happy for her too!

Posted

Nice to see that she seems to be doing better now. She had a really abnormal childhood, so I always had a little soft spot for her despite how messy she can get. 

(Honestly if i had a mother like Margaret, I know I'd have easily gone off-track right from the start) 

Posted

I am curious about the "I want to show someone japan" comment. Does this mean travel vlogs? 

Posted

I am curious about the "I want to show someone japan" comment. Does this mean travel vlogs? 

It did kinda sound like that. I agree with her that it’s tragic she’s been in Japan this long, her dream home, but has experienced relatively little. It would be great to see her do some travel blogs now that she’s gotten a handle on her continuing mental health journey 

Posted

i can't help but feel she's not gonna keep this up for long... but hopefully it's just me.

but then what's the point of her japanese channel?