• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

In Venus's tik tok dance video, the one where she is in a bubble bath, I noticed that her belly button seems to be kind of low, shouldn't it be a bit higher up ? Did anyone else notice this ?

Posted

Ok, I'm officially off this case after this post because it's really not my job to moderate the discussion, but guys, can we finally stop the infighting/excessively poking fun at someone or whatever you want to call this? Cause it's been going on for pages upon pages now.

First, @Pedro if you really aren't a troll and it's just a genuine communication issue, it would help if you told us more about why you're asking about something specifically. Give us some context. Like are you wondering if her belly looks weird due to sudden weight loss or something connected to her surgery, like a scar? Do you ask about the bath tub because you want to speculate about her living situation (like what kind of apartment she can afford compared to Japanese standards)? This way these questions already sound pretty normal and less out of the blue.

As for everyone else involved: if you believe someone's acting weird either don't engage in a conversation with them to avoid the endless derailing that's happening right now, since it obviously leads absolutely nowhere. Or in case you're really concerned that someone might be a stalker, just report them and let them sort it out with the mods.

I hope I'm being reasonable here.

Posted (edited)

To answer a creepy question, it was probably a beauty filter. Doesn't TikTock have a metric boat-load of built in filters? We all know Venus loves her filters and edits, so it'd be logical to jump to that conclusion. There's probably so may filters and special effects on TikTok, that Venus wants to use them all.
Which answers another creepy question: Why you can't look at her scars.

Edit: And yeah. I can say I think it's creepy. We're on the internet, in a public forum. Censorship is the death of discussion. For *both* sides.

Edited by BitchPlox

Posted

this is getting some serious laughs out of me 

anyone else want to comment on a very specific body part, nows your time!

Posted

She changed again the name of her (main)YouTube channel to "Venus Angelic Official", and also her picture. 

It's a relief Malice is out of the picture. It was just not good.

Posted (edited)

It's a relief Malice is out of the picture. It was just not good.

I never "got" Malice.
Did anyone?
Like, I supported it, when I thought it was a way for her to clear her head... or take a breather... or step back and whatever...
But it was honestly shit content... and she never committed even half-assing it.
/agree. Good riddance.

edit- Wonder if she'll keep it as a 3rd channel now

Edited by BitchPlox

Posted

In Venus's tik tok dance video, the one where she is in a bubble bath, I noticed that her belly button seems to be kind of low, shouldn't it be a bit higher up ? Did anyone else notice this ?

:alpacaconfused: :alpacaconfused: :alpacaconfused:

Posted

woah what?! I wonder if she's ever had an abdominal surgery or something. /facepalm 

Posted

She's got her 3rd channel (the Japanese one) as her featured channel and I'm hoping that she's gonna stop doing Malice since she never posts on Malice's twitter and never does any videos with her. 

Posted

I saw some pictures (I think on Instagram) where Venus Angelic was in the same pictures as Lindsey Stirling. Did this really happen and if so when & where?

5 seconds of googling "venus palermo lindsey stirling" took me here: https://saveig.com/p/BzvH186HMdL/

No clue when / where this was. But it looks like an old youtube convention. And Margo surprisingly didn't capitalize on this photo opp. O.oMaybe her big ass couldn't fit in the booth.

Posted

did venus break up with mana because she's gay??? i remember she tweeted something about being mostly into girls and someone was like "i feel so sorry for mana" and venus replied to them saying that she still liked mana because he was cute like a girl (or something like that). i tried finding the tweet but i guess she deleted it because it doesn't show up anymore

Posted

did venus break up with mana because she's gay??? 

She skirts the topic of Mana all together now. Maybe for PR. Maybe for privacy (romantic or legal). Maybe cuz she's in the closet.

A lot of fans want her to be gay, and/ or broken up with Mana. Some sort of cute Yuri plot-twist. I dunno. No one does. Everyone speculates on the minutia, to support their hopes.
I'm guilty of this too. I hope her marriage isn't a sham. I'd hope she isn't dealing with coming out of the closet, on top of dealing with the other dumpster fires in her life. 
But I don't know. Truth be told, no one does.
If what V says is true, her marriage is happy and healthy.

Posted (edited)

Ok, I'm officially off this case after this post because it's really not my job to moderate the discussion, but guys, can we finally stop the infighting/excessively poking fun at someone or whatever you want to call this? Cause it's been going on for pages upon pages now.

First, @Pedro if you really aren't a troll and it's just a genuine communication issue, it would help if you told us more about why you're asking about something specifically. Give us some context. Like are you wondering if her belly looks weird due to sudden weight loss or something connected to her surgery, like a scar? Do you ask about the bath tub because you want to speculate about her living situation (like what kind of apartment she can afford compared to Japanese standards)? This way these questions already sound pretty normal and less out of the blue.

As for everyone else involved: if you believe someone's acting weird either don't engage in a conversation with them to avoid the endless derailing that's happening right now, since it obviously leads absolutely nowhere. Or in case you're really concerned that someone might be a stalker, just report them and let them sort it out with the mods.

I hope I'm being reasonable here.

Seems like I must have missed something. If so, I'm not sorry I missed it and can probably guess the main protagonist.

You're being entirely reasonable. I only wish everyone else was.

To answer Pedro's question, I went and had another look at that video in the bathtub, and it looks to me as though it is the angle that the video is filmed at. Venus is leaning slightly forward with her head more towards the camera than her lower half and so her belly button is more facing downwards and away from the camera, if that makes any sense.

As to where it was filmed, it was in a spa somewhere and was raining at the time. I wish Venus could have put it up as a Youtube video, as it looked rather fun, she certainly seemed to be enjoying herself, and her fans would have loved it.

As to her having more than one channel, I see nothing wrong, or weird, about that. One channel was for Malice, one her main channel, and now the Japanese one. I remember when she posted a video saying her videos were going to be in Japanese from then on, so many people complained so she went back to posting in English, so it makes sense to have a Japanese only channel.

On this subject, I've seen quite a few Youtubers over the years with multiple channels.  One man, who does tech type videos, has about seven channels, all dealing with the same subjects and I can see no point in that, unless he doesn't want to have one channel with thousands of videos as maybe feeling it would be too unwieldy, but I recall seeing female youtubers with multiple channels that made perfect sense, as one had a makeup tutorial channel, which had thousands of subscribers, she had another channel dealing with just nail polish, another dealing with just hauls, another for vlogs, another for soap making, and another where she was just singing, doing covers of songs, So that was six channels but each dealing with separate subjects and I suppose some people who want to watch makeup tutorials, don't necessarily want to watch soap making videos, or vlogs, or seeing her singing. and some who want to see her singing may not be interested in the others, so in that case, it makes sense to have multiple channels.

Also, some Youtubers have an English speaking channel and another channel with the same videos but in a different language, I have seen this with one man who has a Russian channel and one an English, and his Russian channel has far more subscribers than the English one, the same goes for others, some female youtubers have Japanese, or Chinese, or Spanish channels, alongside an English only one.

Years ago, Abi Pop had a Japanese channel and an English one, and Abi is English so I guess that was the start of when the Japan craze first started, the time that Venus first started too, and I'm surprised that Venus didn't also have a Japanese only channel way back then.

Also does anyone remember when Venus did a collab with Anastasiya Shpagina?  (I'm surprised Margaret allowed it. I think Kelsey Ellison also tried to meet up with Venus and as a result there was a lot of controversy with Venus apparently being horrid to Kelsey about it and it never happened, but obviously now we all know that was her mother causing the trouble.) Anyhow a collab video was put up, but afterwards the other girl asked Venus to take it down as she didn't like how she looked in it, but Venus (Margaret) left it up and the other girl was upset and saying I thought we were friends etc,.

PS.  Re the questions about Manaki, I remember her saying that he was fine with her dating girls if she wanted to and that it was him who first mentioned it, like he noticed she liked girls before she did, and that he encouraged her to go for it. I think they may be still together but just platonic, maybe it suits both of them for different reasons, if they want us to know they will say I suppose, but maybe Mana or his family, or both, want it kept private and Venus herself has maybe decided she really does want her private life kept private, which we can't blame her for.

Edited by Aokay
the PS.

Posted

A lot of people in relationships of different nationalities marry to simplify visa matters.

Couples that weren't planning to get married know that doing so, simplifies living and working in another country (visa).

So it's not weird that Venus and Manaki got married, even if Manaki did it to help her.

However, since discovering she is a lesbian, my guess is that they are probably just friends now.

Anyone remember this song? Just be friends - by Megurine Luka

Maybe she's more than friends with Ella Freya xD