• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

4352 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm concerned for her health, she is looking extremely skinny in those tik toks, I hope she is staying healthy and that it's just the camera angle and filters.

Posted

This tiktok crap is pure cringe 

Posted (edited)

Was this filmed in Venus's bathtub at home or in a hot tub at a resort somewhere ?

Well, I don't think it's possible to know that, unless she told us in the caption, which she didn't. I do like the song though, - original here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WdO7QM6ZaY

I suppose Venus is doing the dance moves from the chorus, I didn't know this was still a thing. About ten yrs ago when she first started, lots of Youtubers were trying to recreate the dance moves from certain Japanese pop songs so I suppose it's still going on.  I remember Kelsey Ellison (KimonoTime as she was known back then) & Abi Pop used to do the same, but they've moved on from it.  I do like that sort of thing though, it seems happy.

This tiktok crap is pure cringe 

It reminds me of when people used to upload GIFs they'd created from a video.  I suppose it's one of those things that come & go, I've never signed up for any of the things like Snapchat or Twitter, nothing like that, not even Instagram, but I do rather like Tik Tok, but it seems like you have to download something to be able to sign up for it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TikTok

PS Pedro: here's another one for you. https://www.tiktok.com/@dollyvenus/video/6712708737884228865?langCountry=en-uk

She appears to be outside in a hot tub somewhere, wearing the same outfit as before, but you can see a little more of her in this one. She looks good.

pps:  She says it was shot in the rain. The rainy season in Japan I guess?

Edited by Aokay

Posted

She’s at a resort in Hakone which is a hot springs resort town in the mountains, about 25 miles from Yokohama.

F3D60945-E980-4C3F-832E-CA69C0401E88.thu

Posted

That is actually a really cute photo

Posted

That is actually a really cute photo

It really is.
It's good to see her dressing up, and traveling, and getting out of her head. It'd be really cool if this was a group activity too, with friends or Mana. But even flying solo, it's great that she's getting out, and treating herself! I low-key hope she does not use this as  YouTube content. Like just live in the moment, and take it all in, without thinking about the thumbs up and views.

Posted (edited)

A lot of Japanese people on tiktok seem to be making fun of her in the comments. Esp in her new one, everyone keeps calling her a grandma and making fun of her for being 22 lol? It's obviously ridiculous that 22 is thought of as old, but I guess for Japan there's a pretty limited time frame in which acting overly-cutesy/borderline childlike is considered reasonable/attractive. I wonder how many more years of this cutesy stuff she has left. I think around 26 it'll really start to become a bit worrisome.

Edited by petit-oiseau

Posted

A lot of Japanese people on tiktok seem to be making fun of her in the comments. Esp in her new one, everyone keeps calling her a grandma and making fun of her for being 22 lol? It's obviously ridiculous that 22 is thought of as old, but I guess for Japan there's a pretty limited time frame in which acting overly-cutesy/borderline childlike is considered reasonable/attractive. I wonder how many more years of this cutesy stuff she has left. I think around 26 it'll really start to become a bit worrisome.

There are Japanese from tiktok who are older than her, I guess they just talk about "white" people looking older in real life.

Posted

She's always been a cringefest so I guess Tiktok is the perfect place for her.

Posted

There are Japanese from tiktok who are older than her, I guess they just talk about "white" people looking older in real life.

It's probably because they know how old she is,  I don't think it would be possible to accurately guess her age from how she looks in her latest Tik Tok as she looks really young in it.

Don't forget there is a cultural difference, like in the UK people are now classed as 'children' until they are eighteen yrs old, and if some of the social reformers had their way, people would be classed as children until they are 25 and out of bounds for anyone to even look at in any kind of romantic sense until they reached that age.

I remember Kelsey Ellison in one of her Japan trips appearing live on Niconico and all the comments saying how cute she was & then someone asking her age, and she told them she was 19 and then comments started coming in saying "too old". 

Maybe in Japan it is still considered to be okay to openly be interested in young teenage girls, whereas in the UK it has been a no no for a while, I can recall being 14 and men everywhere lighting up with interest whenever I was around and then the interest declined the nearer I got to being late teens, so I think in western culture men have to hide their natural interest in younger teenagers whereas in Japan it is maybe considered just normal, which I guess, from Nature's point of view, it is, even though as a culture, we in the west don't like it too much or approve of it.

If I remember correctly, Hatsune Miku the Vocaloid character was meant to be about age fourteen, (and lots of videos featuring her in sexual ways) but for the western market they had to change her age and say she was 18.

So if people are making comments about Venus in view of her age, it is nothing about her or how she looks, it is more the fact they know how old she is, as Kelsey Ellison at age 19 looked younger, and although men were very interested in her thinking she was a lot younger, as soon as they knew she was 19 they lost interest and were almost annoyed feeling they'd been fooled.

Posted

Eh, Japanese love real babyfaced girls like Marina Nagasawa. But Venus was never babyfaced. She is far from youthful looking, she looks her age and her filtered selfies and tiktoks aren't fooling anyone. Ever since her interview with Margo, there were comments that she looks like a cute grandma even on non-Japanese sites.

200px-Venusangelic.thumb.jpg.dee7bc715dbarticle-0-127662E5000005DC-836_634x511.jvenusangelic3.thumb.jpg.0e0cda3fb773db8a

Posted

Well... 

Screenshot_20190714_193646_com.instagram.android.jpg

Posted

I usually don't like posting but I feel these stories look relevant and explain some things, so I thought I'd post them before they expire, in case someone else doesn't manage before my post gets approved.

It looks like, despite all the maddness she was throwing in the last few weeks, she was still seriously taking care of her carreer. I'm positively impressed, as I had the worried impression that she just tries to go with the flow lately to just survive, and not care about any plans.

work1.PNG

work2.PNG

work3.PNG

Posted

This is not the right place for the general discussion of pedophilia.