• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6235 posts in this topic

Posted

I read on Venus's Grandfathers Instagram,  that Venus replied to his invitation . I was actually surprised that she replied . He says also that it was a kind reply. He doesn't say what Venus had to say but I have a feeling that she probably thanked him for the invitation but declined .

Posted

I read on Venus's Grandfathers Instagram,  that Venus replied to his invitation . I was actually surprised that she replied . He says also that it was a kind reply. He doesn't say what Venus had to say but I have a feeling that she probably thanked him for the invitation but declined .

Anyway, Venus have no reason to be mean to her whole family, and I bet she would have liked to see them more often during her teen time instead of wasting her time with her psycho mom. The only rotten apple is Margo...

Posted

Why does he kept getting brought up? Seriously? 

Posted

I'm glad her narc mother is out of her life.

I just hope she is in a healthy environment now to help her heal.

She's been doing cute dances in her tiktok so she definitely looks happier!

Posted

E3D1BD5D-3727-4F56-A09D-1A749BA764E7.thu

Glad she’s going out! Also she photoshops the living hell of her face AND body recently. Here we can see she’s a healthy, normal weight and that those selfies with the bug-eyes that some people thought were pretty natural, were quite the opposite.

Posted

Posted

Why does he kept getting brought up? Seriously? 

Because if this is true, then it means that Venus would like to keep all her options open for the future, with the family

If Venus had blonde hair as a child ,then how did her hair get darker ? Does she color her hair dark, what is her natural hair color now ?

Posted (edited)

If Venus had blonde hair as a child ,then how did her hair get darker ? Does she color her hair dark, what is her natural hair color now ?

My dads hair also went from white as baby to dark brown as an adult, it's actually quite common. To put it simple it's because of the increase of melanin production that can happen with age. On the other hand grey hair is a result from lack of melanin.

But I thought she also had dark hair as a child? I remember that one picture from a beauty contest as a kid where her hair was dark and I think she also mentioned it in a old video. So maybe at most just when she was born?

Edited by oneminusone
add

Posted

My dads hair also went from white as baby to dark brown as an adult, it's actually quite common. To put it simple it's because of the increase of melanin production that can happen with age. On the other hand grey hair is a result from lack of melanin.

But I thought she also had dark hair as a child? I remember that one picture from a beauty contest as a kid where her hair was dark and I think she also mentioned it in a old video. So maybe at most just when she was born?

but that picture that was posted here ,where Venus is on top of the picnic table in the park with her Mother, she looked to be at least 5 years old and she has blonde hair there 

Posted

but that picture that was posted here ,where Venus is on top of the picnic table in the park with her Mother, she looked to be at least 5 years old and she has blonde hair there 

I had blonde hair that gradually got a lot darker as I aged too. It's common, no big deal.

Posted

I had blonde hair that gradually got a lot darker as I aged too. It's common, no big deal.

How old were you when it got darker ?  So  some people's hair gets darker but some stay blonde ? How interesting, I never knew this.

Posted (edited)

Because if this is true, then it means that Venus would like to keep all her options open for the future, with the family

Yeah. 
OR, you assume too much, and she kindly told him to fuck off. You know; "Thanks... but no thanks."
Either way, speculating about the grandfather is getting old. You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

Edited by BitchPlox
grammar

Posted (edited)

Here we can see she’s a healthy, normal weight and that those selfies with the bug-eyes that some people thought were pretty natural, were quite the opposite.

It's amazing how many people think her posts are accurate. In every candid pic of her, it's like looking at a different person. And, just to say it, I WISH SHE EMBRACED HER EURO-CENTRIC LOOK.

This pic isn't candid, but (to me) it represents what embracing her natural features looks like. Girl can slay:

Venus%2BAngelic%2BBlack%2BWhite.jpg

Arched eyebrows, round face, prominent nose, and none of that 'aegyo-sal' contour. Not to mention, barely any editing. Holy shit girl. You're stunning when you're not try-harding for the Asian astetic. You need to own your natural look! Stop editing... start being yourself...

Edited by BitchPlox
grammar, again

Posted

This thread is dry af. Venus really did it. She quit YouTube and became a private person who just posts selfies and some dance videos. I wonder how long this spell will last.  

Posted

Yeah. OR, you assume too much, and she kindly told him to fuck off. You know; "Thanks... but no thanks."
Either way, speculating about the grandfather is getting old. You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

I understand why Venus doesn't want to have any contact with her Mother but I don't understand what she has against the entire family ? Is it just because her Mother poisoned her against everyone, or is there a valid reason ?

This thread is dry af. Venus really did it. She quit YouTube and became a private person who just posts selfies and some dance videos. I wonder how long this spell will last.  

So how is she going to make a living then ? She can't make any money from selfies and dance videos .