• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6226 posts in this topic

Posted

All this remind me when she was 12 years old making dacing videos and stuff like that. It's like going back to that phase.

Posted (edited)

She seems to mainly do tiktoks lately... you can watch it here, if you don't have the app or are on PC: https://www.tiktok.com/@dollyvenus

Also, whose cat is that in the background? :alpacaheadshake:

Probably Venus bought a cat to keep her company. I see boxes there ,so maybe this is Venus's new apartment. She probably moved to a smaller apartment to save on the rent.

Edited by Pedro

Posted

Probably Venus bought a cat to keep her company. I see boxes there ,so maybe this is Venus's new apartment. She probably moved to a smaller apartment to save on the rent.

i think Ella Freya the girl she is hanging out now has a cat

Posted

Can she make any money from doing these tiktoks, or is it just to keep her in the spotlight ?

I dont think so cause otherwise she wouldnt post dance videos as shes not really good at it

Posted

It could just be for fun

Posted

Venus looks really tall in the tik toks despite being average height, she looks cute though! I also assume it's for fun, I made a tik tok ironically and then realized it was quite fun!

Posted

Tik Tok has become super popular in Japan lately, so I'm not surprised she's doing it.

Posted (edited)

Am I only one who notices that her proportions are really off?? Her head is so tiny in those videos and her body is huge and elongated? Reminds me of those Chinese girls who give themselves ridiculous edits.

Maybe that's why she wants to learn Cantonese? To fit into this trend of pretty and skinny Chinese girls dancing on TikTok to get popular?

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Idk I dont understand those tiktok stuff, her movements just dont fit with the music rhythm.. just looks random. or maybe its just me

Posted

What happened with the scars from her surgery , they are gone in this video ?

she has like millions filters on so thats probably why they are not visible 

Posted

I'm concerned for her health, she is looking extremely skinny in those tik toks, I hope she is staying healthy and that it's just the camera angle and filters.