• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

I remember her saying something about what she would like to do in her Q&A video someone posted from Narcon. She said something about a gap in the market for people who wanted to buy young style clothes that are normally reserved for kids but could not find in adult sizes, like the styles with pretty cute patterns and kid style colours, it is indeed very hard to find clothes like that, most adult sizes have clothes in much more sober colours and patterns, it is very difficult to find the cutesy or babyish type patterns in adult sizes, but there is a definite demand for it and Venus was referring to that in her Q&A at Narcon.

Oneminusone was talking about selling merch.

"Selling merch" is when an influencer sells items (like t shirts) that bear their name and branding. 
What you're talking about is opening a specialty store. 
A V.A. clothing store would be awesome. But not "merch".

Pretty sure that oneminusone was talking about some crappy website, only selling junk like t-shirts and mugs. Which V did before, and doing a re-boot of that would be lame. Especially since she's calling it a "company".

Posted

the first thing what came into my mind is....what if venus is business partner with taylor? taylor wrote on her insta that she is currently building a business too. what if taylors company is located in Hong Kong and one in Japan ?! sure, taylor is the boss but venus could control the office in japan while taylor the one in Hong Kong 

I think you’re right. If so, it will be a success, since they do have a business minded person behind them (Elbow). It would also make sense for Taylor to be trying to help Benus during this weird transition time.

Posted

Does anyone have the video where she reads hater comments? I thought it was really funny but she took it down.

She said 'that it wasn't up to her to take it down' or something like that.

Posted

Looks like Venus is going to do a fan meet in Tokyo! 

I'll try to go if I'm free that day, how about you guys? :)

Posted

Looks like Venus is going to do a fan meet in Tokyo! 

I'll try to go if I'm free that day, how about you guys? :)

If I didn't live thousands of miles away, I would go

Posted

If I didn't live thousands of miles away, I would go

....okay seriously, are you obsessed with Venus or something. 

Posted

If he was seriously obsessed don't you think hed go to the meet up? Haha

i would love to go but I'm in North america:/

Posted (edited)

Does anyone have the video where she reads hater comments? I thought it was really funny but she took it down.

She said 'that it wasn't up to her to take it down' or something like that.

Can't find it. Such a bummer! She was having fun trolling the haters, and making fun of herself too. (V can be "cringey" sometimes, but she was laughing at herself, which is good! You can't take yourself seriously *all of the time.*) I remember she seemed super chill, and light hearted. Too bad it's gone. Maybe she took it down for re-branding purposes? Maybe it wasn't "professional enough" for her new company / image? 

giphy.gif

If he was seriously obsessed don't you think hed go to the meet up? Haha

Not if 12? Or broke?

Or both?

((Edit- Hey Pedro, I love you dude. The way you word things is just so literal, it's hilarious. No harm, no foul? 😂))

Edited by BitchPlox
in post

Posted

I read on Venus's Grandfathers Instagram,  that Venus replied to his invitation . I was actually surprised that she replied . He says also that it was a kind reply. He doesn't say what Venus had to say but I have a feeling that she probably thanked him for the invitation but declined .

Posted

I read on Venus's Grandfathers Instagram,  that Venus replied to his invitation . I was actually surprised that she replied . He says also that it was a kind reply. He doesn't say what Venus had to say but I have a feeling that she probably thanked him for the invitation but declined .

Anyway, Venus have no reason to be mean to her whole family, and I bet she would have liked to see them more often during her teen time instead of wasting her time with her psycho mom. The only rotten apple is Margo...

Posted

Why does he kept getting brought up? Seriously? 

Posted

I'm glad her narc mother is out of her life.

I just hope she is in a healthy environment now to help her heal.

She's been doing cute dances in her tiktok so she definitely looks happier!

Posted

E3D1BD5D-3727-4F56-A09D-1A749BA764E7.thu

Glad she’s going out! Also she photoshops the living hell of her face AND body recently. Here we can see she’s a healthy, normal weight and that those selfies with the bug-eyes that some people thought were pretty natural, were quite the opposite.

Posted

Posted

Why does he kept getting brought up? Seriously? 

Because if this is true, then it means that Venus would like to keep all her options open for the future, with the family

If Venus had blonde hair as a child ,then how did her hair get darker ? Does she color her hair dark, what is her natural hair color now ?