• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6839 posts in this topic

Posted

So back on topic. I personally think the shoes are completely out of place, i think black lacey sandals wouldve worked better. but i do like the goth doll look. 

2143F882-E1EA-47FD-9B66-B85134FDF746.png

she looks like a lifeless barbie doll :alpacaworry:

Posted

The shoes shape looks good for "mature" clothes. But since Venus seems to go back to her dolly phase again, she just need some mary jane. Even doc Martens would fit better, but I have serious doubt her fashion choices sometimes ...

Posted

I love Venus,but I really don't like the way she has edited herself to look in her new DollyVenus Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/dollyvenus/?utm_source=ig_embed

In all the pix so far she doesn't even look like herself anymore, In some, she looks more like Kelsey Ellison, (not that there's anything wrong with Kelsey, she looks like herself and it's lovely on her, but  it doesn't look right on Venus).

I wish she would not edit herself to have that long narrow face and very pointy chin, it just looks wrong. I know she's been critiqued before for editing herself but to me, it hasn't always been noticeable when people have complained about it, but if even I'm noticing and not liking it, ... !  Ugh!

Posted

I love Venus,but I really don't like the way she has edited herself to look in her new DollyVenus Instagram.

In all the pix so far she doesn't even look like herself anymore, In some, she looks more like Kelsey Ellison, (not that there's anything wrong with Kelsey, she looks like herself and it's lovely on her, but  it doesn't look right on Venus).

I wish she would not edit herself to have that long narrow face and very pointy chin, it just looks wrong. I know she's been critiqued before for editing herself but to me, it hasn't always been noticeable when people have complained about it, but if even I'm noticing and not liking it, ... !  Ugh!

That Dolly Venus page is not Venus Angelic. The attached picture in the spoiler is from 2014. That's definitely not our Venus but I can see how you could mistaken them.

Screenshot_20190708-162245_Instagram.thu [\spoiler]

Posted

um thats not venusangelic..........

Posted

So back on topic. I personally think the shoes are completely out of place, i think black lacey sandals wouldve worked better. but i do like the goth doll look. 

2143F882-E1EA-47FD-9B66-B85134FDF746.png

holy frick, her feet look hugeeee compared to the rest of her body

i get that big shoes small head is the trend now, but it looks ridiculous as hell

Posted

holy frick, her feet look hugeeee compared to the rest of her body

i get that big shoes small head is the trend now, but it looks ridiculous as hell

What size are Venus's feet ?

Posted

It could be the angle. As someone who does photography I can easily say that things size get exaggerated depending on lens and relative distance to the camera. 

Posted

What size are Venus's feet ?

pedro, buddy, what the f*ck

Posted

Why in the world someone would go back to editing oneself like this? Dolly phase or no dolly phase

Posted

She seems to mainly do tiktoks lately... you can watch it here, if you don't have the app or are on PC: https://www.tiktok.com/@dollyvenus

Also, whose cat is that in the background? :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

pedro, buddy, what the f*ck

I was just wondering, because everyone is always saying how big her feet are but I think it's a normal size for her height.

Posted

That Dolly Venus page is not Venus Angelic. The attached picture in the spoiler is from 2014. That's definitely not our Venus but I can see how you could mistaken them.

Hidden Content

Oh haha, what a relief!  I got confused cos she calls herself Dollyvenus on that new account she's made and the Instagram account popped up in visited sites and it kind of looked like Venus but with real serious editing.  I'm so dense, thanks for pointing it out!

Posted

She seems to mainly do tiktoks lately... you can watch it here, if you don't have the app or are on PC: https://www.tiktok.com/@dollyvenus

Also, whose cat is that in the background? :alpacaheadshake:

Can she make any money from doing these tiktoks, or is it just to keep her in the spotlight ?