• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6076 posts in this topic

Posted

not saying she doesnt shoop, but my face is oval/round too, but it can look smaller from certain angles

Posted

I’m not sure what the point of all this is - instagram likes? What’s the point of amassing thousands of likes for images that don’t even look like her?

Validation. 

Posted

venus whitens, smooths, jaw shaves, nose shrinks and eye enlarges. 

she also applied that filter that makes everything fuzzy. 

I spent too much time on PULL and Instagram that I just don't find that shit cute nomore it's become an eyesore idk 

inb4 'venus has body dysmorphia'

so do her followers. photo editing doesn't help body image issues btw it makes it worse when you have to look in the mirror every day. 

Every time she posts a picture on Instagram she looks different. It's like a whole new person in each one.

Posted

Now that PULL is back... 🙄

I don't want to speculate if those two are dating or not and tbh I don't think anyone should. If they're happy, they're happy no matter what they call their relationship. They're cute and seem to enjoy each other's company a lot. 

Screenshot_20190621-135313.jpg

Posted

Screenshot_2019-06-22-18-42-38-1.thumb.p

Ella in a recent selfie with Venus tagged the picture as #nakayoshi (super close bud/chummy relationship), #crush and #raburabu (#lovelove). 

Even if they're not officially dating, they're definitely hooking up.

Posted

I wonder what happened with Youstolemyapricot? They seemed to be very close friends and now it's all about Ella. That happened with Venus and Mikan too, they were so close at the beginning.

Posted

I wonder what happened with Youstolemyapricot? They seemed to be very close friends and now it's all about Ella. That happened with Venus and Mikan too, they were so close at the beginning.

I think the Apricot girl when to another country, I can't remember which one but someone here mentioned it (they didn't say if it was long ter). Mikan is busy at fashion school. 

Posted

I think the Apricot girl when to another country, I can't remember which one but someone here mentioned it (they didn't say if it was long ter). Mikan is busy at fashion school. 

Yes, she is currently in New Zealand, I think for another 2 months. 

Posted

I think they are just milking for attention and money.

I get the attention part, but explain how this gets them money...?

Posted

tbf,  taking a random bad frame from a video is also not ''her real face''.. but yeah she does edit her photo's way too much.

Posted

The way they are holding each other doesn't look very lovey dovey.  :doge:

Posted

The way they are holding each other doesn't look very lovey dovey.  :doge:

I think Venus is experimenting and probably isn't exactly in love with Ella and vice versa (kind of a friends with benefits thing). 

I noticed people on Insta talking about Manaki. Personally I think he's still around and cool with this. I've always liked Manaki, he has a good vibe around him. He's also smart, I doubt he married Venus and thought they'd live happily ever after. More than anything I think he cares about her, saw she was trapped with Maggot and was happy to help her get away. 

Posted (edited)

I think they are just milking for attention and money.

hm.thumb.JPG.13d1016c080c8ae418be32adeb1

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

im gonna get downvoted

Edited by temato