• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

Plus even if some of other members of Venus' family reached out to support her, she might not trust them herself. Remember when her father got in touch with her because all he cared about was money? I bet that hurt her more than she probably showed publicly. So I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't support any of her family.

Actually it was Venus who got in touch with him. Called him up years after they’d lost touch due to margo’s crazy ass and one of the first things he asked her about was how much money she made from YouTube.

Posted

Actually it was Venus who got in touch with him. Called him up years after they’d lost touch due to margo’s crazy ass and one of the first things he asked her about was how much money she made from YouTube.

Jesus christ I feel so sorry for Venus

I have never had contact with my biological father and never really cared about him, but Jesus, if he ever asked me something like this, I would be so pissed

Posted

Thanks for correcting me. Still heartbreaking to know though. I wouldn't be surprised if Venus had trust issues 

Posted

Honestly, if any of her relatives really wanted to reach out to her, they would ask her if she wants to meet up in Japan, if they can visit her. I would be pretty scared too if I were Venus, imagine you're going to Hungary all alone, a country of which she can't even speak the language (and where you can't just guess words, like say German and Dutch or Spanish and Portuguese, Hungarian is super different from all language in Europe) and then to visit a family who still supports Margo in some way and who you haven't met in like ten years in the countryside...? English isn't widespread in the Hungarian countryside either.

So unless she has a friend or Manaki to go with her, I wouldn't head over there either.

Even less now that Margo is about to get deported back to Hungary, hell no.

Posted

Honestly, if any of her relatives really wanted to reach out to her, they would ask her if she wants to meet up in Japan, if they can visit her. I would be pretty scared too if I were Venus, imagine you're going to Hungary all alone, a country of which she can't even speak the language (and where you can't just guess words, like say German and Dutch or Spanish and Portuguese, Hungarian is super different from all language in Europe) and then to visit a family who still supports Margo in some way and who you haven't met in like ten years in the countryside...? English isn't widespread in the Hungarian countryside either.

So unless she has a friend or Manaki to go with her, I wouldn't head over there either.

Even less now that Margo is about to get deported back to Hungary, hell no.

Instead of chinese she could start to learn hungarian. 

Posted

Instead of chinese she could start to learn hungarian. 

Why? She barely knows her family there, it's her decision if she wants to have anything to do with them or not. Only because they're related, doesn't mean she's obligated to adjust to them or be in contact with them at all.

Posted

The family cult of Venus's grandfather on IG is rather weird. It's always his children + grandchildren with him in the middle.  I think if Venus wanted to have contact to the family, she'd reach out. But her grandfather has some downright rude and invasive posts like the one where he implies she might be pregnant. Just no. 

And be it family or not, they are not entitled to get to know her. I wouldn't want to, if I were her.

Posted (edited)

Its sad Venus doesnt have any familial support, all because of Margo. Shes kept them away from her, or manipulated them into thinking Venus is awful, or they’re just like her. That part about Margo still very very pisses me off. All the limited choices Venus has and makes, like making another youtube channel because thats all she knows, her limited education, having to marry some random japanese guy to get away, all come back to this dumb bitch. 

Sorry but I really hate Margo. Also if her grandfather wanted to show he really cared, he would instead private message her. may be he does both, we’ll never know. but his usage seems boomer-esque so i guess i should expect cringe. 

Edited by kyuutobani

Posted

Oh geez, I visited the Instagram page now, too. And there are major red flags. I can't explain but it really does feel like a weird cult. Omg, no wonder Venus ignores them ... But it's sad that she's got no family

Posted

Oh yes they’re probably a cult 😱 because they take family pictures! Lol.

or he’s a proud grandfather that he has so many grandchildren 🙄 what else he has to show on instagram? His face with cute filters? 

Also, that sweet mother comment sounded to me sarcastic. As I remember her aunt didn’t like the Margaret so... 🤷‍♀️

Posted

I'm from a culture similar to Hungarian culture (not that far, geographically at least) and I think I can explain the weirdness. 

Basically, your children and grandchildren are as important as their accomplishments. Sad, but true. You're not the parent/grandparent of your child, you're the parent of a doctor, for example. Or in this case, your granddaughter is pregnant, hopefully with a son, as if that's a real accomplishment.. Who she is as a person is not that important, and God forbid she embarrasses you in front of your friends, relatives, colleagues etc by being bisexual, gay, or just generally having choices that are different from the norm.

Not saying I agree with this mentality, nor that I like it, but that's how these people are. And of course, the man is the head of the family, and thus, always right. 9_9 If he is bored with his old age, you better believe he will start putting pressure on a young couple to start having kids. A grandson = new topic to brag about. Also, what is a woman if she is not a mother?? Ugh.

Posted

Why? She barely knows her family there, it's her decision if she wants to have anything to do with them or not. Only because they're related, doesn't mean she's obligated to adjust to them or be in contact with them at all.

Well its good to have at least some contacts, because nobody knows what future awaits them. Anything can happen and with her fragile mental health its pretty dangerous to stay alone. 

Posted

Oh yes they’re probably a cult 😱 because they take family pictures! Lol.

or he’s a proud grandfather that he has so many grandchildren 🙄 what else he has to show on instagram? His face with cute filters? 

Also, that sweet mother comment sounded to me sarcastic. As I remember her aunt didn’t like the Margaret so... 🤷‍♀️

No one said that it IS a cult. But if you'd actually go and see for yourself, you'd probably know what we mean. Or not.