• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6040 posts in this topic

Posted

Tbh she should finish University and focus on getting a actual job. Her YouTube is floping and she is barely getting 100k views compared to how she would get over 500k in her older ones,the fact that she also is not that active on YouTube also doesn't help. Also getting in the entertainment world is hard and you have to have talents to make it.

It would be good, but I don’t think she even has a high school diploma of any sort, hence that making it very difficult of not impossible  to enter university.  She can however enter night school, but idk if there’s one near her but there’s gotta be at least in Tokyo.

845E8B9A-4F58-4595-AC7B-5660D3F5DE5D.thu

If she can drive with taxies around daily, she can invest in her education imo, but she has stated that she’s not interested in a “regular job” so there’s that...

Posted

Maybe that's just me but I associate champagne towers with hostess bars... (even though they're only two glasses, so it's not really a tower) 

Screenshot_20190615-121009.jpg

Considering the food/plate arrangement, it's most likely just a fancy restaurant.

Posted (edited)

Tbh she should finish University and focus on getting a actual job. Her YouTube is floping and she is barely getting 100k views compared to how she would get over 500k in her older ones,the fact that she also is not that active on YouTube also doesn't help. Also getting in the entertainment world is hard and you have to have talents to make it.

She should finish school to be able to go to University. Yet, she doesn't seem to want to invest into her education, she's had enough time by now but instead she tried to regain her Internet fame.

And it's not that simple with Youtube. She's still overall getting over 300k views monthly, it's just that her individual videos are not doing well and she used to get more before. So Youtube isn't going to just demonetize her channel. Yes, her earnings are getting smaller, but they're not stopping. The reason why so many people try to become youtubers is because once your channel gets monetized and you get enough views, it's easy money - not huge money(depending on the amount of views) but still.

Edited by papercrane

Posted

did she even started university tho? I don't think she ever finished high school 

Posted

She should finish school to be able to go to University. Yet, she doesn't seem to want to invest into her education, she's had enough time by now but instead she tried to regain her Internet fame.

And it's not that simple with Youtube. She's still overall getting over 300k views monthly, it's just that her individual videos are not doing well and she used to get more before. So Youtube isn't going to just demonetize her channel. Yes, her earnings are getting smaller, but they're not stopping. The reason why so many people try to become youtubers is because once your channel gets monetized and you get enough views, it's easy money - not huge money(depending on the amount of views) but still.

Oh I didnt know that, i thought she finished high school..? 

So that means that she is 21 and she only has a elementary/primary education....so that means that not even jobs that are low wage (like cleaning,fast food employee,cashier) won't hire her.

well damn.

300k views on all her new videos grouped together is still too little for a good enough income especially for Japan.  I mean look at Onision who is slightly getting more views than Venus yet he is financially struggling and same goes for the "hiding in my room" guy who only got enough income to only pay the rent for a run doen apartment (excluding the bills and food that he has to pay) but he has sugar mammas so he doesn't care.

Posted (edited)

Well yeah, Venus...

B4A8007D-C262-43FD-B7C6-D8FCFFAF76C9.jpeg

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted (edited)

Well yeah, Venus...

B4A8007D-C262-43FD-B7C6-D8FCFFAF76C9.jpeg

why does her caption still sound sarcastic and fishing for encouragement from her followers... i do agree that her insta captions sound so forced and straight up embarrassing/cringy most of the times. 

Edited by overripeavocado

Posted

why does her caption still sound sarcastic and fishing for encouragement from her followers... i do agree that her insta captions sound so forced and straight up embarrassing/cringy most of the times. 

that’s what I thought too. It seemed sarcastic and as if it’s like an edgy statement in regards to her normal edgy captions. That’s just how I read it like. At least for me, I just can’t take the emoticon at the end to be a serious statement lol

Posted (edited)

Back to cabbing around the city, I see. She’s been partying a lot with her new bff/gf ella.freya too. Lots of drinking involved.

EE0634DD-DA19-4602-812D-CB138C8944EB.thu

“Turkish alcohol” (from ella’s insta stories about their night out.)

AF4C1D6B-834F-47D5-A8B2-9F9A6F51B662.thu

Party hard, Venus!

Edited by Andromeda Galaxy

Posted

In the photo right above my post, you can see the guy’s reflection who’s holding the bottle of alcohol for Venus’ photo. Looks like there’s another dude sitting right next to him. Manaki?

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure if that's Venus's head or something, she does have dark hair as well. Idk I'm not too sure.

Edited by Lulullaby

Posted (edited)

It sounds like she's fed up with people criticising her no matter what she does and is having a little dig at them. That's what it seems like, I guess she really wanted her private life to stay private so she could go out , (or stay in) and do what she wants without being in the gaze of the public eye, and hoped her Malice character would be more accepted so she could use that instead of having to show herself, and she probably thinks she needs her followers to keep with her for financial reasons , idk, just guessing.

I must say, this is not the most flattering picture of her, she usually looks so lovely, but no one looks really good all the time, and I suppose there are going to be quite a few people who like how she looks here. A little like a prim and proper librarian or something, or rather the stereotype of one, lol.

edit: The picture was included when I replied to the post, but disappeared once posted, ::sigh::

Edited by Aokay
typo, and wanted to explain that the pic I'm referrnig to didn't post

Posted

B7806BBC-8FB4-4C9A-A7D4-8AC1344D6A9A.thu

Soooo... she’s still going by the “dolly” image thing?? Thought that was what was holding her back from being herself and that whole fiasco... still, she mouthed “oniichan” differently every time and it was cringy to watch but i guess that was the point (also tik tok IS cringy imho but nothing necessarily wring with it).

Posted

@Lolidk Honestly I think she just went with whatever username she thought of first. I always have a hard time thinking of one and I think most people do (hence there being users on this site like “NoName” and “CantThinkOfAUser”). I think she just went with the first, easiest one that popped into her head. 

I don’t think it means she’s going back into her old living dolly persona. But it’s one of the only things she knows and one of the only distinctive traits/aspects of her online personality. So I’m not surprised she’d pick a username like that one. Perhaps “VenusAngelic” was taken already too.