• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6258 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i don't remember her mentionning her period in the past. 

here....., it's not long ago when she has posted this pic with that caption

731E1258-DA15-439B-A655-19AABC68A6A3.thu

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

Oh my god you're right, I didn't even notice! Those pictures were definitely made after each other :alpacashocked:

Yeah but influencers often take multiple photos, save them, and use them later. I mean, I know it's a stretch but still possible.

Posted (edited)

I find this thread to be extremely hypocritical. I have nothing against Venus but why is everyone praising her for dressing 'childishly' and expressing herself but you all shit on other girls that dress in the exact same kawaii style and telling them they need to grow up (yumi king, lilypichu, etc.)?? They literally act childish and cutesy just like venus, but venus doesnt get shit on just because she's had a terrible past. How do you know other snowflakes arent hiding something traumatic from the past?

To me it looks like BPD behaviour that some people display.(not everyone but quite a few) The need for attention, doing dangerous things like drinking alone, putting herself in bad situations. Also she was so sheltered and not aware of the abuse her mother caused, didn't have an actual childhood, or even that rebellious phase  It does make me eye roll like hell but given her circumstances..it'll be some time before it fizzles out. I met bpd individuals who are in their late 20s still acting the way she does so who knows.

Edited by ishouldbeatuni
Idkif it's wrong

Posted

Sorry I’m late on this... it was discussed a couple pages ago.

I can’t help but feel like maybe Venus does have a romantic thing with that girl she’s been spending time with...? Mostly everyone seems very shut off to the idea of it being possible and are immediately dismissing it, but Venus has been talking about her interest in women for such a long time... Idk, it seems plausible to me.

Also can’t help but notice the super close, intimate embraces they do in the pics I’ve seen here. Venus hasn’t really done that with her other friends, aside from just squeezing in close to them to fit into a selfie, from what I’ve seen.

Im definitely not saying I 100% believe they’re an item, I’m just saying I personally see it as being possible and I don’t get why others seem to shut the idea down so fast. Maybe I’m missing something.

Venus is presumably figuring a lot out right now (or trying to). But I don’t think the ideas of her being in an open marriage + experimenting with other girls with Mana’s consent are that far fetched. She’s an adult after all, and if she’s seriously having these thoughts/urges/desires, it’s only a matter of time until she acts on them like the adult human that she is.

Posted

I don't understand why this has been down voted. Anyone care to explain it to me please ?

Also please ignore the "7 hours ago, Myosotis said" part. The forum software won't let me remove it.

To me it looks like typical BPD behaviour but because she was so sheltered and not aware of the abuse her mother caused, didn't have an actual childhood, or even that rebellious phase, it's all happening a little bit later. It does make me eye roll like hell but given her circumstances..it'll be some time before it fizzles out. Although I met bpd individuals who are in their late 20s still acting the way she does so who knows.

I swear, the forum software hates me... So THIS is the post that I was referring to in terms of down voting.

Posted

I can’t help but feel like maybe Venus does have a romantic thing with that girl she’s been spending time with...?

Ella.Freya? That girl is gorgeous. If she is in a romantic relationship with her then I applaud Venus' taste in the ladies ; )

Posted

I don't understand why this has been down voted. Anyone care to explain it to me please ?

Also please ignore the "7 hours ago, Myosotis said" part. The forum software won't let me remove it.

I swear, the forum software hates me... So THIS is the post that I was referring to in terms of down voting.

Maybe because it looks like the poster is implying that people with BPD are acting like rebellious teenagers? I personally haven't down voted it because they may not have meant it that way but it was how I read it.

Ella.Freya? That girl is gorgeous. If she is in a romantic relationship with her then I applaud Venus' taste in the ladies ; )

I personally think they're together. I agree Ella is stunning.

Posted

To me it looks like typical BPD behaviour but because she was so sheltered and not aware of the abuse her mother caused, didn't have an actual childhood, or even that rebellious phase, it's all happening a little bit later. It does make me eye roll like hell but given her circumstances..it'll be some time before it fizzles out. Although I met bpd individuals who are in their late 20s still acting the way she does so who knows.

I think the reason Venus doesn't get crap for dressing young is because she looks really young and it suits her. I don't think anything when I see her outfits. I don't like her in lolita though, I don't think that suits her, but her current look? 100%

Posted (edited)

kinda looking forward to that vid... she says she won't talk about private stuff, so I doubt we get any info about a new apartment or manaki..
Though, in the comments someone said "Are you going to be an OL in Japan ? 👩🏻‍💻" (what does OL stand for?) and she replied "oh no I don’t ever want to get a real job haha" not sure if she is joking tho :alpacaheadshake:

She also looks really pretty in this pic imo

vebzs.png

Edited by someneko

Posted

OL stands for Office Lady.

Posted

kinda looking forward to that vid... she says she won't talk about private stuff, so I doubt we get any info about a new apartment or manaki..
Though, in the comments someone said "Are you going to be an OL in Japan ? 👩🏻‍💻" (what does OL stand for?) and she replied "oh no I don’t ever want to get a real job haha" not sure if she is joking tho :alpacaheadshake:

She also looks really pretty in this pic imo

vebzs.png

Is this a skirt or a dress ?

Posted

Is this a skirt or a dress ?

A skirt with a top tugged in. Pretty much a standard outfit in Japan, you'll see that every couple meters!

Unrelated, I love that she's posting more in German lol

Posted

She´s been eating out about every night now right :o I heard food can be pretty cheap in Japan, but I hope she isn't wasting her money.. Unless she's making some kind of food related video

Posted (edited)

She´s been eating out about every night now right :o I heard food can be pretty cheap in Japan, but I hope she isn't wasting her money.. Unless she's making some kind of food related video

yeah its pretty cheap if youre going to general food places and not fancy restaurants that are serving you raw fish/delicacies. i dont think $15 a night to eat out is too hard to maintain when you have disposable income, opposed to spending $8 on groceries to cook. its much healthier to cook at home, though. i hope venus isn't being too lavish, she should save her money now because a youtube career isn't going to fund your life. big youtubers make money because its a gateway to television appearances, ads, modelling, sponsorships... i dont see anyone sponsoring venus in the longterm since she is more of a diary youtuber, and not even a focused one at that. theres no theme. just japan. too broad. and her dramas are so public that no modelling agency will want her for professional high-end shoots.

Edited by osmone

Posted

Ella Freya has apparently been known for scamming and blackmailing people for money before. She has an encyclopedia dramatica article. Apparently she's been involved in shady sex work practices, so I'm feeling a little more sure that Venus might have fallen into that lifestyle as well.