• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

3383 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m a little confused with everyone giving their little mental illness stories, and I don’t follow her much since I can’t take the cringe 24/7; did she ever come out and say she’s bpd?

Yes, she answered a question on Instagram and said she is Borderline. I think a lot of people are writing their stories so Venus feels less alone with her mental health problems. 

Posted

I’m a little confused with everyone giving their little mental illness stories, and I don’t follow her much since I can’t take the cringe 24/7; did she ever come out and say she’s bpd?

She claimed on her IG she has BPD. I don't believe her. :alpacawink:

Posted

Why would she lie? We know she's had a traumatic childhood, which is the cause of BPD. It was speculated here that she had it before she even said anything. She regularly displays the symptoms.

Let me ask you this. Would you grow up to be a healthy and mentally stable individual if Maggot was your mother?

Posted

Why would she lie? We know she's had a traumatic childhood, which is the cause of BPD. It was speculated here that she had it before she even said anything. She regularly displays the symptoms.

Let me ask you this. Would you grow up to be a healthy and mentally stable individual if Maggot was your mother?

I don't know why would she lie. Why would Dakota lie about having cancer? She said it and everybody agrees to be a lie because there is no evidence to be seen.

About the symptoms: have you ever felt something was weird, googled it and the result was "cancer"? To me, and this is just an assumption, not a third party crime for me to prove, she felt sad and frustrated because life happened, she googled it and found some matches with BPD. That made her convince herself she has BPD and that was enough without going to a doctor. It makes me wonder if she is taking her symptoms seriously, you know? I COULD BE WRONG, THO!!!!! ← very important to enphasize.

Her fans are so worried as Venus seems to shit bricks over their heads making more and more cringey IG stories about how mad she is with herself and doesn't seem to seek for any help at all. Instead, she seeks for strangers to have lunch with her.

About me being Maggot's daughter, I really can't say "Oh, I would be just like Venus" because I don't know. There are people who are pretty messed up adults who grew up in perfectly healthy families.

Posted

I don't know why would she lie. Why would Dakota lie about having cancer? She said it and everybody agrees to be a lie because there is no evidence to be seen.

About the symptoms: have you ever felt something was weird, googled it and the result was "cancer"? To me, and this is just an assumption, not a third party crime for me to prove, she felt sad and frustrated because life happened, she googled it and found some matches with BPD. That made her convince herself she has BPD and that was enough without going to a doctor. It makes me wonder if she is taking her symptoms seriously, you know? I COULD BE WRONG, THO!!!!! ← very important to enphasize.

Her fans are so worried as Venus seems to shit bricks over their heads making more and more cringey IG stories about how mad she is with herself and doesn't seem to seek for any help at all. Instead, she seeks for strangers to have lunch with her.

About me being Maggot's daughter, I really can't say "Oh, I would be just like Venus" because I don't know. There are people who are pretty messed up adults who grew up in perfectly healthy families.

tbh I think you could be right as well. 

she might have assumed she has bpd purely by googling and may not want to admit she is self diagnosing , and either now tries to mimic and over exaggerate the symptoms subconsciously or consciously after reading them.

Then again.

BPD people are often known to thrive of negative attention or be a little theatrical,

So it can go either way. I do think she tries way too hard to fit into the stereotypical bpd image. Especially since it's all out of nowhere.

Posted

Even if she is diagnosed or not, there is clear signs that has some mental health problems going on

Posted

Ok but...

Screenshot_2019-05-17-08-10-58.jpg

Screenshot_2019-05-17-08-11-01.jpg

Screenshot_2019-05-17-08-11-11.jpg

Posted (edited)

I think its  possible that she made that account, but then why would she log in and out of multiple accounts just to talk to herself? All that just for attention?  I don't really know much about BPD though.

Then again it still could be a troll. 

I think the account has been deleted, theres another one with the same name though, but it might just be someone else's account though not Venus/troll's. 

Edited by Sparklefist
typo

Posted

It is entirely possible she could be self-diagnosing, but if that's the case then either A) she's right and she does have BPD, but without a formal diagnosis she probably isn't able to access the kind of therapy that would actually help her and she might be using ineffective self-help methods or online communities which are just enabling her unhealthy behaviour further. Or B) she's misdiagnosed herself and maybe doesn't have BPD, but based on her behaviour it seems likely that she at least has something similar, like PTSD or bipolar. Either way, I hope she does have a professional diagnosis just because it is difficult to accdss the right kind of therapy if you aren't seeing a doctor about your condition.

Posted

Sorry but I don't agree with you..I think she isn't lying

If she was doing it just for attention or sympathy, she wouldn't also be self sabotaging her only channel

And seeing the mother she had, and lack of father on top of that, I'm not even shocked:alpacaworry2: 

Posted

Why would she make that fake account to talk to herself?

I get she’s not been well as of late but come on that’s a big reach

Posted (edited)

She has no reason to lie. She's made it clear that she doesn't care about internet fame anymore and she isn't making videos even as Malice. So if this whole thing is for attention, what does she want the attention for? If it isn't for fame, then it's most likely because she's not feeling well in herself. Which is basically what she's telling us.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure it's just for the lol's  / memes

BPD be like: ---

I be like: ---

I don't think she did it to get attention or anything, it was just a little meme to show what BPD does to her.

Venus is a really sarcastic person with deep humor, I doubt it was anything serious.

It is entirely possible she could be self-diagnosing, but if that's the case then either A) she's right and she does have BPD, but without a formal diagnosis she probably isn't able to access the kind of therapy that would actually help her and she might be using ineffective self-help methods or online communities which are just enabling her unhealthy behaviour further. Or B) she's misdiagnosed herself and maybe doesn't have BPD, but based on her behaviour it seems likely that she at least has something similar, like PTSD or bipolar. Either way, I hope she does have a professional diagnosis just because it is difficult to accdss the right kind of therapy if you aren't seeing a doctor about your condition.

Well she did see a therapist who could have confirmed it, and anyhow, there is definitely something wrong with her so why would she pick out BPD from all possible illnesses. Furthermore she does show several symptoms (I can confirm as someone who has been professionally diagnosed), then again, of course it's hard to judge over the internet.

The worst thing to do though is to "doubt" her, whether she has BPD or some other kind of YXZ disease. She is sick and thats all what counts.

Edited by someneko

Posted (edited)

Another I forgot to point out is that this isn't as out of nowhere as it seems. It's been talked about here before, Venus would make distressing post on social media and Maggot would delete them. I think she's been struggling for longer than people realise, now it's at a point where she cannot conceal it like she was. I think that's what she means by not wanting to please people anymore. She isn't able to hide her problems now because they've become too bad. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Her self-diagnosys won't make her realize how to get better. She claimed she was having treatment, I didn't believe that and soon you guys realized she actually wasn't getting treatment too.

Well, then. What is stopping her from getting help? Getting treatment? Medicine? Oh, maybe it's too boring for the likes. She would get THREE TIMES viewers, likes, positive comments (instead of positivity out of pity), relevance, etc if she would show people "ok, guys, you've been worrying so much about me that I stepped up of myself and started a real treatment with a real doctor who confirmed my BPD. Wish me luck!". It won't make trolls go away, but some people who are just there to see her breaking apart would soon lose interest. Then again, I could be wrong.