• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

4547 posts in this topic

Posted

Did you guys notice that she changed her insta bio? she put "22 and living life the wrong way 😉
Residing in Nipponland" so this is like a confirm that she and Manaki are not longer together (?) 

Posted (edited)

Idk but I think i heard Manaki's laugh in one of her IG stories from the restaurant, maybe it was someone else.

(sorry not laugh, it was like "wuooooooooo")

Edited by Kissy

Posted

All these selfies in taxis(?) make me wonder if Mana drives her around to therapy etc anymore. But that's just me tinfoiling.

Also her self-ironic new bio just sounds very insecure.

Posted

Did you guys notice that she changed her insta bio? she put "22 and living life the wrong way 😉
Residing in Nipponland" so this is like a confirm that she and Manaki are not longer together (?) 

What was her previous bio again? I don't think she is confirming her marriage status. To me, she is just stating the truth about her own life so far.

About her last photo caption: guess she uses fabric napkins as underwear now *rolls eyes*

Posted

All these selfies in taxis(?) make me wonder if Mana drives her around to therapy etc anymore. But that's just me tinfoiling.

Also her self-ironic new bio just sounds very insecure.

her previous one was insecure as well. She really is at that delayed rebelling stage where you trying to mask your insecurities with memes and shitposting, but it is clear as day you’re unhappy and struggling. And unfortunately for Venus she has little to no support/other outlets

Posted

her previous one was insecure as well. She really is at that delayed rebelling stage where you trying to mask your insecurities with memes and shitposting, but it is clear as day you’re unhappy and struggling. And unfortunately for Venus she has little to no support/other outlets

Yeah she's meme'ing as a coping mechanism, honestly not a bad way to do it though (others do drugs and self harm etc)

Posted

Nipponland just means Japan, right?  I thought she was still with Manaki but wants to keep it private. When she admitted to being confused about her sexuality, she said that he encourages her to seek relationships with girls. Someone asked her what type of girl she likes and she said she likes demure girls with big chests, (I thought it was sweet how she didn't want to offend her audience by saying big boobies or big titties).  She was really sweet about it.

In her latest Instagram where she says you can see her underwear reflected in her glasses, there is only the reflection of light, so no matter how closely you look, you can see no underwear reflected in her glasses, so I guess she is saying she is wearing no underwear.  It's just her way of being coyly suggestive I think.  She is very witty and I like her ironic sense of humour.

Posted

I don't think Manaki is driving her around - he wouldn't be THAT stupid and it would be just ridiculous Venus sitting on the back seat to make it look like she is having a casual ride for a job interview. I think she is just going places by taxi and takes selfies there because sometimes the lighting is just right.

Posted

I don't think Manaki is driving her around - he wouldn't be THAT stupid and it would be just ridiculous Venus sitting on the back seat to make it look like she is having a casual ride for a job interview. I think she is just going places by taxi and takes selfies there because sometimes the lighting is just right.

I doubt Mana is driving. I assumed she was in taxis. I hope the taxis are cheaper in Japan than in Britain.  She must be doing alright financially if she can afford to travel by taxi so much. It's all speculation obviously, but I suppose it is good that she is getting out and about rather than being shut in her room all day.

Posted

I doubt Mana is driving. I assumed she was in taxis. I hope the taxis are cheaper in Japan than in Britain.  She must be doing alright financially if she can afford to travel by taxi so much. It's all speculation obviously, but I suppose it is good that she is getting out and about rather than being shut in her room all day.

I've heard taxis are pretty expensive in Japan because of the way they charge for it. Guess Venus is either doing fine with money or has no control over it at all.

But yeah, better being outside doing nice things that make you happy than inside being a virtual talking anime.

Posted

Idk if Venus made a second account for her bpd in order to shit talk herself or something or if it’s someone else, but here are the screenshots she posted. To me it seems like she’s talking to herself but idk

2142434A-2A12-4269-B83C-846C702DB2CC.thu

1D183228-5C29-491E-9D34-D02F48A22016.thu

35F02A23-11BF-4A3E-8AF4-DDF1297D4238.thu

7EA11CCD-2451-4DBC-98EF-7A4C923651F7.thu

8D553AF1-67A8-4411-8FA6-991B34260E85.thu

Posted

Idk if Venus made a second account for her bpd in order to shit talk herself or something or if it’s someone else, but here are the screenshots she posted. To me it seems like she’s talking to herself but idk

Hidden Content

I saw the horrible comments on her Instagram yesterday. I just assumed it was a troll. It's sad to think she'd be doing it to herself, but sad to think she's got such a nasty hater, but then they are everywhere all over successful or pretty people. A shame.

Posted

Hidden Content

She is the boringest teenager ADULT on IG... I hope that .bpd account is a troll. She wouldn't waste her time creating a side IG account to push down people's throat her Dr. Google diagnosys, would she now?

Posted (edited)

Happy -> Passive aggressive -> Depressed - > Silence -> "Happy" -> Passive aggressive -> Depressed - > Silence etc.

^ we were here      ^ now we are here

it goes on and on (understandable, because thats what mental illness does, I just say that it's sadly not surprising), her posts are kind of predictable by now unfortunately

Edited by someneko

Posted

She is the boringest teenager ADULT on IG... I hope that .bpd account is a troll. She wouldn't waste her time creating a side IG account to push down people's throat her Dr. Google diagnosys, would she now?

I’m a little confused with everyone giving their little mental illness stories, and I don’t follow her much since I can’t take the cringe 24/7; did she ever come out and say she’s bpd?