• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6030 posts in this topic

Posted

Her self-diagnosys won't make her realize how to get better. She claimed she was having treatment, I didn't believe that and soon you guys realized she actually wasn't getting treatment too.

Well, then. What is stopping her from getting help? Getting treatment? Medicine? Oh, maybe it's too boring for the likes. She would get THREE TIMES viewers, likes, positive comments (instead of positivity out of pity), relevance, etc if she would show people "ok, guys, you've been worrying so much about me that I stepped up of myself and started a real treatment with a real doctor who confirmed my BPD. Wish me luck!". It won't make trolls go away, but some people who are just there to see her breaking apart would soon lose interest. Then again, I could be wrong.

Posted

I don't know why would she lie. Why would Dakota lie about having cancer? She said it and everybody agrees to be a lie because there is no evidence to be seen.

About the symptoms: have you ever felt something was weird, googled it and the result was "cancer"? To me, and this is just an assumption, not a third party crime for me to prove, she felt sad and frustrated because life happened, she googled it and found some matches with BPD. That made her convince herself she has BPD and that was enough without going to a doctor. It makes me wonder if she is taking her symptoms seriously, you know? I COULD BE WRONG, THO!!!!! ← very important to enphasize.

Her fans are so worried as Venus seems to shit bricks over their heads making more and more cringey IG stories about how mad she is with herself and doesn't seem to seek for any help at all. Instead, she seeks for strangers to have lunch with her.

About me being Maggot's daughter, I really can't say "Oh, I would be just like Venus" because I don't know. There are people who are pretty messed up adults who grew up in perfectly healthy families.

I think I understand what you’re saying. Growing up with the Margo Beast deliberately cutting off other human interaction can trigger some type of mental illness, since their epicenter is almost always a traumatic event. But since some anonymous posted back she might not be in therapy (I call them that when they make a throwaway comment with no proof), I’m beginning to wonder if it’s true and she really just diagnosed herself. I honestly can’t see her speaking with a Japanese therapist, let alone understanding them. 

For this reason I really don’t think it was smart for people to go on a disclosure party about their bpd and other mental illnesses, because it’s gone from relating to Venus to projecting, which can be toxic; you’ve disclosed your mental illness online, you’re now invested and the moment Venus does something “out of line” of preconceived notions of mental illness, then all support gets thrown out the window and it turns negative. I mean I feel Venus is overplaying this bpd thing because some of her fans like it. She can pretend all she wants she doesn’t care what people think but her insecurities are very clear. She might feel pressure to act a certain way and always talk about it.

It’s already left a bad taste in my mouth when people where saying Venus has become Margo 2.0 with hows she’s been acting. I mean for abused children, acting like their abusing parent is kind of expected, especially when said parent cut off other contact. Yes she has problems but it’s still possible to have hang ups and end up ok. We’re just in the cringey rebel stage. 

Posted

I’m a little confused with everyone giving their little mental illness stories, and I don’t follow her much since I can’t take the cringe 24/7; did she ever come out and say she’s bpd?

Whatever she's got or hasn't got, I wonder if she sometimes wishes she had never said anything about having any kind of mental health problem? I know she likes to share things with her fans online and to be honest and open about things, which I think people seemed to appreciate and praised her for it on Youtube after her No More Being A Fake video, but she never did any more videos like that, and I wish she had, she had no makeup on in it and looked so pretty and natural, and nothing wrong with wearing makeup to enhance looks, but that video was proof of how naturally pretty she is without it.

I can't help thinking though that mentioning mental health problems has seemed to backfire on her, because now everything she does, especially when it's something that some of the hardcore Fangelics disapprove of,, like if she's not being all living doll-like and lolita-sih, now everything she does is viewed through a lens of *this is mental illness in action* , even if it isn't. Like in her live karaoke post, it seemed like she was just  having a laugh and being a bit outrageous because that is how she is, but all the backlash she had about that with most people saying it was because she's ill and yet really, maybe it was just her mucking around and sharing it online , like i mean karaoke is not meant to be taken seriously, it's just people acting silly for the sake of it, (I wouldn't have the courage to get up and do karaoke, and maybe she wouldn't have either without a few drinks) but it was taken so seriously, and idk, I think maybe it could have been just her personality, just the way she is.

I do think though that it would be reprehensible to pretend to have some sort of mental illness just for whatever reason, (can't imagine) when people who do have real mental health problems suffer because of it, but certainly in the Narcon Q&A video, she was so seemingly well balanced and in control of herself  being able to handle a room full of people when you'd think she'd be a quivering wreck with nerves, (I know I would have been and anyone else I know with anxiety based conditions) but Venus was so calm and professional with no sign of any kind of mental health problems, and I know people can be good at hiding things like that but I was surprised at just how professional and 'sane' she appeared.

On the subject of Instagram, has anyone else noticed the comments are not displaying normally, or is it just for me? Since yesterday, only  the middle section of the comments appear and it's fixed, there is no scrolling up or down so not possible to see any more than around 4 or 5 comments. In Venus' latest Instagram, I've no idea what her caption is as it isn't showing and no scroll bar to move anything.

Posted (edited)

Her self-diagnosys won't make her realize how to get better. She claimed she was having treatment, I didn't believe that and soon you guys realized she actually wasn't getting treatment too.

Well, then. What is stopping her from getting help? Getting treatment? Medicine? Oh, maybe it's too boring for the likes. She would get THREE TIMES viewers, likes, positive comments (instead of positivity out of pity), relevance, etc if she would show people "ok, guys, you've been worrying so much about me that I stepped up of myself and started a real treatment with a real doctor who confirmed my BPD. Wish me luck!". It won't make trolls go away, but some people who are just there to see her breaking apart would soon lose interest. Then again, I could be wrong.

She has been taking antidepressants, and I doubt you can just get them like this without a therapist. She also admitted on working on her mood swings, admitted she is sick, admitted she needs help, admitted she wants to get better.

She is suffering, visibly and do you think she is so damn much against therapy? 

Edited by someneko
misread and rewrote my statement

Posted

I think its  possible that she made that account, but then why would she log in and out of multiple accounts just to talk to herself? All that just for attention?  I don't really know much about BPD though.

Then again it still could be a troll. 

I think the account has been deleted, theres another one with the same name though, but it might just be someone else's account though not Venus/troll's. 

I'm not signed up to Instagram but am able to see public accounts, but since yesterday, only a few comments in the middle section show up , the scroll bar had disappeared but by highlighting I've now been able to get the messages to move up or down and see that Venus ' latest post is about her period causing her problems, (I can def sympathise with her about that, as can most of us probably) but there is no *load more comments* now and there always is, so don't know why the option to load more comments has now gone. Two days ago I could see all the comments posted on there, now hardly anything is showing up. I certainly haven't seen any of Venus' replies to the troll.  Has loads of posts got deleted or is it just me that's not able to view much now? I tried a different browser to view but it's the same there too. I wondered if this is something new that Instagram has done to make people only be able to view all the comments if they sign up or some glitch on the site or at my end?

Posted (edited)

She has been taking antidepressants, and I doubt you can just get them like this without a therapist. She also admitted on working on her mood swings, admitted she is sick, admitted she needs help, admitted she wants to get better.
She is suffering, visibly and do you think she is so damn much against therapy?

I'm sorry if it sounded like it, but I never stated she is against therapy. What I think is that she doesn't care about therapy, but that's just how I see her.

But just admitting "i'm sick", "i'm taking medicine", "i have mood swings", "i need help" to me is all just part of the show. She had zero problems updating her social media when she was in the hospital and everybody was supportive. But now I have questions, you know? What happened? Why is she not as serious as she was back then, concerning the mental state she claims to have and needs help with? What if she needs to be hospitalized for this as well? These and other questions make me wonder whether she is exposing the truth or exposing convenient things for people to feel sorry for her, blame her mother for, feed her with likes and comments and views, etc.

We have been in this particular topic before and I hope the truth - or the tea - comes out soon.

Edited by habanerooo

Posted

Whatever she's got or hasn't got, I wonder if she sometimes wishes she had never said anything about having any kind of mental health problem? I know she likes to share things with her fans online and to be honest and open about things, which I think people seemed to appreciate and praised her for it on Youtube after her No More Being A Fake video, but she never did any more videos like that, and I wish she had, she had no makeup on in it and looked so pretty and natural, and nothing wrong with wearing makeup to enhance looks, but that video was proof of how naturally pretty she is without it.

Venus used YouTube as a coping mechanism. It completely distracted her from her problems. 
She wasn't trying to be honest with us, she was trying to process some of the things that happened to her by putting them into a video. It's like writing a diary. It's easier when you shape your thoughts into something physical because then you can actually see it. It's a great way to see clear and let things go.
However after a while I felt like Venus made videos of who she wanted to become - instead of who she really is. She became the victim of her own character when she set up really high expectations for herself (body, appearance, behavior, fashion, etc.). I don't think this was intentional, she just got obsessed with the 'perfect life'.
For me it seems like she grew up and no longer interested in making videos which is completely fine, but she kind of lost the only thing that kept her busy for a long period of time. The distraction is all gone and now reality is kicking in. She has her future to worry about, she already realized YouTube is not something she can do forever. She is getting older and it will only get more difficult.
She must feel lost and very lonely, not to mention the fact she lives in Japan. I think she is completely alone with no family or anybody who at least speaks her mother language. She would need her parents to support her and give her advice, but all she has is this fake world of other miserable living dolls and weird fans who don't know her at all.
I'm pretty sure she is struggling with depression (surprise), and she just doesn't know where to begin.
If I was her I would move back to Switzerland because I have a feeling living in Japan is not helping her at all. :( 

I've been following her for at least 5-6 years now. She used to appear very up-to-date and fresh. I feel like she's been stuck in one position for a while now. Sometimes I look at her memes and the obscene posts and they take me back to the 2011 9GAG era (and it's not a compliment).
Ok Venus we get it you are not like the other girls because you're swearing and you're a real tomboy, but you're also 22 and it's becoming rather embarrassing than cool. These screenshots will still be up in 10-15 years and they won't help her to improve her life.
Also I don't like when people say Venus has a dark sense of humor because she doesn't. She wants to look tough and rough but it's so forced and cringey. 

Posted (edited)

ohh, what about that korean case when venus was in korea with her mom and Marget told that venus cheat managi with other man, and she also share pic where venus (? photo was little bit poor) sleep with him, and also there was some pics of venus and that guys text messages. but of corse this can be margets try to put venus in bad light. some where venus topic has that conversation.

Edited by Pedro

Posted

Venus used YouTube as a coping mechanism. It completely distracted her from her problems. 
She wasn't trying to be honest with us, she was trying to process some of the things that happened to her by putting them into a video. It's like writing a diary. It's easier when you shape your thoughts into something physical because then you can actually see it. It's a great way to see clear and let things go.
However after a while I felt like Venus made videos of who she wanted to become - instead of who she really is. She became the victim of her own character when she set up really high expectations for herself (body, appearance, behavior, fashion, etc.). I don't think this was intentional, she just got obsessed with the 'perfect life'.
For me it seems like she grew up and no longer interested in making videos which is completely fine, but she kind of lost the only thing that kept her busy for a long period of time. The distraction is all gone and now reality is kicking in. She has her future to worry about, she already realized YouTube is not something she can do forever. She is getting older and it will only get more difficult.
She must feel lost and very lonely, not to mention the fact she lives in Japan. I think she is completely alone with no family or anybody who at least speaks her mother language. She would need her parents to support her and give her advice, but all she has is this fake world of other miserable living dolls and weird fans who don't know her at all.
I'm pretty sure she is struggling with depression (surprise), and she just doesn't know where to begin.
If I was her I would move back to Switzerland because I have a feeling living in Japan is not helping her at all. :( 

I've been following her for at least 5-6 years now. She used to appear very up-to-date and fresh. I feel like she's been stuck in one position for a while now. Sometimes I look at her memes and the obscene posts and they take me back to the 2011 9GAG era (and it's not a compliment).
Ok Venus we get it you are not like the other girls because you're swearing and you're a real tomboy, but you're also 22 and it's becoming rather embarrassing than cool. These screenshots will still be up in 10-15 years and they won't help her to improve her life.
Also I don't like when people say Venus has a dark sense of humor because she doesn't. She wants to look tough and rough but it's so forced and cringey. 

I've been following her for a long time too, 9 years since she started and I don't presume to know what is in her head, but in the video i was referring to, she was not using it as a diary, she began by saying "I want to talk to you" and she made it clear throughout the video that she was sharing with her viewers how she was feeling then and that it was a confiding exercise not just some diary entry for herself. At the end also she referred to her viewers again making it obvious she saw it as something she was sharing and said she would be honest from then on about how she was feeling.  She never made another video like that though, or if she did, I didn't see it. I thought it was good for her as she got a lot of positive feedback and support from it.

That was over a year ago now so maybe she feels differently now. I do feel though that she often feels regret at ever mentioning mental health issues because she has seemed to suggest (in some of her Instagram comments) feeling just a little fed up with people who always see everything she does as being down to her mental health. Even her karaoke video was seen as 'proof' of mental illness, even the fact she chooses to be a little risque at times is often seen as some kind of 'proof' of mental illness and why does it? Only in the minds of the perceivers. It could really be just how she is, her personality, being her real self rather than the living doll persona.

I think she is quite astute when it comes to finances. I hope she can achieve her ambition to sell childike clothes for adults who want them as I think there is a market for that and it would be a good thing for her to do as a business.  I often see something in a shop i like and it is only available in small child sizes. Venus maybe also finds it frustrating that she sees things she likes and only for children and so her wanting to sell those kind of things in grown up sizes would find a ready market in the alternative fashion community if she can get it off the ground. She seemed upbeat and positive about it when she talked about wanting to do it (in her narcon Q&A) so I really hope she can.

Yes I'm not sure about the authenticity of that, as people were saying it was really Margaret herself in bed with someone and she pretended it was Venus out of spite at Venus leaving her. I suppose we can never know really as none of us were there.

I wonder what Margaret is doing now? There has been complete silence for her for a long while now.

Posted

I've been following her for a long time too, 9 years since she started and I don't presume to know what is in her head, but in the video i was referring to, she was not using it as a diary, she began by saying "I want to talk to you" and she made it clear throughout the video that she was sharing with her viewers how she was feeling then and that it was a confiding exercise not just some diary entry for herself. At the end also she referred to her viewers again making it obvious she saw it as something she was sharing and said she would be honest from then on about how she was feeling.  She never made another video like that though, or if she did, I didn't see it. I thought it was good for her as she got a lot of positive feedback and support from it.

That was over a year ago now so maybe she feels differently now. I do feel though that she often feels regret at ever mentioning mental health issues because she has seemed to suggest (in some of her Instagram comments) feeling just a little fed up with people who always see everything she does as being down to her mental health. Even her karaoke video was seen as 'proof' of mental illness, even the fact she chooses to be a little risque at times is often seen as some kind of 'proof' of mental illness and why does it? Only in the minds of the perceivers. It could really be just how she is, her personality, being her real self rather than the living doll persona.

I think she is quite astute when it comes to finances. I hope she can achieve her ambition to sell childike clothes for adults who want them as I think there is a market for that and it would be a good thing for her to do as a business.  I often see something in a shop i like and it is only available in small child sizes. Venus maybe also finds it frustrating that she sees things she likes and only for children and so her wanting to sell those kind of things in grown up sizes would find a ready market in the alternative fashion community if she can get it off the ground. She seemed upbeat and positive about it when she talked about wanting to do it (in her narcon Q&A) so I really hope she can.

Yes I'm not sure about the authenticity of that, as people were saying it was really Margaret herself in bed with someone and she pretended it was Venus out of spite at Venus leaving her. I suppose we can never know really as none of us were there.

I wonder what Margaret is doing now? There has been complete silence for her for a long while now.

I remember the video. She also made one called, "I don't want to die." I noticed she took those videos down soon after she announced she was going back into therapy. I've always assumed that her therapist encouraged her to be more private. There has been quite a change in Venus as a whole since she started with her new therapist. 

Posted

What will Venus do for money, now that she is no longer going to be making YouTube videos ? She can't be doing too bad financially because I see that she is eating lobster.

Posted

What will Venus do for money, now that she is no longer going to be making YouTube videos ? She can't be doing too bad financially because I see that she is eating lobster.

Maybe she will get or has already sugar daddy.

Posted

I wonder if she has a job of some kind? In some of her Instagram posts she looks really smart, kind of like she could be going to an office or something.

Posted

I wonder if she has a job of some kind? In some of her Instagram posts she looks really smart, kind of like she could be going to an office or something.

Margaret never let her finish any kind of education.

Posted

Margaret never let her finish any kind of education.

True and I honestly have no idea how Japan works. I was thinking it could be a basic job, one she may have got through knowing someone i.e Manaki, his friends or his parents. It happens in the UK a lot.