• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6230 posts in this topic

Posted

What the hell!? How can she be aliv with her intestines removed is that even possible!

Posted

What the hell!? How can she be aliv with her intestines removed is that even possible!

They're not totally removed, just portions. I know a girl who had an extra 4 whole metres of small intestine and she had a surgery to get portions of them removed. 

Eww shit, I just thought she had her stomach tied. Can I just ask, how did she even get approved for the surgery? I know she said it was illegal in her video but I think she deleted it because I can't find it. Hope she doesn't delete ALL of her videos.

The only way I can think of her getting approved for this surgery is if she went to one of those super shady plastic surgeons. Didn't she get it done in SK? Coz that would explain a lot. Some of those SK surgery places seem so shady to me

Posted

They're not totally removed, just portions. I know a girl who had an extra 4 whole metres of small intestine and she had a surgery to get portions of them removed. 

The only way I can think of her getting approved for this surgery is if she went to one of those super shady plastic surgeons. Didn't she get it done in SK? Coz that would explain a lot. Some of those SK surgery places seem so shady to me

My bold ^ That was exactly the case. It was talked briefly about, iirc. The guy was sketchy/had bad rep, I'm pretty sure Venus talked about how she wished she had done more research and found reviews.

Posted

The surgeon who performed the procedure is in jail now in South Korea .That's the reason that the Doctors in Japan weren't able to talk to him when they called to find out what exactly he did with Venus . He also removed a few organs as well. The whole thing sounds very disgusting and Venus is lucky that she is even alive after this .

Posted (edited)

let's hope for a bit longer than last time... :alpacasad:

venuss.png

Edited by someneko

Posted

Venus had stomach and intestines removed and they can't grow back.

She didn't have part of her stomach removed? Part of it was closed off making her stomach smaller. The reason she got sick was because part of the closure had opened and food was getting caught in the closed off part and didn't have a way out which caused her to throw up whenever she ate. She explains this in her video and said when she was in the hospital the doctor had given her the option of having her stomach fully opened back up or closed off properly and she chose to open it back up. I also don't believe she said anything about her intestine being removed but did say her gallbladder and appendix had been removed for some unknown reason by the shady doctor. 

Posted

She didn't have part of her stomach removed? Part of it was closed off making her stomach smaller. The reason she got sick was because part of the closure had opened and food was getting caught in the closed off part and didn't have a way out which caused her to throw up whenever she ate. She explains this in her video and said when she was in the hospital the doctor had given her the option of having her stomach fully opened back up or closed off properly and she chose to open it back up. I also don't believe she said anything about her intestine being removed but did say her gallbladder and appendix had been removed for some unknown reason by the shady doctor. 

No, you are wrong, she talked about it. She got 120 cm of intestine removed. There's even a huge article with pictures and Venus's commentary here https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5699113/Eight-stone-blogger-left-close-death-surgery.html 

Screenshot_20180507-120351_Daily_Mail_On

Posted

let's hope for a bit longer than last time... :alpacasad:

venuss.png

I’m still worried, it could be a manic episode. If that’s a manic episode, then it will be followed by depression. I truly hope I’m wrong. I’m sorry if it’s armchairing  :alpacasad:

Posted

She didn’t have part of her stomach removed during the illegal surgery, but she did have a huge section of it stapled. She included a diagram of it... I’m trying to find it. This is why there was the issue with the staples coming undone and the food she was eating was falling into the stapled off section of her stomach. There was a pocket of her stomach that the food was falling into and it had no where to go, hence her throwing it all up. During that surgery she also had a part of her intestines removed. The doctor also removed a couple of other organs without her consent. 

At one point someone reuploaded that surgery video to YouTube, but their channel has since been terminated. 

Ok so I found the photo Venus included in that video (I sent a screenshot to my Mom at one point cuz we were talking about it). It shows how the majority of her stomach was stapled so food would pass right through to her remaining intestines: 

69835C3C-F535-4B6B-A037-3E749B10E6C9.jpeg

Posted

Ok so I found the photo Venus included in that video

I think that diagram is pretty misleading. Typical gastric bypass surgery goes like this:

Gastric_bypass_illustration1.thumb.jpeg.

The 'gastric pouch' is made from part of the stomach and so has some of the functionality of such.

Keep in mind though that Venus has gastroptosis, so her stomach has more of a vertical drop in it:

9282812.thumb.jpg.b16bd1f2f5b8c3379354df

This is a bit exaggerated as there are varying degrees of severity.

As you can see in the first diagram, in typical gastric bypass the duodenum (the typical route out of the stomach) is attach to the jejunum down the line, but apparently for Venus it was removed or capped off. So when the staples failed food did not have any out and the problem was pronounced by her gastroptosis. Then she became septic, possibly due to tissue damage from the failing staples, or the incisions, or who knows what. Sepsis, especially septic shock, is extremely serious, think of it like a heart attack because it can be every bit as lethal.

She also had 120 cm of intestine removed, and her gal bladder and appendix. Although those organs are not typically removed in gastric bypass, they do have a greater chance of problems later as a result of the gastric bypass. It's still not right to remove them in this case. Yes that doctor is in jail, but only because a high profile person died under his 'care', there are many of these sketchy doctors in SK that will take any patient for money.

Well that should be pretty obvious, as Venus would _never_ have qualified for any bariatric surgery through any legitimate medical institution. Like I said before, they would take one look at her and tell her to hit the road, possibly with a referral to a psychiatrist.

Posted

Did I miss something? Venus posted about feeling happy lately and you guys are all talking about her illegal surgery again?

Posted (edited)

Did I miss something? Venus posted about feeling happy lately and you guys are all talking about her illegal surgery again?

I’m thinking about it and there’s a thread about her illegal surgery in her category. Maybe someone can explain the surgery there so it won’t be repeated over and over again here :alpacaconfused:

Edited by Saharja

Posted (edited)

Well if I married someone I didn't really love I would feel miserable too. And no I don't think she ever actually loved him romantically. She married him for the visa and barely knew him. Like do you guys really think she would have married this guy if he lived somewhere else like India. No. It was Japan. Come on.

Also she's probably depressed because shes trapped now in a marriage and discovered she's bi and I'm sure she wants to explore that but she's married and cheating on your spouse is just disgusting. I doubt Manaki would be okay with her dating girls while being his wife. Like that person said he's already embarrassed as fuck by how venus has been acting on social media because his friends, family and Co workers see her immature posts and cringe videos. 

wait a minute... did i read right, is venus bisexual? where you get that information?

Edited by uggi

Posted

wait a minute... did i read right, is venus bisexual? where you get that information?

shes  talked about it on her insta. If you go back a couple pages it's there

she also did a con where she said she is bi