• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

2915 posts in this topic

Posted

I get why someone would make posts like this... but I hate seeing them :alpacadone: Makes me feel worried for her even though no one can really help her

CE990DFD-62D0-4369-A1CF-F470B5493943.png

3B283E73-1609-4068-9867-1D893945A18C.png

Posted (edited)

Lemme tell you from personal experience that it IS possible for a person to have a period where they try to figure out whether they are either bi or homo.

Because I'm in that "period": i've been taught all my life that as a girl, i should be attracted to guys and now, after living alone (well, with a friend, but away from my homophobic family) i know that i'm attracted to women, but i still can't figure out if i'm truly bi or a portion of my brain still clings to the fact that i gotta be attracted to guys. Idk if that makes sense, haha. 

It's scary how me n venus are the same age and going through similar shit like this at the same time.

Edited by Kaisoo

Posted

3B283E73-1609-4068-9867-1D893945A18C.png

Some professional treatment, huh. Poor kid.

Posted

She seems to have already deleted the status.. I hope she is okay

Posted

I'm sorry to everyone else on topic, but why are you always so mocking when it comes to Venus?

Posted (edited)

Is your name Margaret, by any chance?

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

I'm sorry, you guys new here? Am I in the Venus Fanclub thread by mistake?

I'm also really sorry if it's SO HARD to sink in that I. don't. believe. Venus.

I do deal with depressed people, but I also deal with liars. Has Venus presented anything consistent about her mental illness other than sad stories on IG? I'd love to see it.

I'm aware I seem to be the only one around here who doesn't feel sorry for these snowflakes.

Oh yes, busted: my name is Margaret, I live in Korea, I have a sugar daddy's I found on the LINE app and I clean his cat's litter once in a while, I also love showing off my body and letting people know I'm Venus' mother because she owns me money!

Posted

I do deal with depressed people, but I also deal with liars. Has Venus presented anything consistent about her mental illness other than sad stories on IG? I'd love to see it.

I'm aware I seem to be the only one around here who doesn't feel sorry for these snowflakes.

Oh yes, busted: my name is Margaret, I live in Korea, I have a sugar daddy's I found on the LINE app and I clean his cat's litter once in a while, I also love showing off my body and letting people know I'm Venus' mother because she owns me money!

Oh my god you need to fucking stop.

Posted

I don't believe you're not Margaret at this stage. Everything from your behaviour to the way you write is very suspicious.

Posted

It's a troll, just ignore them.

Posted

No one is saying that all straight men have a chance with every lesbian. What is being said is that sexuality is complicated and compulsory heterosexuality is a thing. Also romantic and sexual attraction are two different things. She could have been with and fell in love with a man because she didn't realize what sexual attraction feels like. Do yo have a book where that is taught because I never read one. Don't shame people for figuring things out. This is gold-star lesbian bullshit. 

Straight men have no chance with ANY lesbian*

If you date men, you're bisexual. I'm not sure why that's hard to grasp or offensive? I get being confused about your sexuality and maybe thinking you are in love with a man, even though you're not sexually attracted to him, which would be the first thing you'd notice in a relationship... But if you are a 100% sure you feel romantically in love with a man, you are not a lesbian. That's all.

If you deal with depressed people, you should know that you can not look at social media accounts from people and diagnose them or say that they are not depressed at all. Consistency does not even matter in this case, you could lie and still be depressed. ;)

Posted

I always had the strong impression Margo was the liar, posting on Venus's accounts (back then when they still where in Europe), later accusing her all over the internet with lots of BS and generally being a petty attention whore. You know the story.

Since Venus left her Momzilla, she seems to have the chance to deal with her feelings without a narc parent to interfere with her. To me, though I am an outside person and don't know Venus, she seems to be a genuine person with genuine struggles. IMO there is no reason to give her any hate. It's not like she is begging for attention or money with a mental illness or snowflakery as a vehicle to gain sympathy, she just shares her thoughts with her online community and there is nothing wrong with that. 
I have grown fond of her somehow and I wish her happiness.