• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

3337 posts in this topic

Posted

There are many people who fall in love, get married, and have children in a straight relationship, only to realize late in life that they are queer. 

It's possible she spent many years loving Manaki and was legitimately his girlfriend, but is now realizing it is women she loves. 

If she really is a lesbian, it is too bad she spent years with a man, but she is still young and has a chance to be herself now! 

I hope her and Manaki will be close friends if they are ending their romantic relationship. 

Posted

I see Manaki as the poor victim who might still be figuring out wtf is happening to his life after letting Venus (and her mother) get it.

Posted (edited)

Now we can put the rumours to rest. Venus is still figuring herself out. 

2nthimg.jpg

23kcavn.jpg

sq4mcg.jpg

Edited by kiwi

Posted

Now we can put the rumours to rest. Venus is still figuring herself out. 

2nthimg.jpg

23kcavn.jpg

sq4mcg.jpg

Thank god. Now you people can finally stop talking about it :P

Posted

Here's another one straight from the source. They're fine!

5d5821.jpg

Posted (edited)

well this really clears up a lot

2.thumb.jpg.9fde06ce0cfb8599f4cd2316b7ba3.thumb.jpg.f49aecbb5cb374ca469ecc350a10

4.thumb.jpg.7f7800cafd43826e0928001f954f

(she also said he encourages her to experiment and announced her next video will be out by the end of march)

Edited by PULLlite
added another screenshot

Posted

That only makes things vague. How can she be wondering whether she's bi or lesbian when she's not planning on leaving nor divorcing her boyfriend, and even considering going polyamorous to get some experience with girls? You can not be a lesbian but be in love with a dude. Oh well!

Posted

She is probably Bi, and I'm sure she still loves Manaki, so it's nice that he is encouraging her, then what will happen will happen

Posted

That only makes things vague. How can she be wondering whether she's bi or lesbian when she's not planning on leaving nor divorcing her boyfriend, and even considering going polyamorous to get some experience with girls? You can not be a lesbian but be in love with a dude. Oh well!

Sure you can!

You can be attracted by girls but fall in love with the character of a guy. Love is not as easy as most Hollywood movies try to tell us. 🤣 

Posted

I mean, you don't know if u like  or feel attraction for your own boyfriend after all these years? How can u be still with someone as a couple like that?

The thing would be if she is bi or not, instead of if she is bi or lesbian. Because she is already with a boy, then you should know at least if you like boys and then find out if you like girls also? If she says lesbian, that means she still doesn't like/feel attracted any boy, including Mana.

To be honest I think they are just together as friends-family, there is not any romantic relationship between them.

Posted

Honestly I am proud of Venus for speaking out about her sexuality, it takes a lot of courage to do on a platform with a large following.

Posted (edited)

The situation reminds me of my relationship. I wanted to explore my bisexuality, even though I love my partner, I still had this restless feeling that I needed to figure myself out. Yes, I was going to break up the relationship and it was a really tough time, but after a lot of talking my partner and I entered an open relationship and he supports me in every way and we still love each other. With Venus it's very possible Manaki is fine with her meeting women and she's even hinted at a poly relationship. She's very lucky to have found a partner who supports her exploration.

Edited by kiwi