• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If I'm not mistaken, Margaret replied someone on her IG who commented about how Venus was feeling sad.

Margaret said something like "she is doing that because it's my birthday, she wants attention for herself" ← not accurate.

EDIT: yes, check Dr. Depresso's post on Margaret Palermo topic, page 392.

EDIT 2: was Venus miserable like this last year, same time?

Edited by habanerooo

Posted

I have the feeling we are not gonna hear about Manaki for a long time (anymore). Venus is spending lot of time with Mikan and Mizuki... I wonder if she is still living in Manaki's house. If it's true that they divorced, even if they are still friends, I think is not good if she continues living there because I think Manaki is the one paying for almost everything related to the house and working all day.

She should find an apartament for herself or move with another friend and share costs.

Also it's weird that Manaki still didn't delete the videos related to his "girlfriend" or changed the name of them. I don't know, I'm confused about this situation and Venus behaviour.

That's an awful lot of assumption. She hasn't been posting much online, so who's to say she hasn't moved out? Who's to say she isn't contributing financially to the household she lives in? Her behavior doesn't strike me as odd in any way. She suffers from mental illness and is going through a rougher period than usual, and maybe a divorce is contributing to it. Lots of people don't change their videos even after break ups. Sometimes the viewers have to deduce that, hey, this video was made at a much later date, and this person referred to as this person's S/O is no longer in videos. Maybe they are no longer together.

Posted

I don't know why people are assuming that Manaki financially supports her/contributes more when Venus has said many times that she's good at managing her finances/hinted that she has her own money and considerable income. (I'm very blurry on this but I remember something about her having some profitable investments but I can't remember where she said it) 

I also think people are assuming too much about the state of their relationship but I guess Venus' posts do fuel that so idk..

Posted

I don't know why people are assuming that Manaki financially supports her/contributes more when Venus has said many times that she's good at managing her finances/hinted that she has her own money and considerable income. (I'm very blurry on this but I remember something about her having some profitable investments but I can't remember where she said it) 

I also think people are assuming too much about the state of their relationship but I guess Venus' posts do fuel that so idk..

Yeah she still gets Adsense and could have investments or some kind of passive income. And she should be able to find some work part time. Like idk about the quality of her languages other than English, but I know if you tutor a language in Japan you can make a nice chunk of change and Venus at least passingly knows quite a few. She's also one of the few Snowflakes though it feels kinda wrong to call her that nowadays who actually has no issues with her Visa and can work legally. 

Posted

There are many people who fall in love, get married, and have children in a straight relationship, only to realize late in life that they are queer. 

It's possible she spent many years loving Manaki and was legitimately his girlfriend, but is now realizing it is women she loves. 

If she really is a lesbian, it is too bad she spent years with a man, but she is still young and has a chance to be herself now! 

I hope her and Manaki will be close friends if they are ending their romantic relationship. 

Posted

I see Manaki as the poor victim who might still be figuring out wtf is happening to his life after letting Venus (and her mother) get it.

Posted (edited)

Now we can put the rumours to rest. Venus is still figuring herself out. 

2nthimg.jpg

23kcavn.jpg

sq4mcg.jpg

Edited by kiwi

Posted

Now we can put the rumours to rest. Venus is still figuring herself out. 

2nthimg.jpg

23kcavn.jpg

sq4mcg.jpg

Thank god. Now you people can finally stop talking about it :P

Posted

Here's another one straight from the source. They're fine!

5d5821.jpg

Posted (edited)

well this really clears up a lot

2.thumb.jpg.9fde06ce0cfb8599f4cd2316b7ba3.thumb.jpg.f49aecbb5cb374ca469ecc350a10

4.thumb.jpg.7f7800cafd43826e0928001f954f

(she also said he encourages her to experiment and announced her next video will be out by the end of march)

Edited by PULLlite
added another screenshot

Posted

That only makes things vague. How can she be wondering whether she's bi or lesbian when she's not planning on leaving nor divorcing her boyfriend, and even considering going polyamorous to get some experience with girls? You can not be a lesbian but be in love with a dude. Oh well!

Posted

She is probably Bi, and I'm sure she still loves Manaki, so it's nice that he is encouraging her, then what will happen will happen

Posted

That only makes things vague. How can she be wondering whether she's bi or lesbian when she's not planning on leaving nor divorcing her boyfriend, and even considering going polyamorous to get some experience with girls? You can not be a lesbian but be in love with a dude. Oh well!

Sure you can!

You can be attracted by girls but fall in love with the character of a guy. Love is not as easy as most Hollywood movies try to tell us. 🤣 

Posted

I mean, you don't know if u like  or feel attraction for your own boyfriend after all these years? How can u be still with someone as a couple like that?

The thing would be if she is bi or not, instead of if she is bi or lesbian. Because she is already with a boy, then you should know at least if you like boys and then find out if you like girls also? If she says lesbian, that means she still doesn't like/feel attracted any boy, including Mana.

To be honest I think they are just together as friends-family, there is not any romantic relationship between them.