• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

3200 posts in this topic

Posted

She's trolling, hard. Someone asked what happened to Manaki and she said her hamster ate him. Are we all gonna mourn him now?

She's just playing a character. Yawn. 

Because it’s totally not possible for someone to be serious and joke at the same time and use humor to deflect a topic she probably isn’t ready to talk about and probably shouldn’t address in a single comment, right? Please 🙄.

Posted

She said she is borderline. Do you guys think she has been diagnosed? I find the use of the word "psycho" when referring to a mental illness kind of stupid. Reminds me of the "cute but psycho" trend.

Posted

Because it’s totally not possible for someone to be serious and joke at the same time and use humor to deflect a topic she probably isn’t ready to talk about and probably shouldn’t address in a single comment, right? Please 🙄.

I hope Venus and Manki stay together forever but if they break up I hope Venus becomes gay as fuck and goes out with a kawaii Japanese girl. :) 

Posted

She said she is borderline. Do you guys think she has been diagnosed? I find the use of the word "psycho" when referring to a mental illness kind of stupid. Reminds me of the "cute but psycho" trend.

I do think she have been diagnosed, after all she's been followed by a therapist for a while now. I think her calling it psycho might just be a way to cope with the diagnostic. I remember when I was diagnosed with GAD a part of me felt like I was going insane.

Posted

if that's true and she is a naturalized citizen what a coincidence she "came out/likes girls." 

Almost like saying "I can come out now, I got what I wanted" ouchhh..... But Something tells me deep down she knew she was attracted to girls, but sadly you cant get a visa from marrying a girl so obviously she had to pick a man... And she picked the most feminine looking one.

I knew something was wrong right there... Sorry..... If you're straight you wouldn't go for girly looking dude, you would like the manly ones y'know what im saying ;) wink wink ;)

Then again maybe he knew all along and he was trying to help her out because if they stayed together this long they gotta have some type of feelings for each other even if it's just friendly feelings. Well I hope they both find happiness even if it's not with each other.

I think it either really is a coincidence, or that Manaki knew at some point but didn't want her to lose her Visa. After all, he did have feelings for her and helped her through her darkest times, so she must be important to him. And she didn't have to get married, her mother seems to have forced them to do it. If anything, Venus isn't the one who used Manaki, her mother did.

I think that although she may not be attracted to guys (it's still not confirmed if she's only attracted to girls or if she's bi), I do agree with you that she did have feelings for Manaki. Maybe not as a lover, but still more than just a friend. She's genuinely grateful for everything that he's done for her. He helped her move back to Japan. They moved into another apartment when her mother tracked them down. He was by her side when she had to stay overnight at the hospital and get surgery.  He did a lot for her.

And I'm sorry, but you're generalising. Straight girls can go for feminine-looking or androgenous guys. Just take BTS and how many fangirls they have, yet most of them have delicate faces.

Posted (edited)

Thought this is interesting, but Venus just confessed that she did in fact age regress as a coping mechanism. And also that she is a 'borderline psycho' in which I think she means psychotic hence why she said no to psychopath, therefore she experiences psychosis. 

Screenshot_2019-02-25-04-55-56.thumb.pngScreenshot_2019-02-25-04-58-53.thumb.png

Edit:

Oh man, now that I think about it, she might be having a psychotic episode right now and the "I'm gay and psycho" thing refers to that.

People in psychosis might behave and act unpredictably, say things out of the blue and be in this "energetic, talkative high", that's why she suddenly announced today that she's gay, she wants to fuck girls, a hamster ate Manaki, etc. She was silent for some weeks and suddenly comes out with this unusual behaviour just within the last 12 hours.

There is a broad spectrum for the severity of psychotic behaviour, some are mild like hers while others severe and harming. All this "edgelord" behaviour she exibited once in a while might actually be symptoms of her having an episode, this being one of those times.

She's at least self-aware and recognises her current mental state... but man it's sad to see :(

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Edit 2:

Screenshot_2019-02-25-05-37-49.thumb.png

She's not answering it now for some reason...

Posted

Lol

Screenshot_20190225-064542.jpg

Posted

Thought this is interesting, but Venus just confessed that she did in fact age regress as a coping mechanism. And also that she is a 'borderline psycho' in which I think she means psychotic hence why she said no to psychopath, therefore she experiences psychosis. 

Screenshot_2019-02-25-04-55-56.thumb.pngScreenshot_2019-02-25-04-58-53.thumb.png

Edit:

Oh man, now that I think about it, she might be having a psychotic episode right now and the "I'm gay and psycho" thing refers to that.

People in psychosis might behave and act unpredictably, say things out of the blue and be in this "energetic, talkative high", that's why she suddenly announced today that she's gay, she wants to fuck girls, a hamster ate Manaki, etc. She was silent for some weeks and suddenly comes out with this unusual behaviour just within the last 12 hours.

There is a broad spectrum for the severity of psychotic behaviour, some are mild like hers while others severe and harming. All this "edgelord" behaviour she exibited once in a while might actually be symptoms of her having an episode, this being one of those times.

She's at least self-aware and recognises her current mental state... but man it's sad to see :(

my sister suffers from psychotic episodes and it's nothing like this, at least in my experience. I took borderline as in her having BPD

Posted

Pick and choose what she's lying about vs what's the truth I suppose. Maybe her hamster really ate Manaki and she's dealing with grief by humorously joking that she's gay!  Otherwise this is just run-of-the-mill psychosis of a girl with very serious mental illness. The better narrative is all the lemmings in her comments section making her sound like the 2nd coming of Gay Jesus with her joke comment about being a gay psycho. 

Posted

Is it just me or does she look skinnier than usual here? I'm kinda worried...

Skärmavbild 2019-02-25 kl. 09.42.05.png

Posted

Is it just me or does she look skinnier than usual here? I'm kinda worried...

Skärmavbild 2019-02-25 kl. 09.42.05.png

I think it's just the position and angle.

Posted

Some of her previous posts make sense all of a sudden

Screenshot_20190225-134533_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Sooo, is it safe to assume now that the whole big decision she had to make, that she needed to take a break for, must have been about coming out and Manaki?

I really hope she means actual lesbian when she says gay and not ~gay~ as some bisexual people use it.

If she has BPD that makes so much sense and fits neatly into the whole experience of being born and raised by a narcissistic mother. A lot of children of narcissists end up developing BPD as a consequence.