• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

2760 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Unpopular opinion here but these shoes combined with these socks and pants make Venus look like a grandma....paired with different shoes she would have looked so perfect though. But since she is experimenting I guess we’ll see an evolution in her fashion soon ! 

Edited by Hoshi

Posted

Unpopular opinion here but these shoes combined with these socks and pants make Venus look like a grandma....paired with different shoes she would have looked so perfect though. But since she is experimenting I guess we’ll see an evolution in her fashion soon ! 

with some simple heels it could be the perfect office look imo. I dig it (i sometines wear similar stuff actually). Ive also frequently seen similar styles in Korea.

Posted

Given it was geotagged Kamakura, the shoes were probably a more sensible choice. You gotta walk alot there, and there are a lot of steps to climb to get to the photo location.

Posted

To be honest I didn't like her look, but it's good that she is trying new styles that might fit her body and feel comfortable.  

Posted

I'm happy for Venus, she's finding herself separate from the living doll persona she's had for years. Even if she looks like a grandma, it seems like she's more comfortable with her body and trying new styles~

Posted

She's looking happy and healthy here with mikan and super tall too!! 

Screenshot_20190217-095043_Instagram.jpg

I thought the outfit was great! Altough this photo doesn't do it justice imo

Posted

I thought the outfit was great! Altough this photo doesn't do it justice imo

How do I subscribe to mikan? I tried mikan.mandarin but it is just a fan of hers... I cant seem to find her anywhere on instagram

Posted

When is Venus going to post a new video ?! ;(

Posted (edited)

Tbh instead of a looking like a grandma or old-fashioned, she looks more like an office worker out for lunch during their break.

Though, I don't think it is bad or anything like that; rather, it looks very formal and work-oriented instead of regular street fashion.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

I actually really enjoy this outfit, it suits her

Posted

has venus’s name on her instagram always said Venus Palermo or does my memory just fail me

Posted (edited)

has venus’s name on her instagram always said Venus Palermo or does my memory just fail me

nope, you’rve actually noticed something. She just changed her name from Venus Angelic to Venus Palermo. Hm sounds like she really wants to get away from her internet persona, interesting. 

Or did she change it ? I’m actually a bit confused right now xD 

Edited by Hoshi

Posted

I think she's maybe realising that the Venus Angelic persona was still very tied up in the person her mother wanted her to be - I mean, she created that screen name when she was 13 years old. It looks like she's trying to leave the past behind a little and figure out an identity separate from all of that.

Posted

Does this mean she didn't take her husband's last name? I thought she did.