• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

Because it’s totally not possible for someone to be serious and joke at the same time and use humor to deflect a topic she probably isn’t ready to talk about and probably shouldn’t address in a single comment, right? Please 🙄.

Pick and choose what she's lying about vs what's the truth I suppose. Maybe her hamster really ate Manaki and she's dealing with grief by humorously joking that she's gay!  Otherwise this is just run-of-the-mill psychosis of a girl with very serious mental illness. The better narrative is all the lemmings in her comments section making her sound like the 2nd coming of Gay Jesus with her joke comment about being a gay psycho. 

Posted

Is it just me or does she look skinnier than usual here? I'm kinda worried...

Skärmavbild 2019-02-25 kl. 09.42.05.png

Posted

Is it just me or does she look skinnier than usual here? I'm kinda worried...

Skärmavbild 2019-02-25 kl. 09.42.05.png

I think it's just the position and angle.

Posted

Some of her previous posts make sense all of a sudden

Screenshot_20190225-134533_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Sooo, is it safe to assume now that the whole big decision she had to make, that she needed to take a break for, must have been about coming out and Manaki?

I really hope she means actual lesbian when she says gay and not ~gay~ as some bisexual people use it.

If she has BPD that makes so much sense and fits neatly into the whole experience of being born and raised by a narcissistic mother. A lot of children of narcissists end up developing BPD as a consequence.

Posted

I think it either really is a coincidence, or that Manaki knew at some point but didn't want her to lose her Visa. After all, he did have feelings for her and helped her through her darkest times, so she must be important to him. And she didn't have to get married, her mother seems to have forced them to do it. If anything, Venus isn't the one who used Manaki, her mother did.
I think that although she may not be attracted to guys (it's still not confirmed if she's only attracted to girls or if she's bi), I do agree with you that she did have feelings for Manaki. Maybe not as a lover, but still more than just a friend. She's genuinely grateful for everything that he's done for her. He helped her move back to Japan. They moved into another apartment when her mother tracked them down. He was by her side when she had to stay overnight at the hospital and get surgery.  He did a lot for her.

And I'm sorry, but you're generalising. Straight girls can go for feminine-looking or androgenous guys. Just take BTS and how many fangirls they have, yet most of them have delicate faces.

Like, bestest friend? I mean, a lesbian is never in love with a man. I think she just didn't know what attraction and love precisely was really like yet, since her mother never gave her the chance to explore herself. I'm also quite sure she really means she's gay, having come out as "bisexual" before already. Venus clearly knows the difference.

Posted (edited)

I do not want to see her "coming out/path to coming to terms with her sexuality/whatever you want to call it video". She has the unfortunate privilege of being famous, not really by her own choice. Add mental illness to that and it's already hard. Add not being straight on top of that and it's REALLY DAMN HARD. And the add a horrible mother who still tries to ride on your fame and ridicule you all the damn time and it feels like it might be impossible. If she'd like to release a video in a couple of years, if/when she had a lot of therapy and is in peace with herself - sure. But now? When she's a mess, her mother is still after her and her marriage may be a mess? Hell no. It'd seem like she's trying to justify herself, her right to be gay/bi and it'd be an amazing fodder for her mother to nom down and shit out in her instagram posts (probably paired with Margo's half nude photos she recently likes to post.) Maybe one day, but I really hope she won't do it now or in a near future.

@Avidya, she could easily think she is in love tho. If you don't know what a love is, if you don't know what friendship is - and we all know Margo isolated her and Venus didn't know what friendship is, she could very easily mistake a firend who cares for her as love.

Edited by flyingants

Posted

Maybe the "i'm gay and psycho" is like she making fun of Margo for saying that she's not homosexual she's psychopath ...

Posted

I love Venus and I wish her luck! 💕

Posted

Sooo, is it safe to assume now that the whole big decision she had to make, that she needed to take a break for, must have been about coming out and Manaki?

I really hope she means actual lesbian when she says gay and not ~gay~ as some bisexual people use it.

If she has BPD that makes so much sense and fits neatly into the whole experience of being born and raised by a narcissistic mother. A lot of children of narcissists end up developing BPD as a consequence.

You seem to take issue with bisexual people calling themeslves gay, how come?

Venus has said she loves Manaki so it's pretty safe to assume she at some level feels attraction to boys, even if it's just feminine ones. At this point it seems like she means bisexual when she says she's gay.

Posted

But if she's just bisexual and still attracted to boys, then why did her marriage with Manaki fall apart? Manaki was absolutely devoted to her, and the fact that he deleted all of her photos from his insta is kind of a big deal

Posted

But if she's just bisexual and still attracted to boys, then why did her marriage with Manaki fall apart? Manaki was absolutely devoted to her, and the fact that he deleted all of her photos from his insta is kind of a big deal

Well, his online presence is/was completely devoted to her. I can imagine that now, that they're not presenting as a couple anymore, he doesn't have to keep up with his social media anymore, or doesn't want to because people would only become nosy and invading anyways.

Mana has been through a lot with Venus, so I really hope they're still on good terms...

Posted

You seem to take issue with bisexual people calling themeslves gay, how come?

Venus has said she loves Manaki so it's pretty safe to assume she at some level feels attraction to boys, even if it's just feminine ones. At this point it seems like she means bisexual when she says she's gay.

Obviously not OP but many bi girls will call themselves "gay" and then later say "oh haha I didn't mean like ACTUALLY GAY" (implying that being 'actually gay' is bad). Goodness knows what is happening with Venus though. 

Posted

Love isn't linear!

some people lose feelings