• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

4670 posts in this topic

Posted

Really happy for Venus to have such a good friend like Taylor but what did she do to her face...?

7A8C4701-278E-497D-A406-0A2E18D0AA5D.jpeg

Oh wow amazing .. I can't even afford coffee out😂 hbd venus!

Posted

put that shit in her instagram comments with the 900 other people. Don't waste space on this website with this 

Posted

put that shit in her instagram comments with the 900 other people. Don't waste space on this website with this 

you could've  POLITELY asked me to do so and i would've understand . But since you chose to act bitchy then let it be .

Posted

Taylor probably paid as it was Venus birthday. 

Posted

There is a part of me that wishes they haven't broke up as they have been there for each other through some tough years. However, I can understand if they did grow apart if they both have different focuses on what they want in life. To be honest they probably didn't know each other well enough in the beginning to get married, but I can't deny there was never any love there.

Posted

I don't really care if they broke up as long as both are fine with that, I think that at least their friendship is sincere, they like each other and have been together during very hard times I just hope they continue to have this nice, friendly and supporting relationship. I'm gonna be honest and say that it was a bit hard for me to see them as a real couple because their interaction was a bit odd for a couple (this is by my perspective ofc) I just feel that maybe they were a little confused by the whole situation and acted according to it but now that they have spent more time to know each other a bit better they realised that they're not really that in love?

Posted (edited)

Has it been confirmed that they have broken up? She said she wasn't going to post as much of her personal life anymore... she might have removed the content she did because of that?

I get the feeling they are still “together”. But I also think they’re together more as friends than a couple as in not doing any romantic stuff anymore and just hanging out/supporting each other?

Edited by overripeavocado

Posted

I just think it could be kind of ironic (and maybe even a little counterproductive) if her true reason for taking down all of their pics together was because she wanted to keep her relationships more private, because evidently it seems to be drawing even more attention to that part of her life than before :/

Posted

Manaki has always seemed very shy to me, like he was never quite comfortable with the whole "Wife is a YouTube star" thing. And yeah, I know, he only knew about her because she was a YouTube star but still. It wouldn't surprise me if he asked her nicely to take it down. Like .. I tried it, I did videos with you, I did Instagram pics and stuff, but I'm really not comfortable with it, please take it down. 

Posted

She's looking happy and healthy here with mikan and super tall too!! 

Screenshot_20190217-095043_Instagram.jpg

Posted

She didn't seem too healthy in Mikans latest video though, she was really tired so I hope she is looking after herself.  Regarding her legs, she did mention in the vid about how western clothes fit her better because of her long legs, so she is experimenting at the moment with mixing western and Japanese styles. I think it's a cute look :).

Posted

indeed ! And she looks so attractive!! How can she hate her appearance personally  I would  kill to have her body !

Posted

Nice to see Venus and Mikan are still friends. Venus has been singing? I wonder if she's intending to share her voice with us? I'd love to hear how she sounds.

Posted

Nice to see Venus and Mikan are still friends. Venus has been singing? I wonder if she's intending to share her voice with us? I'd love to hear how she sounds.

ohhh wait singing? Really?? Where’d you see/hear that bit of info?? :0 i’d be super curious to know as well

Posted

ohhh wait singing? Really?? Where’d you see/hear that bit of info?? :0 i’d be super curious to know as well

Mikan explained in her video that Venus had strained her vocal cords when she was singing.

https://youtu.be/pX_4jeeMz1A