• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

3165 posts in this topic

Posted

I honestly don't think they have broken up, she seems to take some time away from manaki sometimes, like when she went and stayed with Mikan (was it her? i don't remember that well) for a whole week and everyone thought she and manaki had broken up...

maybe she just wants to keep her relationship away from the camera now? she did say she wanted to be more private about some things in her life...

Posted

I don't think they broke up either as admittedly people can make some.... creepy questions about her relationship at times so it makes sense to keep their relationship off camera

Posted

Venue spent her birthday alone this year (aka without Mana)

0A9D69B2-318C-4EA5-9706-1ADBE0633662.jpeg

Posted

Confirmed: not broken up (but I think on a break, my husband and I have taken breaks before so never know)

799F8F27-8AD1-48AF-B17C-991AB847F786.thu

Posted

Damn, that's depressing to be alone on such a special day. Even if they left each other, he could have at least spent some time with her or given her something on the day because above all people, he's the one that should know the best that she is a very lonely person. :alpacadone:

But it seems like his parents sent her stuff, so perhaps they don't know about their separation? 

Either way, that's just sad.

Posted

Eh, it's probably just because Manaki is at work all day... Even if they celebrate a bit in the evening it sucks having 90% of your birthday being spent alone when you kind of want this one day to be pampered and spoiled.

Posted

Mana still liked the post though. And since his parents sent her gifts still, idk what to make of all this. 

Posted

My guess is they haven’t broken up, Mana is just at work like usual and although Venis is getting better mentally, she has kind of always been feeling lonely so I don’t think that necessary her loneliness has anything to do with their relationship per say. Also Mikan is busy and probably can’t celebrate her bd on the day and she just feels down bc some people don’t like their birthdays and that’s ok. 

And on the whole girlfriend thing, it’s not the first time she’s been joking/mentioning it and it would sound nice for her to be able to take a break from Mana and explore her sexuality more. However she does still live in Japan and Mana hasn’t grown up with a “western mindset” so idk how much he understands the concept of being bisexual and how willing he’ll be to take a break from his marriage because of that. Although if that were the case I’m sure he’d try his best to support Venus because that’s all he’s been doing all these years so idk. 

To sum it up, i think Mana is being as supportive as he can be, remember Venus’ sexuality isn’t the only “issue” she’s having/experiencing so it’s a lot more simply said than done for Mana to get his head around it all. I think she’ll be ok because she has gotten through a lot harder patches than this and we all cheer for her.

Posted

Guys, I really don't think Venus and Manaki have really split. Deleting social media posts isn't solid evidence of a breakup, especially not when Venus has still been talking about Manaki and receiving birthday presents from his parents.

My guess is just that they're trying to keep their life as a couple more private - maybe all the gossip and harassment from Marg got too much. Manaki especially never seemed all that comfortable in the public eye/in front of the camera, and taking a step back from social media might be part of Venus' mental health recovery too. 

Posted (edited)

I honestly haven't posted in a hot minute but I came to PULL to check on this exact topic. I don't think her and Mana broke up, but she did even say in her post 4 days ago that there is a lot going on right now. Venus is probably still recovering and probably asked for alone time. Of course though, she's still lonely because she wants to be with people but knows that alone time is what is best for her. 

The only thing I wonder is why all the pictures of Mana are deleted? They've had seemingly a few breaks in the past (like with Mikan) but she completely wiped him from her social media. Mana, too, doesn't have any posts relating to her on his instagram anymore. I want to believe that all she needs is alone time, but I don't think it's just that at this point.

Edited by janasica

Posted

A lot of couples don't have their SO in their bio.. So I don't think removing it is really proof that they broke up. Maybe just out of the honeymoon phase.

Posted

A lot of couples don't have their SO in their bio.. So I don't think removing it is really proof that they broke up. Maybe just out of the honeymoon phase.

Or maybe she just doesn't want to have it there. There isn't always a super secretive conspiracy theory behind all of her actions. 

Posted

I'm confused why isn't she spending time with Mika or other girls she posted photos or videos with who also seem to be her friends?