• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

2753 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yes!!! Say it louder for the people in the back!!

She could be on a break with Mana and trying to explore her sexual/romantic life!! She hasn't had any relationships since Margo and Mana so she could just be exploring:)) 

They don't have to be 100% broken up either.

She could also be trying to get rid of her romance/sexual life on Instagram, I'd be pretty pissed and trying to change the subject too if everyone said it was only for the Visa! Lol

Also ppl can experience sexual/romantic attraction in a relationship! I always talk about cute anime girls w/big tiddies and I'm in a happy relationship of four years ((:

This!! 

me and my partner always talk about people we fancy to each other. It's fun.

She did say that she doesn't want to share her personal life as much on the Internet, so this could be part of it? Not sharing her relationship? The annoying thing is that when you're a YouTuber or whatever, and you're in a relationship, all people wanna know is about your intimacy and about you and your partner and it can be suffocating. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Venus is trying to be her own person by not exposing her relationship with manaki as much. 

Edited by kiwi

Posted

Why is everyone so sure about them breaking up? I think just a week ago she posted stories on insta about them watching german music videos together

Posted

Why are you guys so sure they broke up? O.o I highly doubt it, unless Venus specifically talks about it (and isn't joking, she has a pretty edgelord sense of humour sometimes lol).

Posted (edited)

Why are you guys so sure they broke up? O.o I highly doubt it, unless Venus specifically talks about it (and isn't joking, she has a pretty edgelord sense of humour sometimes lol).

1. Removed Manaki's IG from her bio.
  2. Removed all images containing him too.
  3. Has tweeted about acknowledging that she's bisexual with a preference for women.
  4. Stated she loves Manaki because he is feminine.
  5. Jokes a lot about having a girlfriend.
  6. Manaki has also removed Venus from his IG bio.

Her latest IG image quoted is as follows: "All I need right now is a dominant girlfriend with big titties and a whip". In addition to this, her latest video where she reacted to her past personas, she revealed in the intro that after a long time of feeling depressed, she has now been feeling her best.

All of this seems to indicate that Venus is ready to move onto a new chapter of her life, particularly with her choice of words in "All I need right now", which suggests that something is near completion and one more thing is needed to have it done. I suspect she's talking about her acceptance of her circumstances and the events that happened in her past life. She's done feeling helpless and wants to move on for her own good.

It should be obvious that Venus might have felt unable to get out of her situation and relationship for years because of her past. And perhaps if she truly is gay, then it would be a lot better for her not to stay within a relationship with a partner who you're not fully attracted to. No gay person should ever have to force themselves to repress their sexuality and give up searching for love just so they may have a home and country to stay in. Even if she is bisexual, she shouldn't have to settle for her current relationship in exchange for a normal, stable life. 18 is a very young age to decide who you want to be with for the rest of your life - way too young to get married for good. She's never in her entire life had a chance to freely choose her own relationships by choice - all her connections were controlled.

She has her freedom now, and it's up to her to use it when she's ready.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Okay but why take that all down but leave all these 

Screenshot_20190203-202949_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190203-202922_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190203-202844_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190203-202820_YouTube.jpg

Posted

I don't think they necessarily broke up. I remember Venus mentioning on twitter or something that she might be bisexual / is questioning, so she might just want to explore that side of her or make jokes that imply she isn't straight, see how it feels... Doesn't mean she has to break up with her boyfriend. Exploring isn't always sleeping around. :)

No matter what her sexuality is, I never really "shipped" her and Manaki. In my eyes they make great friends, but they don't have much couple potential. It's good that she can rely on him, he probably helped her through a lot, but I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to move on.

Not saying that they broke up, but "exploring" can be a dealbreaker for some people. Especially in Japan where sexual orientation is still a taboo subject, Manaki might not understand what bisexuality is. He might not be okay with his wife testing the waters with other people, even if it's not sex.

(Before I get possibly downvoted, my boyfriend is bi and I have no problem with it, we're in a good trustful relationship and I know that he loves me)

Posted

1. Removed Manaki's IG from her bio.
  2. Removed all images containing him too.
  3. Has tweeted about acknowledging that she's bisexual with a preference for women.
  4. Stated she loves Manaki because he is feminine.
  5. Jokes a lot about having a girlfriend.
  6. Manaki has also removed Venus from his IG bio.

Her latest IG image quoted is as follows: "All I need right now is a dominant girlfriend with big titties and a whip". In addition to this, her latest video where she reacted to her past personas, she revealed in the intro that after a long time of feeling depressed, she has now been feeling her best.

All of this seems to indicate that Venus is ready to move onto a new chapter of her life, particularly with her choice of words in "All I need right now", which suggests that something is near completion and one more thing is needed to have it done. I suspect she's talking about her acceptance of her circumstances and the events that happened in her past life. She's done feeling helpless and wants to move on for her own good.

It should be obvious that Venus might have felt unable to get out of her situation and relationship for years because of her past. And perhaps if she truly is gay, then it would be a lot better for her not to stay within a relationship with a partner who you're not fully attracted to. No gay person should ever have to force themselves to repress their sexuality and give up searching for love just so they may have a home and country to stay in. Even if she is bisexual, she shouldn't have to settle for her current relationship in exchange for a normal, stable life. 18 is a very young age to decide who you want to be with for the rest of your life - way too young to get married for good. She's never in her entire life had a chance to freely choose her own relationships by choice - all her connections were controlled.

She has her freedom now, and it's up to her to use it when she's ready.

Oh wow, I didn't see that they removed each other out of their ig bio. That really sounds like they broke up!

The last part is so true! Manaki was her first boyfriend. After all her childhood (more or less) trauma, he was her way out. Maybe she never questioned before but now that she has the freedom to be her true self, I wouldn't be surprised if she was attracted to women. I just wish her the best and time to figure out who she is. I hope she'll have a place to stay if she and Manaki broke up. :o

Not saying that they broke up, but "exploring" can be a dealbreaker for some people. Especially in Japan where sexual orientation is still a taboo subject, Manaki might not understand what bisexuality is. He might not be okay with his wife testing the waters with other people, even if it's not sex.

(Before I get possibly downvoted, my boyfriend is bi and I have no problem with it, we're in a good trustful relationship and I know that he loves me)

By exploring I meant to self reflect rather than have sex with / kiss / date other people. But again as I said, they might have broken up.

Also I can really see her with a girlfriend lol

Posted

Oh wow, I didn't see that they removed each other out of their ig bio. That really sounds like they broke up!

The last part is so true! Manaki was her first boyfriend. After all her childhood (more or less) trauma, he was her way out. Maybe she never questioned before but now that she has the freedom to be her true self, I wouldn't be surprised if she was attracted to women. I just wish her the best and time to figure out who she is. I hope she'll have a place to stay if she and Manaki broke up. :o

By exploring I meant to self reflect rather than have sex with / kiss / date other people. But again as I said, they might have broken up.

Also I can really see her with a girlfriend lol

I know. Even self-reflection can be a dealbreaker. Some take it as "You're actually thinking about if you love someone other than me?". It's not a healthy way of thinking, and finding yourself is important, but some aren't able to understand it and would rather distance themselves from it.

Posted

As a person who grew up with abusive mother and had other female abusers it was difficult for me to accept my bisexuality because I at the same time I developed a phobia of women (I was especially scared of ones suiting my abusers profile - age and looks) and attracted to girls at the same time.

It’s confusing sometimes and one can even deny their bi/homosexuality because “how can I want to love women if it was a woman who caused my deepest pain”.

Posted

Screenshot_2019-02-04-18-52-47-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-02-04-18-53-10-1.thumb.p

She definitely was not joking around with edgelord humour.

Posted

I don't know, personally I don't think they broke up. Venus said the bisexual thing a long time ago?? I know it's convenient to bring that up now but it's not a recent thing, and the girlfriend with a whip caption xD wouldn't base anything on that lol. The only "proof" I see is the removing each other's id from their profile, but from what I remember this is nothing new either (Venus hasn't had him in her bio for a while). The last post could be about anything. Imo people are just pulling at straws and it wouldn't be the first time people assume they broke up honestly. It is possible though! And she definitely didn't explore dating or relationships with other people enough for her age, so if she ever wanted to I would understand. I just don't see the "clues" as obviously pointing to the break up  

Posted (edited)

In regards to her and him removing all signs of each other on their IG but not YouTube; my guess would be that it’s because those videos still bring in revenue. She also still has videos with/from her mom and we all know how that ended. Messy breakup or amicable, she’s be a fool to remove videos that bring her money, and she’s proven to be far more intelligent than that.

Also, they are both still following each other on IG:

D71053E8-64EC-4CE0-A775-F763865EFA7B.thu3C686754-8C6F-4CCF-8842-D5FAD3288ECB.thu

Personally to me it looks more like a break or breakup as it makes sense for the reasons everyone’s mentioned, as she gets older she’s discovering herself more and more and she got married way too young. He may just be giving her the space she needs to keep going on that journey. When she’s fought with him in the past, she’s immediately unfollowed him. So I’d gather that whatever the reason for separation, it was amicable. But that’s all just speculation of course!

Edited by Biscuit
Fixed screenshots

Posted

How do we know for sure that Venus and Manaki have separated? It wouldn't surprise me if they had, but I'm not believing anything until one of them confirms it.

It's true that Venus hasn't posted any pictures of him on social media lately, but she hasn't been posting many photos with her friends either (what happened to Mikan?) and generally hasn't been very active online. I get the impression that regardless of what might be going on between her and Manaki, she's trying to keep her personal life more private these days. 

Posted (edited)

(Just wanted to add this to this thread in case anyone isn't aware)

Venus has (most likely) just become a permanent resident of Japan.

To become a PR usually takes 10 years, but on a spouse visa there is a shorter time frame (3 years) with fewer conditions:
1. Be married to a Japanese citizen (Mana) for 3 years.
2. Live in Japan for at least 1 of those 3 years.

The application process usually takes 6-8 months to be approved. Since Mana and Venus got married in August of 2015, she would have been eligible to apply for PR in August of 2018. The application takes about six months, so it would have only just come back very recently (Dec or Jan). 

Note: once you become a PR in Japan, you no longer need to be married to a citizen to reside there permanently (unlike with a spouse visa). 

(warning, tangent/completely speculation/possibly inaccurate lol)

My theory is this:
- She married Mana originally to get away from Margo/live in Japan (and I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say that she had some affection for him/thought he'd make a good, reliable husband - which he has been!)

- Over time they have come to resemble best friends more so than lovers (perhaps Venus' attraction to women influences those feelings?), and maybe for that reason (and other factors we may not know) decided to break up as lovers and just stay friends (?)

- Because Venus knows ahead of time she'll probably get called out if she just straight up dumps Mana directly after getting PR, I think that might be part of why she's been really vocal about her sexuality lately. If she has to announce that they broke up, people will be more sympathetic and understanding if they broke up because she's actually secretly gay and 'needed to divorce him in order to live authentically' etc.

If my theory is right, the timing on Venus' part would be very clever and make sense since her recent coming out and everything was so sudden. Literally only since she would have gotten her PR approval, and even despite of the fact that she's otherwise saying that she wants to keep everything else in her life private from the internet... yet suddenly wants to be open about her sexuality? idk, it's literally just a guess :P

Edited by petit-oiseau

Posted

I don't think she did that intentionally, I'm sure it took her some time away from Margo to get to know herself and figure out her sexuality. Some people take more time than others, also she didn't have a normal childhood or teenager years. She basically lived the identity that Margo handed to her, doll-like, childish, kawaii... She had to form her own identity first.

The pr thing probably was a factor. Even if she knew before she was interested in women, maybe she was too scared to talk to Manaki about it in case he'd want a divorce and then she wouldn't have a place to go to. After all she's been through I don't judge her, she talked about having an eating disorder and other mental health problems, too, that's a lot to deal with.