• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6945 posts in this topic

Posted

What did you mean by mental health issues? Did you mean her ed? Also, she has gained over 100,000 subscribers in the past year and a half or so so I wouldn't say her channel is dying.

But her views have declined majorly - she struggles to reach 500k in general, and many videos are even below 100k, and it's been like this for several years(even while she was still with Margo and they came up with those horrible food challenges and controversial titles to keep relevant). Compared to the amount of her subs (1mil+) and her low views, it looks exactly like the channels who buy followers and it doesn't help them with views. I'm not saying that Venus is buying followers but just that the example of gaining followers without gaining views doesn't make a channel "non-dying".

I do hope that if she decides to stay on youtube, she would improve her content instead for relying on clickbait. While beauty and makeup is not her strong point, she could do well with simply vlogging.

Posted

I wonder what happened to the switch giveaway.

Posted

Man when i think this through i end up feeling very bad for Venus :alpacaworry2:.. i mean she finally made her dream come true and she is living in japan  in a cute appartement .she is even married to a japanese guy that she loves , she buys cute things ,famous , pretty ,talented ,has a hobby and actually makes money from it ,like she basically has everything someone with similar interests would wish to have yet she  suffers alone.poor kid . Humans are very complex

I think that's what she wanted when she was younger and she just kind of held onto that thought. Now that she has it things are getting a little less like she /thought/ it would be. I seen someone say here that she's trying to balance her love for kawaii things while also being "mature"... I agree with that statement but I wish she didn't feel like all the sudden she needs to just grow up and be mature. If that's what she wants to do by all means, I just hope she doesn't feel like that's what she /needs/ to do. 

Posted

Man when i think this through i end up feeling very bad for Venus :alpacaworry2:.. i mean she finally made her dream come true and she is living in japan  in a cute appartement .she is even married to a japanese guy that she loves , she buys cute things ,famous , pretty ,talented ,has a hobby and actually makes money from it ,like she basically has everything someone with similar interests would wish to have yet she  suffers alone.poor kid . Humans are very complex

We all have our fantasies about certain ideas of live but in the end reality teachs you always new aspects you never have imagined before. Some get away luckier as others. Being content isn't so easy to achieve and even harder to maintain. Like you said it's complex.

Posted

Hmmm, am I the only one thinking that Mana and Venus are not so in love anymore, and that her sexuality is shifting a lot towards women? (Did this even sound like English?..) Anyway, he's not in her insta bio anymore, and she has 0 photo's of him, and jokingly mentions on insta to want a gf with big boobs and a whip. Even Mana has no pics of her left, and deleted a whole bunch I think, since it's almost empty now. 

Personally, I hope she's gay af. 

Posted

Hmmm, am I the only one thinking that Mana and Venus are not so in love anymore, and that her sexuality is shifting a lot towards women? (Did this even sound like English?..) Anyway, he's not in her insta bio anymore, and she has 0 photo's of him, and jokingly mentions on insta to want a gf with big boobs and a whip. Even Mana has no pics of her left, and deleted a whole bunch I think, since it's almost empty now. 

Personally, I hope she's gay af. 

I think it's over actually. I also think Venus was never mature enough to marry Manaki. They always fought and Venus threw tantrums on instagram. I never felt that she was particularly attracted to him too. If it's true that they've broken up, then it doesn't suprise me at all. It's gonna be really difficult for Venus though. She can't stay in japan right?

Posted

Well it really does look like she’s broken up with him. I wonder how that’ll affect her staying there. 

Posted

I think it's over actually. I also think Venus was never mature enough to marry Manaki. They always fought and Venus threw tantrums on instagram. I never felt that she was particularly attracted to him too. If it's true that they've broken up, then it doesn't suprise me at all. It's gonna be really difficult for Venus though. She can't stay in japan right?

I thought so too! But I'm afraid to jump to conclusions like this right away. I mean, they are still maried so this must be quite a difficult situation.. I agree that she was too young to marry, and it was probably mostly to escape her mom.

Posted

I think they're still married legally but now separated as partners.

Posted

If the split was amicable then they'll probably stay married so she can remain in Japan. 

Posted

Bisexuals are real.

Yes!!! Say it louder for the people in the back!!

She could be on a break with Mana and trying to explore her sexual/romantic life!! She hasn't had any relationships since Margo and Mana so she could just be exploring:)) 

They don't have to be 100% broken up either.

She could also be trying to get rid of her romance/sexual life on Instagram, I'd be pretty pissed and trying to change the subject too if everyone said it was only for the Visa! Lol

Also ppl can experience sexual/romantic attraction in a relationship! I always talk about cute anime girls w/big tiddies and I'm in a happy relationship of four years ((:

Posted

if she broke up with manakin then i really hope that everything works out for her and that she can stay in japan (if that’s what she wants).

btw: new to the thread! 

Posted

Wow, just when I said I didn't think they would break up any time soon lol I don't have any guesses on what's going on in their relationship. But I do agree that even if they did break up, Mana would stay married to her until she got permanent residency. Romantically involved or not, they do seem to care about each other and Mana doesn't seem like the kind of guy to leave her with no where to go. Honestly, I always kinda thought Venus might be interested in a polyamorous/open relationship. 

Posted

they 100% broke up and i don’t know how to feel about it.

ive come to enjoy mana’s content so i’m afraid he’ll disappear now.