• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

2654 posts in this topic

Posted

Now that Venus is openly out as bisexual... I can't help but wonder whether she and her friend Mikan Mandarin (Vina? is that her name? who is also openly bisexual) would at some point have become a couple, hadn't Mikan come together with her boyfriend Hiro in the meantime.

Her and Venus' dirty jokes and their level of trust just always struck me as "clicking" more than well - they definitely had a "possibly more than friends" chemistry at some point(s). Of course that's just my interpretation and kind of pointless with both of them being in other relationships. Oh well.

Posted

so her views dropped a lot. her last 50 videos barely get views. :doge:

is this just youtube's algorithm or did she vanish too much?

Posted

Now that Venus is openly out as bisexual...

Wait what?O.o When did that happen? Where did she say that? No judgment or anything! I’ve been busy lately and unable to keep up too closely with the people I’m interested in. 

I always had a feeling she might be.

Posted

so her views dropped a lot. her last 50 videos barely get views. :doge:

is this just youtube's algorithm or did she vanish too much?

I think both and no good content. She really should thinkt about something beside YT.

Posted

She removed her whiole insta bio, maybe it doesn’t mean anything but to me it echoes more and more with her obvious absence from social media and her lack of enthusiasm regarding her channel...idk maybe I’m just interpreting too much lol

Posted

Why the sudden surprise about low views - it's been like this for years. Aside from an occasional video that gets over 500k views due to shocking/trendy/clickbait, Venus's e-fame was quickly decreasing even back when she was still with Margo. And even after leaving she never managed to make actual quality content, even her clickbait and suggestive thumbnails didn't help. 

Posted

I've always liked Venus' content tbh but the thumbnails are usually clickbait. I don't care about that though only certain types of clickbait bother me.

Posted (edited)

Her clicks aren't that bad. It is very variable depending on the topic. Some have only 20.000, some around 70.000 and some 150.000 and more. It doesn't always have to be 1 mio and more vor being called a successful youtuber.

Edited by Veeja

Posted

Wait what?O.o When did that happen? Where did she say that? No judgment or anything! I’ve been busy lately and unable to keep up too closely with the people I’m interested in. 

I always had a feeling she might be.

she said it on her Twitter! 

Posted

Now that Venus is openly out as bisexual... I can't help but wonder whether she and her friend Mikan Mandarin (Vina? is that her name? who is also openly bisexual) would at some point have become a couple, hadn't Mikan come together with her boyfriend Hiro in the meantime.

Her and Venus' dirty jokes and their level of trust just always struck me as "clicking" more than well - they definitely had a "possibly more than friends" chemistry at some point(s). Of course that's just my interpretation and kind of pointless with both of them being in other relationships. Oh well.

Eh, somehow I don't see that ever happening... didn't seem anything but friendly to me. Plus Venus describes meeting Mana as "love at first sight" so I don't think she'd just drop him like that.

Posted (edited)

she said it on her Twitter! 

she didn't really. Accusing me of "erasing bi people" all you want, but it's just a fact you have to try hard in 2018 to find a straight woman who didn't say something exactly like this when they were 19-21 years old.
(edit to clarify: this was all of it. This is all she ever said) edit again - all she said on twitter. someone says below she said it on stage so there you have it

vwn.png

Edited by AngusBegelic

Posted (edited)

she didn't really. Accusing me of "erasing bi people" all you want, but it's just a fact you have to try hard in 2018 to find a straight woman who didn't say something exactly like this when they were 19-21 years old

vwn.png

someone is allowed to explore their sexuality even if they seem straight and or are straight. It isn't a crime-

Edited by Uchi

Posted

someone is allowed to explore their sexuality even if they seem straight and or are straight. It isn't a crime-

why do you think i'm saying it's bad or that she shouldn't say that? I'm just pointing out that saying this does not count as being "openly out as bisexual" as was claimed

Posted

why do you think i'm saying it's bad or that she shouldn't say that? I'm just pointing out that saying this does not count as being "openly out as bisexual" as was claimed

She said on stage at NärCon in Sweden (on the 28th of July 2018, so before those tweets) that she is bisexual. I was there watching it live. She also said it was the first time she spoke about it publically. So she is openly out as bisexual, but just hasn't used the word "bisexual" online yet.

Also as a side note: this happened during a QnA with her and I'm upset at the person asking what her sexuality is. Like that is just so rude?! To ask such a personal question in a public forum where she can't escape basically forcing her to come out, or lie about it. Might also be why she hasn't said anything online... she might still be uncomfortable with it being publically known.

Posted

Many Youtubers are losing subscribers. I've watched a video concerning Graveyard Girl which would associate that fact with the her videos being pretty much the same within 10 years.

I would bet Venus' fanbase is dropping because of that, and because subscribers grow up and get tired of watching a young adult wearing childish clothing.

I still have hopes Venus will become an elegant woman showing her life in Japan without the toys, the ridiculous clothings, the sutile fan service... she speaks 8 languages, she has the ingredients to make herself more relevant in a good way.