• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

2654 posts in this topic

Posted

The Vexxed video resurfaced again apparently

Sorry, can you fill me in on what that is? I haven't heard of it. Sorry for being late to the party.

Posted

I just watched this video since I also had never heard of it before reading this thread.

The video was interesting, to say the least. I think the entire situation is confusing and convoluted. Both Venus and her mother convict each other very strongly and of course, it's difficult to say who is wrong, who is right...or even if it's so black-white as it may seem. I, personally, think both of them are a bit...off. I believe some of the allegations that Margo has made against Venus and some of the allegations Venus has made against Margo. 

In any case, I liked that video from Vexxed...I love when things get a bit sirred up 9_9

Posted

Looks like she took a break off social media/youtube? She hasn't posted anything in ages, she could give her fans an update at least

Posted

Looks like she took a break off social media/youtube? She hasn't posted anything in ages, she could give her fans an update at least

I think she was in Mikan's video posted the other day? And sometimes she tweets stuff, not really updates but at least it's a sign she's alive lol

Posted

So I just noticed that Venus is following HuniepotDev (guy who made Huniepop)

sdfghjkl.thumb.JPG.0ba025fd5e2d682e757c5

(it says "3 followers that you know")

I'm not shaming her, I just thought it was funny to see since she just came out as Bisexual. I don't think I've seen her there before and I've followed both her and the Dev for some time. I'm proud of her for being so open with her sexuality + seeing another Bi girl being a fan of HP ;)

Posted

F5BAF07B-6411-44AD-B7B7-C60246BF21AB.thu

Has Mikan ever seen an actual Korean person in her entire life? 

Posted

F5BAF07B-6411-44AD-B7B7-C60246BF21AB.thu

Has Mikan ever seen an actual Korean person in her entire life? 

She was trolling... 

Posted

In a few of Venus Angelic’s recent videos, she claims to have had illegal stomach surgery in an attempt to lose weight. She shows emancipated pictures of herself (trigger warning), and also claims the doctor that performed the surgery has been arrested and jailed. Venus says it was a botched job. I feel bad for her if this is the truth. She made some admittedly cringey videos in the hospital with her stuffed animals set up in the background. In one of the titles she claims not to have eaten for 31 days. In my opinion, I can relate to restrictive behaviors with food and my own daily struggle with body image as many of us do, but this seems like a death sentence. She mentions that this surgery gave her a large scar similar to a C-section but doesn’t show it. Not that she has to expose her body, but it may add some credibility. I guess I’m just skeptical considering all the exaggeration that usually comes with upholding the ‘living doll’ persona, although I do wish her health and happiness. 

Her latest video she disclosed her decision to stay at a friend’s house while she works through some emotional issues. Nothing wrong with that in theory, but her friends seem like an echo-chamber for her emotionally driven choices. There’s some awkward conversational competition while they each wait impatiently to speak, and her friend stares creepily at her. 

Additionally, she uploaded a video called “I Don’t Want to Die” where she talks about being put on depression medication. I’m sure many of us can relate to this struggle, but I don’t think we would have made a video about it while cradling a stuffed animal in low lighting. 

Venus has been the least offensive to me of all the characters on PULL, but the topics of her videos lately have been (more) odd and (more) dramatic.. I recognize she’s going through A LOT. Especially for someone with her emotional maturity. I do think she’s more intelligent than she lets on, but her choices don’t really reflect that. At times, I’ve felt she’s more candid than other girls who emulate Shimmering Fetus Aliens. But her recent videos seem falsely forthright. How much can we know I suppose from picturesque, staged snapshots of her life. 

Posted

this is random but has anyone else thought of venus when listening to rv's power up? lol

Posted

rv's power up

what is this?

Posted

what is this?

Red Velvet's new song Power Up I would assume

Posted

In a few of Venus Angelic’s recent videos, she claims to have had illegal stomach surgery in an attempt to lose weight. She shows emancipated pictures of herself (trigger warning), and also claims the doctor that performed the surgery has been arrested and jailed. Venus says it was a botched job. I feel bad for her if this is the truth. She made some admittedly cringey videos in the hospital with her stuffed animals set up in the background. In one of the titles she claims not to have eaten for 31 days. In my opinion, I can relate to restrictive behaviors with food and my own daily struggle with body image as many of us do, but this seems like a death sentence. She mentions that this surgery gave her a large scar similar to a C-section but doesn’t show it. Not that she has to expose her body, but it may add some credibility. I guess I’m just skeptical considering all the exaggeration that usually comes with upholding the ‘living doll’ persona, although I do wish her health and happiness. 

this has actually been discussed in immense detail a few pages ago aha
she had obvious troubles with eating, but lately seems to be improving a bit at least from what we have seen

Posted

Well apparently Venus is a Jew cuz her mom is Jew. I was sure they were Christians.