• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6245 posts in this topic

Posted

this is random but has anyone else thought of venus when listening to rv's power up? lol

Posted

rv's power up

what is this?

Posted

what is this?

Red Velvet's new song Power Up I would assume

Posted

In a few of Venus Angelic’s recent videos, she claims to have had illegal stomach surgery in an attempt to lose weight. She shows emancipated pictures of herself (trigger warning), and also claims the doctor that performed the surgery has been arrested and jailed. Venus says it was a botched job. I feel bad for her if this is the truth. She made some admittedly cringey videos in the hospital with her stuffed animals set up in the background. In one of the titles she claims not to have eaten for 31 days. In my opinion, I can relate to restrictive behaviors with food and my own daily struggle with body image as many of us do, but this seems like a death sentence. She mentions that this surgery gave her a large scar similar to a C-section but doesn’t show it. Not that she has to expose her body, but it may add some credibility. I guess I’m just skeptical considering all the exaggeration that usually comes with upholding the ‘living doll’ persona, although I do wish her health and happiness. 

this has actually been discussed in immense detail a few pages ago aha
she had obvious troubles with eating, but lately seems to be improving a bit at least from what we have seen

Posted

Well apparently Venus is a Jew cuz her mom is Jew. I was sure they were Christians.

Posted

Well apparently Venus is a Jew cuz her mom is Jew. I was sure they were Christians.

Just making sure, you're joking right :D 

Posted

Is in reference to this:

margJewish.thumb.png.dd9b5d43512f80e5f2f

Posted

What labyrinth said... unless marg is lying, I just don't understand what's the point of lying about such a thing

And why give me a -1 who cares what religion is she..unless you hate Jews xD

Posted

What labyrinth said... unless marg is lying, I just don't understand what's the point of lying about such a thing

And why give me a -1 who cares what religion is she..unless you hate Jews xD

I didn't give you downvote :/ But that's so funny! Margo's really lost it as she has only now "acknowledged" her jew-past. Wasn't she a satanist before? Doesn't that go against of being a jew and she has only ever mentioned her family being crazy religious. I guess she's trying to pull Kanadajin5.

Posted (edited)

Exactly, suddenly she's a super Jew but never mentioned it before? Sorry but someone who's super religious doesn't go from being a devil worshipper to a Jew. I hate Mira but at least she's stuck to it and never broke character, although it is funny cus Mira changed to a muslim for a guy and it wouldn't surprise me if Margo's changed to a Jew for the same reason!

Oh and what really annoys me is in one of replies she's acting like she's always been Jewish, she must think people are stupid, if she had really been Jewish don't you think she'd have mentioned it before, or made Venus convert to jewdasium?

Edited by kelli3

Posted

this is random but has anyone else thought of venus when listening to rv's power up? lol

Me! Lol wow funny

:D

Posted

Maybe I'm a bit late to the party, but I just wanna say I'm glad my gay radar works. I always thought Venus was a lesbian, as it turns out, she's bisexual and prefers girls. I'm pretty damn close hehehehhh. I wonder how her mother feels about it, she wasn't really all that lgbt friendly. And it's ridiculous if she never noticed it, Venus was not even hiding her sexual preference that much. (guess my gay radar isn't THAT awesome after all.)

Posted

Venus is being completely silent again, I wonder what she’s up to...

Posted

Venus is being completely silent again, I wonder what she’s up to...

yea, she talked about editing a new video like a week ago. Pretty sure something is going on.

Posted

I am suffering from a Venus withdrawal... I don't know what I'll do if I don't get a fix... ;(

That's how I feel about Margo. I am curious about what that witch is doing