• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel weird even reading debates over their relationship. I guess it's because I've been told bad things about my own relationship so much that it wears you down and you start to believe it in time, which ruins everything. People on and off the internet should be allowed to work things out themselves, personally, no one else. Especially when they haven't given any cause for others to believe they are unhappy. 

Posted

One factor could be that the "exposed" video or its follow up seems to have had a flare up and for the last month her comments have been flooded with mindless morons spamming about how she's a thot for doing copyright strike on the vid etc.

Posted

One factor could be that the "exposed" video or its follow up seems to have had a flare up and for the last month her comments have been flooded with mindless morons spamming about how she's a thot for doing copyright strike on the vid etc.

What exposed video?

Posted

What exposed video?

The Vexxed video resurfaced again apparently

Posted

Oh, okay. But there's nothing new?

Posted

Sorry, can you fill me in on what that is? I haven't heard of it. Sorry for being late to the party.

Posted

I just watched this video since I also had never heard of it before reading this thread.

The video was interesting, to say the least. I think the entire situation is confusing and convoluted. Both Venus and her mother convict each other very strongly and of course, it's difficult to say who is wrong, who is right...or even if it's so black-white as it may seem. I, personally, think both of them are a bit...off. I believe some of the allegations that Margo has made against Venus and some of the allegations Venus has made against Margo. 

In any case, I liked that video from Vexxed...I love when things get a bit sirred up 9_9

Posted

Looks like she took a break off social media/youtube? She hasn't posted anything in ages, she could give her fans an update at least

Posted

Looks like she took a break off social media/youtube? She hasn't posted anything in ages, she could give her fans an update at least

I think she was in Mikan's video posted the other day? And sometimes she tweets stuff, not really updates but at least it's a sign she's alive lol

Posted

So I just noticed that Venus is following HuniepotDev (guy who made Huniepop)

sdfghjkl.thumb.JPG.0ba025fd5e2d682e757c5

(it says "3 followers that you know")

I'm not shaming her, I just thought it was funny to see since she just came out as Bisexual. I don't think I've seen her there before and I've followed both her and the Dev for some time. I'm proud of her for being so open with her sexuality + seeing another Bi girl being a fan of HP ;)

Posted

F5BAF07B-6411-44AD-B7B7-C60246BF21AB.thu

Has Mikan ever seen an actual Korean person in her entire life? 

Posted

F5BAF07B-6411-44AD-B7B7-C60246BF21AB.thu

Has Mikan ever seen an actual Korean person in her entire life? 

She was trolling...