• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

5396 posts in this topic

Posted

Venus is answering a bunch of questions on Instagram stories. Didn't try to cap any. What I did come away with is that her and Mana are still together, love each other, and he is very understanding. She is not into DDLG. She is happy to be 100% European and doesn't wish she was Asian. She seems to be feeling better.

Posted

^ I saw that response and it made me a little sad actually because that's how a lot of people who were abused by their parents feel about parenting.

Venus is a very considerate person tbh.

Posted

Not just that but usually the cycle repeats over and over and you have to wonder what may have happened if Venus hadn't had gotten famous.

I still wish we knew why Margo ended up like she did, her parents seem pretty normal and i know we don't know her brothers and sisters but we know Venus's aunt Zsuzsu (however its spelt) seem normal too so something must have happend!

Posted

Man, as someone her age who's been following her for a long-ass time, I'm so proud of her. She's gotten out of her abusive situation, she's living with the man she loves, and she just seems to have gotten so mature and down-to-earth since she's in a safe situation. It's really nice to see her thriving.

Posted

Not just that but usually the cycle repeats over and over and you have to wonder what may have happened if Venus hadn't had gotten famous.

I still wish we knew why Margo ended up like she did, her parents seem pretty normal and i know we don't know her brothers and sisters but we know Venus's aunt Zsuzsu (however its spelt) seem normal too so something must have happend!

Honestly, I don't think her behavior comes from a deep background, bad childhood or something. Some people, even from the nicest families are just born as dicks. I've known lots of people with asshole personalities, even though they come from a fine environment. I think the only major role that might have influenced her personality is poverty (at least the money digger aspect), and maybe also uneducation.

Posted

Honestly, I don't think her behavior comes from a deep background, bad childhood or something. Some people, even from the nicest families are just born as dicks. I've known lots of people with asshole personalities, even though they come from a fine environment. I think the only major role that might have influenced her personality is poverty (at least the money digger aspect), and maybe also uneducation.

Oh definitely, plenty of people end up being physco's even when they've had a good upbringing etc. i wouldn't be surprised if her ex husband had anything to do with it, now i know we've heard from Margo's dad that he was a nice/good guy etc. but what we do know is that Venus grew up the majority of her life without a dad and even when Venus was no longer with Margo that he still didn't want nothing to do with her so (e.g. Venus rang her father and he wasn't very nice to her) for all we know that could have tipped her over the edge? Maybe i'm overthinking it and she's just in general a horrible person, i'm just surprised her parents never stepped in cus surely her behaviour would have started at a younger age and they could have gotten her help?

Posted

I don't think we'll ever truly know what made Marg the way she is. It's obvious that she's not well mentally - she acts pretty delusional and has all the textbook signs of a personality disorder - but whether it's how she's always been or whether it developed later in life, who knows. Maybe she had a predisposition to some kind of condition that was triggered or worsened by unhappy life circumstances, or maybe it's just who she is as a person.

Either way, she's a piece of shit. No matter how much you've suffered, mental illness doesn't justify emotionally abusing your own child.

Posted

Dont you think Venus could be pregnant?There is a video with manaki talking about a secret related to baby things...

Posted

Venus has come out as bisexual on twitter. She actually did it before that on stage at NärCon in Sweden (I saw it live and she said it was the first time she told people).

She says she preferes girls and also like feminine boys like Manaki.

Posted

That's explains the anime she prefers and some of the jokes she made ( ie Twice TT parody song )

Good for her

Posted

I'm happy for her, it must have been difficult coming honest with her feelings being her mother the racist, homophobic, ED-causing bitch that she is. Then there's the other issue. Is this a phase? I mean, is she only using Manaki as a green card now and when she finally finds a way to stay in Japan for good she's going to come out as lesbian? Who knows, but I surely hope she isn't using Manaki. 

Posted

I'm happy for her, it must have been difficult coming honest with her feelings being her mother the racist, homophobic, ED-causing bitch that she is. Then there's the other issue. Is this a phase? I mean, is she only using Manaki as a green card now and when she finally finds a way to stay in Japan for good she's going to come out as lesbian? Who knows, but I surely hope she isn't using Manaki. 

She actually said that she loves him very much. I think their relationship is genuine now, but in the future she could discover herself gay and not bi. Who knows right?

Capturar.JPG

Posted

I mean ok but doesn't about 50% of girls at 20 say "I'm bi" or lesbian and then a couple of years later "haha oh yeah i forgot about that"