• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6944 posts in this topic

Posted

cruellllllllll~~

I think she'd probably just laugh it off xD

Posted

A couple of friends of mine are going to check her out if the line isn't too long, they're considering bringing a Mr Yan pillow and ask her to sign it xD

On the assumption he was just a weird creepy dude with a weird creepy wig, this is hilarious. If more bad stuff happened that we're not aware of, yiiiiikes.

Posted

Is she still with Manaki? I'm out the loop but by the way I read some of the posts, the relation kinda seems off ? 

Posted

I find this thread to be extremely hypocritical. I have nothing against Venus but why is everyone praising her for dressing 'childishly' and expressing herself but you all shit on other girls that dress in the exact same kawaii style and telling them they need to grow up (yumi king, lilypichu, etc.)?? They literally act childish and cutesy just like venus, but venus doesnt get shit on just because she's had a terrible past. How do you know other snowflakes arent hiding something traumatic from the past?

Posted

Is she still with Manaki? I'm out the loop but by the way I read some of the posts, the relation kinda seems off ? 

She is still with Manaki. They went to Sweden together. In the Q&A video she described how she met Manaki and that it was love at first sight. No hint that they were on the outs or anything like that. In the picture on Instagram of her in Akihabara someone asked "please make a video about leaving manaki! are you really leaving him?????" and Venus replied, "what!? Nooo!!! 😱". I think their relationship is just fine.

Posted

I find this thread to be extremely hypocritical. I have nothing against Venus but why is everyone praising her for dressing 'childishly' and expressing herself but you all shit on other girls that dress in the exact same kawaii style and telling them they need to grow up (yumi king, lilypichu, etc.)?? They literally act childish and cutesy just like venus, but venus doesnt get shit on just because she's had a terrible past. How do you know other snowflakes arent hiding something traumatic from the past?

I don't know about Lilypichu (I've never heard of her) but Yumi King gets called out for putting a sexual spin on it. It's not that she's dressing and/or behaving childishly that people have a problem with, it's that she wants to dress that way while obviously turning it sexual. Venus doesn't add sexual overtones. The other reason Yumi gets called out is because most of her clothes are sponsorships from really cheap sites. If those sites are able to sell clothes for that cheap, the workers most likely aren't getting fair wages and working conditions. Supporting sites like that is ethically problematic. Plus it caused her channel to become incredibly boring when all she does are sponsor hauls.

Posted

Different people go on different threads, dear. Those who write on Yumi King's thread might feel that dressing like a child is not okay where as here people feel it's okay if it's really something you like to do. Not sure why this is hard for you to understand. There are hundreds of users on PULL, maybe thousands, and just like users there are hundreds of personalities here also for us to talk about. I visit maybe 4-5 different threads but don't think I've ever wrote anything on Yumi or Lilypichu because I don't care about them.

And boy, Venus has been given shit for many things. She has been given shit from her ED, how she dresses herself, who she's friends with, how she's working on her trauma, etc. She's not free of negative criticism.

Posted (edited)

I don't know about Lilypichu (I've never heard of her) but Yumi King gets called out for putting a sexual spin on it. It's not that she's dressing and/or behaving childishly that people have a problem with, it's that she wants to dress that way while obviously turning it sexual. Venus doesn't add sexual overtones. The other reason Yumi gets called out is because most of her clothes are sponsorships from really cheap sites. If those sites are able to sell clothes for that cheap, the workers most likely aren't getting fair wages and working conditions. Supporting sites like that is ethically problematic. Plus it caused her channel to become incredibly boring when all she does are sponsor hauls.

Well I don't remember the last time Yumi edited a cock in her mouth but whatever floats your boat I guess. I dont really have anything against Venus if she wants to sexualize herself but I find that many people on this site have a hard time swallowing their own hypocrisy. And your point that "supporting cheap asian clothing sites are bad" is really irrelevant because most people who are gossiping about cosplayers/jvloggers are probably into asian fashion themselves, and 99% of those people most likely buy from these ethically problematic sites.  

38301024_1941622099221289_1473862325915090944_n.jpg

38264128_1941622082554624_4614164201672278016_n.jpg

Edited by sarahvuong
grammar

Posted

Well I don't remember the last time Yumi edited a cock in her mouth but whatever floats your boat I guess. I dont really have anything against Venus if she wants to sexualize herself but I find that many people on this site have a hard time swallowing their own hypocrisy. And your point that "supporting cheap asian clothing sites are bad" is really irrelevant because most people who are gossiping about cosplayers/jvloggers are probably into asian fashion themselves, and 99% of those people most likely buy from these ethically problematic sites.  

38301024_1941622099221289_1473862325915090944_n.jpg

38264128_1941622082554624_4614164201672278016_n.jpg

Fair point, Venus has sexualized herself from a young age. And yes, I'm going to bring up her mother here: her mother taught her that sex sells. Be provocative->get views. I don't think she has done this recently tough? The video on top was posted over a year ago and believe me, Venus did get shit thrown her way for these videos. She was questioned and people were really disappointed in her.

And your point that "supporting cheap asian clothing sites are bad" is really irrelevant because most people who are gossiping about cosplayers/jvloggers are probably into asian fashion themselves, and 99% of those people most likely buy from these ethically problematic sites.  

What! How can you assume something like this so blindly! No, absolutely not true and if it is then show me proof. Liking asian fashion doesn't mean you go to the cheapest clothing site as there are many people here who I know appreciate big lolita brands and I'm pretty sure also support them.

I just don't get your issue here. You come to Venus' thread, accuse people for hating Yumi and Lilypuchi etc. and giving Venus a free pass when she's problematic and then go to say "But I don't have issues with Venus I have issue with you people". What's your goal here? What are you trying to proof, what are you trying to achieve? This is just weird.

Posted

Well I don't remember the last time Yumi edited a cock in her mouth but whatever floats your boat I guess. 

May I present to you

16718p0.png

20180726_204353.jpg.b62e80afc4b49d0088e4

giphy.thumb.gif.56331b8997cd4ca25f589287

8jQa4QFa.thumb.gif.7b40fe2a1f32e69ec9604

And most of these are fairly recent.

I'm not going to wk Venus because she is just as responsible as these other snowflakes are for doing problematic shit and sexualizing herself in a clickbaity manner, but Yumi isn't a saint either. 

Posted (edited)

EDIT:i just realized that this is a yumi king white knight,i found you on the yumi king thread.(and the fact that all of you posts are centered around whiteknighting yumi king)

i think it has to do with the fact that venus spent most of her upbringing being isolated and being  controlled by her mothers bad decisions,venus barely had any friends and she is still not that great at socializing,its bad enough that her mother was a overprotective freak who probably fucked over venus's mental being.Venus is  used to this stuff since she was dressing up and acting this way since she was a little child and her mother taking her to beauty pageants(basically that's her comfort zone).I dont even think venus acts that way consciously,her accent is pretty bad which makes her voice sound like that,and her isolated childhood which she was with her mother 24/7. I hope you can understand what im trying to say venus has been so detached from the real world all these years and know that she is on her own with manaki it will take a while for her to figure out herself and who she is.

Also a couple of years ago i lurked on this thread and venus was being dragged and called out for a lot of things.,she is not doing anything problematic anymore so i dont see a reason why people should still call her out when she is not even doing anything problematic,the point of this site is constructive criticism and not bullying  (and the same thing for kiki and dakota i still dont understand why they are being called out about but what those two have done in the past is more problematic than what ever venus has done)

Yumis fashion is completely different to venus so i dont understand how they can even be compared.Yumis fashion is yumi trying to look as young as possible and a bit risque meanwhile meanwhile venus's fashion is more centered around japanese fashion like harajaku and lolita

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

in my opinion venus' personality and the way she likes to dress are two seperate things.

shes a cringey edgelord who just so happens to like cute clothes lol 

Posted

I know this is old, but I never followed her or whatever, but I was bored and read her thread, also watched her weight loss surgery video and I feel so bad for her, its like she cant catch a breath.