• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6981 posts in this topic

Posted

True! That is so weird for people to say that she needs to be taken care of, because she is not a teenager anymore, she is a young adult, and by this time in her mind her maturity for her age should be already well developed of her true self, if she doesn't know who she is and still being a "revel" in a teenage way then that would be a personality desorder (in a normal/healthy development way). She is in no position to keep acting like this, I know is hard because she does this "cute" child-like faces and dresses sertain way (which is fine to me however she wants tt dress) but still people think by doing so that she is a child and needs to be taken care of and that she is having personality problems because she is too young?? That is s sick!! "Fangelics" in thet matter need a reality check, Venus is profitin from this unreality.

This went way over my head :alpacaconfused:

Posted

This went way over my head :alpacaconfused:

U-um from what I can understand they meant:

They're saying some people think because of her age she should 'grow up' and stop acting and dressing like she does because any 'normal' adult would grow up. But because she is still pretending and dressing like a teenager then some people think she has a personality disorder. But in reality she's only acting this way because she knows this is how she'll make money.  'Fangelics' need to realize that she is an adult and the person they see isn't her true form. 

At least that's what I think they were tryna say 

Posted

U-um from what I can understand they meant:

They're saying some people think because of her age she should 'grow up' and stop acting and dressing like she does because any 'normal' adult would grow up. But because she is still pretending and dressing like a teenager then some people think she has a personality disorder. But in reality she's only acting this way because she knows this is how she'll make money.  'Fangelics' need to realize that she is an adult and the person they see isn't her true form. 

At least that's what I think they were tryna say 

Okay, thank you :D I didn't get even that much (English isn't my first language so that might be why) 

Posted

Tbh I think Venus should dress how she wants, right now she needs the things that make her happy and if dressing childish makes her happy, then good for her. Not to mention she lives in a country that has many different fashion subcultures so maybe her clothes seem strange, but she's not the only person that dresses like that 

Posted

Tbh I think Venus should dress how she wants, right now she needs the things that make her happy and if dressing childish makes her happy, then good for her. Not to mention she lives in a country that has many different fashion subcultures so maybe her clothes seem strange, but she's not the only person that dresses like that 

^THIS^
I honestly don't think anyone should dictate how someone express themselves through clothes (and hair), no matter their age. If they are happy in that specific style and it fits them, so be it. There is no harm to it so I never understand how it's ever anyone else's business.

Posted

^THIS^I honestly don't think anyone should dictate how someone express themselves through clothes (and hair), no matter their age. If they are happy in that specific style and it fits them, so be it. There is no harm to it so I never understand how it's ever anyone else's business.

agreed. especially considering her childhood wasn't much of a childhood she probably expresses herself through her fashion and you can tell it makes her happy. she's still young too, so i dont see anything wrong with how she dresses herself, even if its often "childish"

Posted

agreed. especially considering her childhood wasn't much of a childhood she probably expresses herself through her fashion and you can tell it makes her happy. she's still young too, so i dont see anything wrong with how she dresses herself, even if its often "childish"

And even if one doesn't have a sad childhood story you can still dress the way you want to if it's really something that makes you happy.

Posted

And even if one doesn't have a sad childhood story you can still dress the way you want to if it's really something that makes you happy.

yeah exactly! she's not hurting anyone by doing so 

Posted

yeah exactly! she's not hurting anyone by doing so 

This forum is so kind to Venus. =')

Agreed with all y'all! For real, she's an adult and as an adult she has the right to dress how she wants. She had a hella effed up past so of course mentally/emotionally she's going to be abnormal and maybe needs some different stuff at different times in her life than most people. But for either the people who are judging her for her clothes/childishness or pity her and think she needs to be taken care of, neither of them actually know Venus really none of us internet people do and it's not on them to make that call.

Posted

Agreed with all y'all! For real, she's an adult and as an adult she has the right to dress how she wants. She had a hella effed up past so of course mentally/emotionally she's going to be abnormal and maybe needs some different stuff at different times in her life than most people. But for either the people who are judging her for her clothes/childishness or pity her and think she needs to be taken care of, neither of them actually know Venus really none of us internet people do and it's not on them to make that call.

What is normal?

Posted (edited)

What is normal?

Normal=you fit in and do the same things like majority of your peers.

Edit: just so people know, that is the definition of the word normal, it's not my opinion, it's not what I believe in. You be you, you do you.

Edited by rieaku

Posted

OT: I think it's kind of related to that some of us dress in alt. fashion/J-fashion so we can kind of relate to the criticism some people give Venus for not dressing like how they think she "should". So I think it's more of it hitting close to home rather than be simply about Venus.

Posted

Is somebody of us actually gonna see them at Närcon?:alpacaconfused:

Posted

Is somebody of us actually gonna see them at Närcon?:alpacaconfused:

A couple of friends of mine are going to check her out if the line isn't too long, they're considering bringing a Mr Yan pillow and ask her to sign it xD

Posted

A couple of friends of mine are going to check her out if the line isn't too long, they're considering bringing a Mr Yan pillow and ask her to sign it xD

cruellllllllll~~