• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6842 posts in this topic

Posted

On another point, I'm relieved that Natalia/Yukapon doesn't seem to hold a grudge against Venus because Margo leaked that pee video of Yukapon. With the personality that she displayed before, she could have been really nasty to Venus. At least it seems that's not the case.

I forgot all about that, you make a really good point, she probably is smart enough to realise Venus had nothing to do with it. Hopefully that means Yuka has grown up.

Posted

I'm glad they've buried the hatchet, you know? I'm sure Natalia saw the Venus runaway situation when it happened (it was a big deal), and it wasn't shocking. Virtually the whole internet aside from Margo stans suspected abuse by Margo anyway, just look at this site's outdated banner. So it was pretty easy to divorce Venus from the nasty things she said online to other girls before... because it was pretty clear it was Maggot the whole time. As we know. Natalia's a 'kawaii' youtuber with a history tied to Venus so I'm sure she was more than just casually aware of the situation.

If anything, this just shows how far Venus has come in overcoming her demons. When she first arrived in Japan to live there with Manaki she had never had a friend in her life and had a mother who positioned other girls as her enemies, so she sloooowwwwlllly made friend with girls like Taylor, super reluctantly. It makes sense that she was nervous and reluctant. But someone she specifically had bad history with when she was stuck with Marg? The fact that she's willing to pal around with Natalia is HUGE. I'm sure behind the scenes, the two have come to an understanding. Say what we want about Nat but this is super healthy development for Venus.

I'm actually pretty excited that Venus is going to Närcon because aren't the UK Galaxy Girls regulars there? I remember they went as a group one year. It'd be good for Venus to have a chance to make peace with Kelsey and the like.

Posted

Ugh, why does Margo have to make Venus deal with all this. I'm so happy that Venus had the courage to move away from her mom. Yeah, she's going through so much with her health, but at the same time, she's gaining so much as well. Her confidence is boosting with the amount of friends and fans she's gaining, and she's being more accountable with her actions. I'm so proud of her. 

I remember when Margo started some kind of quarrel between Venus and xiaorishu, and I found it funny how xiaorishu was with MARGO instead of Venus. Hm. Makes me wonder whose side she's on, ahahah.

Posted

Ugh, why does Margo have to make Venus deal with all this. I'm so happy that Venus had the courage to move away from her mom. Yeah, she's going through so much with her health, but at the same time, she's gaining so much as well. Her confidence is boosting with the amount of friends and fans she's gaining, and she's being more accountable with her actions. I'm so proud of her. 

I remember when Margo started some kind of quarrel between Venus and xiaorishu, and I found it funny how xiaorishu was with MARGO instead of Venus. Hm. Makes me wonder whose side she's on, ahahah.

iI personallypersonally think xiao  is on margos  side because I've seen her comment  on her YouTube and even take a picture  together  (maybe last year icr)

Posted

On another point, I'm relieved that Natalia/Yukapon doesn't seem to hold a grudge against Venus because Margo leaked that pee video of Yukapon. With the personality that she displayed before, she could have been really nasty to Venus. At least it seems that's not the case.

Wait, WHAT???? 

Posted

Wait, WHAT???? 

Yeah.

5b335183e4344_1.thumb.png.a8e03264844a115b33518bc9b57_.thumb.png.f0a0300cc062fed

Also, a reblogged post of Margo raging about Yuka being a wh*re and how Yuka's ex now loves Venus but they are not interested, and people are just cyberbullying them for no reason, can be seen here

Posted (edited)

Re:Xiao, I remember they took a picture when they bumped into each other in Korea when Xiao was on vacation, and when people called her out for siding with an abuser she was like "Huh? I know nothing about that and I don't keep up with this shit." When she took the picture it was with the idea of saying that the drama happened years ago, and it was good to move on. Except... there's still drama with Margo.

I'd dig through the Maggot thread for sources because I remember it being in there but I'd have to sift through pages and pages of it and ngl I'm not up for that hell.

Unlike Natalia, Xiaorishu's presence on Youtube has become kind of... irrelevant? She recently went to Japan and did a bunch of videos with The Anime Man but I don't feel like she's as deep in it as Natalia is so it's totally believable that she didn't know what was up. I wouldn't blame her after what happened if she'd been making a point of not knowing.

Edited by TwinkleSkulls

Posted

I have trouble with the friendship she has with Mikan, I have the impresison that it is not sincere... As if Mikan was enjoying the fame of Venus Angelic, for me they are not sincere big friends.

Posted

omg I love her dress so much! does anyone know from what collection is it? I've been searching BTSSB website and can't seem to find it!

Posted

omg I love her dress so much! does anyone know from what collection is it? I've been searching BTSSB website and can't seem to find it!i

OT about the dress:

Might be an older release but maybe you could check lolibrary.org

Posted

so real question here, how is Venus a good role model?

Posted

I have trouble with the friendship she has with Mikan, I have the impresison that it is not sincere... As if Mikan was enjoying the fame of Venus Angelic, for me they are not sincere big friends.

i really dont think that is the case
mikan seems to be genuinely friendly with venus 
i think if she were only in it for the fame she would have stopped being friends with venus for a long time now considering how often venus' fans harrass her to look after venus 

Posted

So I'm new on here and haven't read everything (that would be too much in such a short time, i guess)

This is something I wondered since Venus posted the last Video, but could it be, that Venus feels alone with Manaki? She talked so much about how lonely she feels and stuff, and some things she posted on instagram made me think if they argue a lot? Like the can't agree on some topics like a new surgery and her lolita clothing.

Also that she said she stays with her friend. But she seems to be very happy with her friend. I hope she'll get her life together.

Also their german conversations are very weird and Magarets german kind of awful..  they just seem to talk at cross-purposes..

Posted (edited)

In my eyes, completely my opinion here, Venus isn't a role model. I'm older than her so maybe I'm over the whole role model thing but where Venus is standing now she shouldn't be a role model for anyone. Yet at least.

Venus has gone through a lot and that has effected her as a person leaving her with mental illnesses and other package. She's not her own person yet so how could she be a real role model? Give her a year or two of dealing with her issues, dealing with the trauma and time to find out who she really is. If she pulls through all this shit and manages to leave her past behind then I could say she's a role model for those who are struggling with abuse and why not for others too.

I'm interested to know: why are you asking?

True! That is so weird for people to say that she needs to be taken care of, because she is not a teenager anymore, she is a young adult, and by this time in her mind her maturity for her age should be already well developed of her true self, if she doesn't know who she is and still being a "revel" in a teenage way then that would be a personality desorder (in a normal/healthy development way). She is in no position to keep acting like this, I know is hard because she does this "cute" child-like faces and dresses sertain way (which is fine to me however she wants tt dress) but still people think by doing so that she is a child and needs to be taken care of and that she is having personality problems because she is too young?? That is s sick!! "Fangelics" in thet matter need a reality check, Venus is profitin from this unreality.

Edited by SisterGrimm