General Venus Angelic Thread #3

2452 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks energetic, I really hope it stays like that so that she can go home soon and eat properly again!

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-13 um 16.jpg

Posted

She looks energetic, I really hope it stays like that so that she can go home soon and eat properly again!

She's so sweet, very excited for her. ^_^

Posted

Did you realized that she is no longer with the IV tub in her neck?(in the same story she move the head and shows a red spot but no port attached)

Posted

Looks like she might have gotten that central venous catheter in her neck out and has an IV in her hand instead (that white dressing.) If so that means she no longer needs TPN now that she’s able to eat solid food again.

Progress!

Posted

It seems they found the problem and solved it with surgery? I'm glad they were able to find out what was wrong, and I hope it's over now and not a recurring thing. I'm curious to hear in a video what was wrong

Posted

I'm so happy to see her eat, drink and look better again! It might sound weird as I don't know her in person but it's such a huge relief for me to see her get better.

Posted

Well, have you noticed that from when Venus started getting better Margo stopped posting Venus-related things? 

Isn't that strange? :notimp:

Posted

Well, have you noticed that from when Venus started getting better Margo stopped posting Venus-related things? 

Isn't that strange? :notimp:

It sure is :D It feels horrible to say but I'm pretty sure Margo is getting hammered for Venus not dying. She was really making in with spreading the rumors and acting like she knew what was "really going on".

Posted

It sure is :D It feels horrible to say but I'm pretty sure Margo is getting hammered for Venus not dying. She was really making in with spreading the rumors and acting like she knew what was "really going on".

Yeah, I was having the same thoughts. I can't find any other explanation for her behavior 

Posted

I hope that with her staying at the hospital for a while they might have a good plan for her to keep herself healthy when she leaves? My partner suffered with IBS for a while and the doctor gave a list of foods he had to avoid so they could both see what kind of foods out of the suspected list was making him unwell. It might not be the same for Venus but I can imagine there is some sort of thing in place so Venus can keep healthy and avoid her having a bad episode again.

Posted

How does she look pretty when sick 

Screenshot_20180215-011345.png

Posted

Sometimes I think quitting youtube or bringing her creativity to another field (like, I don't know, writing) or something like that will help her in the long run. I kind of have the feeling that at one point she will change her career path. I personally don't want her to stop making videos, I really like her, but I guess at one point she might try to leave it all behind and move on completely. (not sure if what I'm saying makes sense?)

I'm happy to see her feeling better and recovering!

Posted

Sometimes I think quitting youtube or bringing her creativity to another field (like, I don't know, writing) or something like that will help her in the long run. I kind of have the feeling that at one point she will change her career path. I personally don't want her to stop making videos, I really like her, but I guess at one point she might try to leave it all behind and move on completely. (not sure if what I'm saying makes sense?)

I'm happy to see her feeling better and recovering!

I could imagine her being a kindergarten teacher.