General Venus Angelic Thread #3

1770 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Venus is married now though so I can understand why she looks older and tired cus trust me marriage looks easy like its all fun and games, but we realy don't know what goes on behind closed doors. I wonder what's next? The living doll thing is just a phase that made her lots of cash and from the looks of it her store failed miserably. Money doesn't last forever so how long until YouTube can't pay for the bills.  

Edited by viciousdoll
Had to re edit and go straight to the point cus I figured that's why people are thumbing down my posts. Venus tread is salty AF every time I post anything it gets thumbs down? Why? I'm not defending, trolling or white knighting her so I don't get it? What

Posted

I just think she has a very bad profile-though from the front she looks okay. Being very pale usually means aging faster. But I dont think she looks very old, I'd say she looks about her age. Saying she looks like 30 is surely overreacting imo. 

Posted

In her long instagram posts, she described an idea very cryptic. Does any one know about what she might have talked about?

I just realized something! So, until now I was always confused and unsure what exactly to do with my life and I'm sure a lot of you guys feel like that too. But then I realized that everything works just out fine if I do what I want to do (from the deep bikini bottoms of my heart) and if I work hard on what I want to work really hard on. Otherwise if I work really hard on something I don't exactly know why, it usually doesn't end that well. And on top of that...life is so random you can't plan it out perfectly. Fin ☆ any thoughts?

Posted (edited)

I would be glad if she stops with the "living doll". She only suited that title when she was 14-15 and posted angled videos and photoshopped photos.  Even then in candid pictures from interviews she already looked old, people even commented that she looked like a "cute grandma".  Venus has completely inherited Margo's facial features, which are not of delicate kind like doll-like faces(those are mostly oval to oval-round face shape), and have low cheekbones, saggy cheeks, prominent lines and weak chin, which is not a youthful-looking combination. Venus and Margo were delusional when they claimed "Venus naturally looks like a doll unlike those other girls bla bla".

article-0-127662E5000005DC-836_634x511.t300px-Venus_Angelic_Real_Face.thumb.png.NH424e6c_venus2.thumb.jpg.70d4175a23c20farticle-0-1276610C000005DC-864_306x547.timages.thumb.jpg.22922542e99c1ad88519df5

To be honest I never saw her as a living doll more like an ugly airhead girl and her crazy mother looking for some attention 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by saltywitch

Posted

:harharplz:I AM READY

79C76DF2-35D9-4848-9D8B-1DDAE1F8994D.jpeg

Posted

:harharplz:I AM READY

79C76DF2-35D9-4848-9D8B-1DDAE1F8994D.jpeg

I love manaki so much omfg

Posted

Aubergine, or nasu, is her nickname within Manaki's family. I'm pretty sure it comes from her name in Japanese, Binasu. (also, hence the name Nasuko for her doll) I'm sure that's all he meant by it. 

Posted

Aubergine, or nasu, is her nickname within Manaki's family. I'm pretty sure it comes from her name in Japanese, Binasu. (also, hence the name Nasuko for her doll) I'm sure that's all he meant by it. 

Really? Thats not common knowledge. Do you have a source you can share?

Venus has hinted at dirty things before, even owned suggestive figurines. Both Venus and Manki are adults, he could've meant it as having a double meaning.:megusta:

Posted

Pretty sure he meant it as we took it 

Posted

Aubergine, or nasu, is her nickname within Manaki's family. 

Really? How do you know that? But it would make sense though, since she was asking her followers "Strawberry" or "Tomato", and Manaki send her an eggplant instead, because that's her nickname. Or maybe he's more savage than I think and he actually meant it THAT way. Or maybe he meant both lol

Posted

@everyone

she indeed said that in a video :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

@everyone

she indeed said that in a video :alpacaheadshake:

She doesn't say thats what Manaki and his family calls her, she just says thats another way to read the Kanji...

Posted

She doesn't say thats what Manaki and his family calls her, she just says thats another way to read the Kanji...

but it does explain the eggplant thing at least  :alpacaworry2:

i also remember her mentioning that he and his family are calling her like this.
the info is definitely out there and it's stuck in my mind, i just can't remember whether i got it from an IG post or if it was random information in a video (since there are a few out there where she randomly mentions/talks about his family).