• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

ChoNunMigookSaram/Megan Bowen

1628 posts in this topic

Posted

Y’all are reaching with these accusations of “omg you’re shaming black women”. There’s a way to explain things without being an asshat. Don’t even try to pull the “well you must not be black then” because I am (unless you’re one of those people who think mixed people don’t count). 

Lol this is such a passive aggressive post. Honestly why the heck do you think I should explain things nicely like I am their mother?? We are bloody adults on PULL not 10 year olds. Out of here with your "insensitive comment monitoring" crap. Telling someone how they should do something for themselves will make people angry and rightfully so. So don't dictate how people are supposed to react. The fact you think that makes us asshats for getting upset about it makes you part of the problem and you are the probably the real asshat for actually throwing personal accusations here. Nobody cares if you are mixed, black or whatever. I know people out there who love to kiss ass or like to play white knight, regardless of race. 

Posted

I can’t stand the stupid expressions in her thumbnails. It was funny the first five times but now it just annoys me whenever I see one of her videos pop up on my recommended and she’s making that ridiculous face. Like... just.. why?? It’s not funny. Stop. 

Posted

I can’t stand the stupid expressions in her thumbnails. It was funny the first five times but now it just annoys me whenever I see one of her videos pop up on my recommended and she’s making that ridiculous face. Like... just.. why?? It’s not funny. Stop. 

Honestly same. I haven't mentioned it before because it's my personal preference but I don't like her humor that much at all. The goofy over the top faces and incorrectly pronouncing words for "comedic effect" or just talking really loud is so damn annoying to me. 

Posted

The videos w/ Eunice are only good when they don't try for dumb comedy skits:

1/ Couldn't concentrate on much except her abs.. I know she just came from a competition so they're super defined but dang that's some body goals! (but her overall style for this vid - hair, makeup, accessories and clothes - gives me 80s vibes, don't know if I like it or hate it.)

2/ As always, where are the fitness videos Megan? Where are the videos about how you prepare for a competition exercise/food-wise?! Her latest competition could have been the perfect opportunity to see what goes in her training regimen...

giphy.gif

Posted

Really liked her newest video! It's nice to see something focused on her natural hair and it's sweet to see her husband getting involved with the care of it as well. Especially as her her type is so different from Asian hair.

I enjoy seeing their communication, it seems he feels more comfortable on camera now. He seems like a really good guy for her.

Posted

her natural hair looks great! i think their relationship is really adorable. 

Posted

I just came here to say the same thing! Her videos haven't popped up in my recommended tab for a long time but this one did and I was intrigued enough to watch it. I have to say it was very charming! I haven't watched her videos in years but I liked this one.

They use a voice filter for her husband, it sounds like?

Posted

I just came here to say the same thing! Her videos haven't popped up in my recommended tab for a long time but this one did and I was intrigued enough to watch it. I have to say it was very charming! I haven't watched her videos in years but I liked this one.

They use a voice filter for her husband, it sounds like?

his voice is just deep

Posted

Does anyone know if her husband is Korean? She never mentions it.

Gotta get them views somehow :D

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know if her husband is Korean? She never mentions it.

nvm i can't recognize sarcasm LOL my bad

Edited by d67f

Posted

Really liked her newest video! It's nice to see something focused on her natural hair and it's sweet to see her husband getting involved with the care of it as well. Especially as her her type is so different from Asian hair.

I enjoy seeing their communication, it seems he feels more comfortable on camera now. He seems like a really good guy for her.

I really liked this video, too! Sometimes she's so over-the-top, but in this video, he balances her out and also there is genuine affection between them. He did a freaking great job with her hair... like, seriously impressive for his first time. 

Posted (edited)

he'll eventually has to learn how to handle natural hair if they ever decide to have a kid.

A very cute video.  he def does balance her out personality wise.

Edited by Janae

Posted

he'll eventually has to learn how to handle natural hair if they ever decide to have a kid.

A very cute video.  he def does balance her out personality wise.

Can she have kids? I vaguely remember a k-vlogger not being able to have kids but I have no clue if it was her of someone else.

Posted

Can she have kids? I vaguely remember a k-vlogger not being able to have kids but I have no clue if it was her of someone else.

That I know of she hasn’t brought it up.