• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

ChoNunMigookSaram/Megan Bowen

1498 posts in this topic

Posted

Happy for her, but her man needs a manicure.

Congrats, Megan! *confetti*

LOL I noticed that before paying attention to the ring...

Posted

Lol at her not caring who her fiance is. Totally not exploiting him

Posted (edited)

It's only a matter of time we get videos like:

"Wedding dress shopping with my Korean fiancé"

"Looking for wedding venues with my Korean fiancé"

"Meet my Korean in-laws"

"My Korean Wedding"

"My Korean Honeymoon"

Edited by LuckyChamrs

Posted

Once again...:notimp:

Her Korean Boyfriend has now upgraded to Korean Fiance. *item pickup sound effect from Zelda plays*

Now those video titles will be "My Korean fiancé..." :haiplz:.

I'm actually pretty happy for her!!

I know it was highly predictable but I love how it didn't take like a week for Ugly Pixie's prediction to come to fruition.

Posted

I know it was highly predictable but I love how it didn't take like a week for Ugly Pixie's prediction to come to fruition.

Genuinely didn't think it would be this quick. I'm actually a little disappointed, In my opinion, she has enough followers to not have to go down this route of video titles. 

Posted

Damn she didn't even wait a while. She really is trying to milk this thing before everybody forgets. But congrats to her. 

Posted (edited)

Why isn't anyone talking about how cute it was? They are obviously really into each other and it's adorable. 

Edited by Ardara
Punctuation fail

Posted

She's definitely going to milk this .

She's living a koreaboo dream, and she's gonna get more $$$ because koreaboos believe that if it happened to her, it can happen to them too

Posted

It was cute, they obviously like each other and get along well. I find them way more natural then some couples on youtube. But she doesn't need to put he's Korean in the title. We get it. You're in Korea, dating a Korean man. Noted.

Posted

Has she started her fitness channel? 

Posted

Why isn't anyone talking about how cute it was? They are obviously really into each other and it's adorable. 

I couldn’t get past the PDA and the constant praise. I’m not a PDA person with my partner. I personally don’t think it’s cute, but different strokes for different folks!

Posted (edited)

Genuinely didn't think it would be this quick. I'm actually a little disappointed, In my opinion, she has enough followers to not have to go down this route of video titles. 

I feel like she could put a quick faq about his ethnicity in the video description for those who really feel that they have to know, but then again I'm one of those people who does give most video descriptions at least a cursory glance. Or she could just make a pinned comment or something if she really feels the need to stress it.

Edited by BBflame

Posted

I didn't think koreaboos would be interested in him to be honest. I assume they are teens and he's in his 30's and isn't exactly 'idol looking' but wow she gets a good amount of views with these videos.

Posted

I didn't think koreaboos would be interested in him to be honest. I assume they are teens and he's in his 30's and isn't exactly 'idol looking' but wow she gets a good amount of views with these videos.

honestly same. I guess any guy will get views as long as he's korean...