• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

ChoNunMigookSaram/Megan Bowen

1446 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I thought the curls were her best hair look. I kind of wish she'd show her natural hair (cuz I'm nosy, lol), without weaves, wigs, or that chemical blowout thing she did. I get it though, some people prefer relaxed/straightened hair and thats fine.

in her old vids when she first moved to Korea you can see her natural hair.

Edited by milkmoon

Posted

Megan just uploaded a video: https://youtu.be/m9-9lKXjk6w

And this comment killed me 😂😂

20181129_225334.jpg

Posted (edited)

Megan just uploaded a video: https://youtu.be/m9-9lKXjk6w

And this comment killed me 😂😂

20181129_225334.jpg

lol saw that.

One thing I don’t get though is why some people are making stupid faces and acting like they have a bee inside their brain when they are doing a video....it’s just annoying. I dunno but some of those American Youtubers in Korea are starting to piss me off

Edited by gwiyomi

Posted

omg. That foundation is terrible. Even with her over exposing and putting filters on the vid, you can tell how bad it is lmao.

Also that make up. Isn't great.

Posted

how is she not tired of doing ~korean makeup~ videos? smh

Posted

Megan has better content to offer but goes the "safe" route to please all her koreaboo followers and it's tragic, she's going to start losing subscribers a lot if she doesn't change it up because the things she posts now aren't as good nor as fresh as they were a few years ago, it's already been done, other people are doing similar concepts too now, she really needs to step it up. I wish she'd go the fitness route.

Posted

Megan has better content to offer but goes the "safe" route to please all her koreaboo followers and it's tragic, she's going to start losing subscribers a lot if she doesn't change it up because the things she posts now aren't as good nor as fresh as they were a few years ago, it's already been done, other people are doing similar concepts too now, she really needs to step it up. I wish she'd go the fitness route.

yes! She’s so repetitive. I don’t follow too many Korean foreigner vlogs, but she really has not progressed with her videos. It really seems like she just doesn’t care for the channel but keeps it going for some reason, maybe still getting money from it?

It’s obvious she’s a super private person, and does not reveal a lot of things and it might be a hinderance for her YouTube “career”. I really like Megan’s personality for the most part and have been subscribed to her for years, but now I don’t bother watching her vids. I wish she would put more Vlogs, lifestyle, fitness...etc. I don’t know why she has to make a whole new fitness channel instead of just evolving her current one in a natural way. It’s like she Wants this to be a Koreaboo channel. 

And on a random side note I think it was weird she made that video “plastic surgery” and did not mention all the work she’s had done. I swear I remember hearing her talk about how she got fat from her face put somewhere else in a past vid.

Posted

She is awesome, i like how she respects Korea as a country a culture its food its people and everything about it. Even if she doesn't agree she shows respect unlike alot of the youtubers especially the black ones who always make those NB2 stories oh my god dont date Korean boys blah blah blah a Korean boy groped me! ....stupid stuff for views. I am new to this site but if you guys heard of that KennieD i think her name is, shes the worst in my opinion piggybacking off Korea for years now and she moved back to america years ago i heard. Shes a 7 ft giant beast girl who brags about being tough and making NB stories so annoying

Meg can be repetitive true true but i still find her videos to be amusing!

Posted

She is awesome, i like how she respects Korea as a country a culture its food its people and everything about it. Even if she doesn't agree she shows respect unlike alot of the youtubers especially the black ones who always make those NB2 stories oh my god dont date Korean boys blah blah blah a Korean boy groped me! ....stupid stuff for views. I am new to this site but if you guys heard of that KennieD i think her name is, shes the worst in my opinion piggybacking off Korea for years now and she moved back to america years ago i heard. Shes a 7 ft giant beast girl who brags about being tough and making NB stories so annoying

OT: iirc but i'm pretty sure kennie didn't live in korea for any extended/long-term period of time. maybe if you add up all of her time she's spent in korea, it'd be like "living" there lmao.

but yeah i pretty much agree with all of this. i've been following megan for awhile and like her videos/her as a person but i also can acknowledge/disagree with some of the problematic stuff she's done. yeah her videos can be repetitive and she has a lot more potential in terms of content (ex: fitness like some people have mentioned), but i'd take this anyday over a kennie 2.0.

Posted

Hidden Content

but yeah i pretty much agree with all of this. i've been following megan for awhile and like her videos/her as a person but i also can acknowledge/disagree with some of the problematic stuff she's done. yeah her videos can be repetitive and she has a lot more potential in terms of content (ex: fitness like some people have mentioned), but i'd take this anyday over a kennie 2.0.

Yea i remember Kennie was taking donations so she can go back to Korea.....right lol

Megs content is not always drunk stories about how a Korean old man groped her at the club lol i like how she even bows in the start of her videos, i dunno her content is not as dramatic and over the top and slutty etc but I can see how it would be difficult to keep coming up with new topic ideas. I see the make up stuff and im a guy so dont care about all that but i can understand why. 

I see 2 black and part black youtubers about Korea Megan and LaLa, pretty much 2 different attitudes and using Korea as a common ground but LaLa gets her views and fans from the raunchy dramatic extra ness if you wanna call it a word. It's still entertaining but Korea is not easy to keep constantly making content about after years of Youtube. 

I got a question, what fitness stuff is there that can be a lil problematic? I 100% respect your opinion and view im just curious on what it is because i havent seen all Megans videos nor have i really probed any of the videos i did see and never seen any of her other social medias and all that. The only thing i know about her personal life is she used to date that muscular Korean guy before which i only knew cause somebody put up a youtube video of them(probably the guy to show off)

Posted

Kennie has a whole thread on PULL >> https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/9521-kenniejd/

Yeah, Megan is better than many other kvloggers but like you said, we also have to acknowledge when she's just pandering to kboos (and that's basically more than half her content) when she has so many better things to offer. She's being lazy with her content and as someone who has watched her for years, it's disappointing.

Posted

Yea i remember Kennie was taking donations so she can go back to Korea.....right lol

Megs content is not always drunk stories about how a Korean old man groped her at the club lol i like how she even bows in the start of her videos, i dunno her content is not as dramatic and over the top and slutty etc but I can see how it would be difficult to keep coming up with new topic ideas. I see the make up stuff and im a guy so dont care about all that but i can understand why. 

I see 2 black and part black youtubers about Korea Megan and LaLa, pretty much 2 different attitudes and using Korea as a common ground but LaLa gets her views and fans from the raunchy dramatic extra ness if you wanna call it a word. It's still entertaining but Korea is not easy to keep constantly making content about after years of Youtube. 

I got a question, what fitness stuff is there that can be a lil problematic? I 100% respect your opinion and view im just curious on what it is because i havent seen all Megans videos nor have i really probed any of the videos i did see and never seen any of her other social medias and all that. The only thing i know about her personal life is she used to date that muscular Korean guy before which i only knew cause somebody put up a youtube video of them(probably the guy to show off)

oh sorry i think my wording might have been confusing!

i meant that her content has a lot of potential, like for example if she made more fitness content (as opposed to the repetitive makeup vids). not that the fitness content was controversial. (that i know of lol)

Posted (edited)

oh sorry i think my wording might have been confusing!

i meant that her content has a lot of potential, like for example if she made more fitness content (as opposed to the repetitive makeup vids). not that the fitness content was controversial. (that i know of lol)

Oh ok haha cause i thought she made some bad fitness content that i never seen before.

Yes, she should have more content ideas outside the same old shit. Also, more Vlogs would be cool, or more videos where she opens up more about her life etc etc. 

I didn't know Kennie also has her own forum here? haha time to go check that out, shes so full of herself and lame though

I did find LaLa and posted on her section, good to see LaLa back but anybody thats been following her can telle asily that she crawled back out of force haha, she said shes so sick of Korea videos shes done no more go check Megan and others out, shes done bye bye!!......Then she comes back with Korea videos about nightclubs and her ex boyfriend and a make up skincare video which she took down the same day for some reason, she has surrendered to her audience knowing that her subs dont wanna hear about her life in the states and boring mumbo jumbo sassy crap.Anywho, does anybody know if megan is dating now? if so who???

Edited by Sam Katz

Posted

New video from Megan, back with the same kboo discussion so I only watched like a minute and got bored, but I honestly think she looks really good here??? The wig's a little crusty looking tho 

Posted

New video from Megan, back with the same kboo discussion so I only watched like a minute and got bored, but I honestly think she looks really good here??? The wig's a little crusty looking tho 

The makeup looks good. I like the style of the wig but the color looks too monochromatic against her skin tone imo.