• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

ChoNunMigookSaram/Megan Bowen

1265 posts in this topic

Posted

Sheesh she works hard on her body. Her body looks good!! But the unnecessary tan? :megusta:

She looks so old with that tan. And her face...something about it? not sure exactly what (maybe awful PS?) but it makes her look weird:/ 
On another note, her body is BANGIN'. Seriously, i admire her for that dedication, it is not easy. I wouldn't hesitate to follow her YT channel if she started giving tips etc about workout. 

Posted

Tanning is commonplace in fitness competitions to show more muscle definition.

Also in cheer comps too apparently. Though I think cheer competitions age out at 18 unless there’s a university level. 

Posted

Tanning is commonplace in fitness competitions to show more muscle definition.

Also in cheer comps too apparently. Though I think cheer competitions age out at 18 unless there’s a university level. 

Yeah but it doesn't mean it's pretty...looks so weird -_-

Posted

Megan could be putting out interesting fitness-type/workout videos, but she stays tryna pander to her kboo fanbase, reinforcing toxic situations to make them think their oppas are just being romantic.

PREACH! She could have done so much on ins and outs of veganism and fitness in Korea (which would be a dump truck loads more interesting IMO)! Instead she rather do a glossy video on "How to date Korean men like an insecure high school kpop fangirl destined for lots of de-programming therapy for mental abuse one day."

Posted

I think she looks pretty in the photo with the cake, even though I'm not a fan of the brown wig. I still think tighter curls suit her the most.

Posted

She should just say boyfriend instead of special friend.

Yes, always found that strange, too.

When I see or hear "special friend," it sounds more like a nicer way of saying FWB or f&*k buddy. Hahaha!

Posted

She has a nice body. I could never. I love food too much. 

Posted

Megan has such an incredible body and looks wise she isn't bad either, but she just has horrible taste, her clothing is tacky and for some reason she can never have hair that suits her, her current hair colour drowns her out so badly because it's so similar to her skin, she would look beautiful with just simple black hair

Posted

Apparently she has created a fitness channel and will start posting on it in a few weeks? At least she understands people want more fitness/workout/diet things from her and none of that OppaR shit she keeps posting for the kboos...

Fuck I really don't like her stupid tattoos and her new wig/weave.

Posted

Apparently she has created a fitness channel and will start posting on it in a few weeks? At least she understands people want more fitness/workout/diet things from her and none of that OppaR shit she keeps posting for the kboos...

i don't like her tattoos either, nor the hair much.. but her body transformation looks as if she turned from a girl into a full blown woman - she seems more confident and her new body looks really good in my opinion. (well, ok the tan is overdone, but given she's not racially 100% white it doesn't look half bad on her, like it looks on many white girls. and yes, the body's position matters too: if she used the same pose in both pics, my impression would be different). All in all, i think there's at least something good some girls can learn from her - ambition is one thing i can think of (something i kinda lack myself >.> )

Posted

As long as she's happy with her stupid tattoos and wig, I don't see any problem. When I see her pictures (though I dislike the spray tan and fitness competitions in general), all I see is a dedicated and confident woman. 

I will watch her fitness/workout/diet channel. Her transformation is inspirational. I have a pretty similar body that she had, so maybe her path of 8 or so months would finally kick my ass and make me do something about my slight body issues.

Posted

^ I've always disliked her back and hip tattoos and never said it before (I wasn't a member when she first showed them): in that video they were really visible so I decided to comment on that now. Doesn't change the fact that I applaud her dedication and think the turn she took with that video is 100% better than her kboo ones.

Regarding her hair, Megan had way better hairstyles in the past so she can definitely do it. Her new wig (or at least the way she wears it in that video) looks like a damn Playmobil helmet. Sis can do better than that.

Posted

Who likes the StairMaster? Honestly, Megan. Are you an alien? :oo.O

Posted

I like the change in her channel, I hope she posts more content like this and less of the same koreabooish videos she's been posting up until now. Her body is amazing, and I think she's a pretty girl who doesn't flatter her features with hair and makeup at all, so sometimes it can look awkward, but underneath all that I think there's a lot of potential.

Posted

I thought the curls were her best hair look. I kind of wish she'd show her natural hair (cuz I'm nosy, lol), without weaves, wigs, or that chemical blowout thing she did. I get it though, some people prefer relaxed/straightened hair and thats fine.