ChoNunMigookSaram/Megan Bowen

1219 posts in this topic

Posted

Sheesh she works hard on her body. Her body looks good!! But the unnecessary tan? :megusta:

She looks so old with that tan. And her face...something about it? not sure exactly what (maybe awful PS?) but it makes her look weird:/ 
On another note, her body is BANGIN'. Seriously, i admire her for that dedication, it is not easy. I wouldn't hesitate to follow her YT channel if she started giving tips etc about workout. 

Posted

Tanning is commonplace in fitness competitions to show more muscle definition.

Also in cheer comps too apparently. Though I think cheer competitions age out at 18 unless there’s a university level. 

Posted

Tanning is commonplace in fitness competitions to show more muscle definition.

Also in cheer comps too apparently. Though I think cheer competitions age out at 18 unless there’s a university level. 

Yeah but it doesn't mean it's pretty...looks so weird -_-

Posted

Megan could be putting out interesting fitness-type/workout videos, but she stays tryna pander to her kboo fanbase, reinforcing toxic situations to make them think their oppas are just being romantic.

PREACH! She could have done so much on ins and outs of veganism and fitness in Korea (which would be a dump truck loads more interesting IMO)! Instead she rather do a glossy video on "How to date Korean men like an insecure high school kpop fangirl destined for lots of de-programming therapy for mental abuse one day."