ChoNunMigookSaram/Megan Bowen

810 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

what got me into fashion in the first place was kfashion but wtf is megan selling.. not only is it over priced but it is just extremely tacky, looks cheaply made and 100% stolen “””designs”””

Edited by sleepyate
misspelt a word!

Posted (edited)

Whitney seems to be doing a lot better for herself than Megan does, though! As far as I understand she actually has a lot of Korean fans and her videos are pretty popular.

That's really interesting what your friend said . . . now I hope that Megan doesn't read here because I think she'd be really upset to read that. Did he elaborate on why she looks odd?

She had quite a round face and I guess she wanted to change the shape to have a v-line chin and more chiseled jaw, but it's pretty much impossible to change your face shape. So now she's doing something that looks really unnatural. Maybe it's all makeup though, right? Maybe if she comes to her senses and changes her makeup style a little she'll stop looking like an alien? Not even trying to be hateful here lol

He said she just had an odd face shape. This was actually before she got the whole alien look.

I tried it out with another one of my friends.

The conclusion is that she's ugly because of the way her face is set up. I also did notice that her eyes are really close and she has alot of space for cheeks. He's not a native english speaker so forgive the broken english lol. It might not make sense to others but me

The Korean reads (  ugly) (no just ugly)

newnew.thumb.jpg.9c276489924f986d5b87595

new.thumb.jpg.256d3b94e28bc98cae478db489

Edited by inmyimchii

Posted (edited)

what was the point of this? what relevancy would one person's view have on a whole country's perception of Megan's looks..not that it even matters

you both seem really nasty

Did you read the previous thing I wrote? It was to support that

I also dont think anyone on Pull would be stupid enough to think 1 persons perspective or 2 peoples perspective would dictate what people in 1 whole country think. I'm pretty sure she isn't on TV and adored on YT with the whole country thinking shes ugly ¬¬

Also, this was a conversation between friends that I shared LOL dont act righteous. We all talk differently to our friends, in this case with honesty.  So because he thinks she ugly, he's nasty? Please cut the bs. The conversation was just to prove my point on what I was saying. 

(the images db aren't deleting again..)

newnew.jpg

new.jpg

Edited by inmyimchii

Posted

i mean korean people are known for being judgmental to foreign born koreans...trying to fit in there is hustling backwards. sam okyere is popular because a) he's handsome and b) he's a novelty and c) he celebrates his differences! he sets the standard for how he wants to look and be treated and people go with it. of course yes, he's a man, it's generally easier for straight, cis men to do this but it doesn't mean it's impossible for women to do it to.

the one thing in GENERAL (from what i've seen read and heard firsthand) that korean people seem to care about is the body and style. if you're not at least slim/muscular/toned and well dressed than it's a wrap for you. i don't think they expect foreigners to be pale or light skinned, i think they find it pretty ridiculous. they know that you're not korean and your face isn't naturally that way...they can't be fooled lol. 

megan really should take a break from korea imo. i feel like...it would be healthy, maybe give her some perspective. i don't know, i just don't really understand her devotion to the country but hey, it's her life. hopefully as she gets older she'll grow more comfortable with herself

Posted

not a fan of megan but those chat screenshots are gross and pointless like...???

@ megan if u read this ur kind of morally bankrupt but u r pretty just stay away from ID 

Posted

Did you read the previous thing I wrote? It was to support that

I also dont think anyone on Pull would be stupid enough to think 1 persons perspective or 2 peoples perspective would dictate what people in 1 whole country think. I'm pretty sure she isn't on TV and adored on YT with the whole country thinking shes ugly ¬¬

Also, this was a conversation between friends that I shared LOL dont act righteous. We all talk differently to our friends, in this case with honesty.  So because he thinks she ugly, he's nasty? Please cut the bs. The conversation was just to prove my point on what I was saying. 

(the images db aren't deleting again..)

You volunteered this information all on your own, though. No one is acting self righteous, just wondering why you thought it was pertinent enough to share your private conversation in which your friend reiterates several times he finds her unattractive.

Posted

You volunteered this information all on your own, though. No one is acting self righteous, just wondering why you thought it was pertinent enough to share your private conversation in which your friend reiterates several times he finds her unattractive.

As I said read the previous statement. I was asked what he said so I posted it. Just skip over it if you don't like it, wasn't necessarily meant for you anyway. :D You act as if this is the first time on PULL she has been called unattractive. 

Posted (edited)

As I said read the previous statement. I was asked what he said so I posted it. Just skip over it if you don't like it, wasn't necessarily meant for you anyway. :D You act as if this is the first time on PULL she has been called unattractive. 

OT: I mean I think it's a little nasty though. The person asked if he elaborated on why she looked odd...You could have said that without the whole "she's ugly". You keep bringing up how this isn't the first time she's been called unattractive on this site but people don't outright go on about whether she's ugly or not. It's public info now, it's for everybody on this thread. This is a gossip site but if everyone just talked about whether someone was ugly or not then it'd get boring real fast.  Plus you already said that your friend thought she was unattractive. It just seemed unnecessary imo. There's also a message system if you want to keep it private. 

I don't want to derail anymore though. Sorry about that. 

Edited by sleepydumpling
added things

Posted

I'm evil-I'm okay with her getting more cosmetic procedures and plastic surgery. I want to see what she'll turn into :haiplz:

Posted

It is a little frustrating seeing Megan change herself so much, and I don't necessarily mean physically. It seemed like in her earlier videos, she had a healthy mix of knowing who she was as a foreigner (a black foreigner as well) and still trying to settle herself in another country. That was slowly changing overtime, and now it just seems like she's completely disasociated herself with being a foreigner unless she wants to talk about how she's the ~*chosen foreigner*~ 

I don't get that same sense of balance between foreigner and Korean citizen anymore with her. I get "I'm only a Korean citizen, never been an American," vibes from her now (clear exaggeration but it's just to make a point). It's only a little frustrating because I used to feel like Megan was genuinely informative, and with things I could identify with too. Now I take a lot of her opinions with a grain of salt. 

Posted (edited)

jesus christ what the hell happened to her cheeks

in her latest video she could barely move her mouth when she made expressions. 

cheek fillers are gross imo, i dont even think they look good on asians. like, not unless you have a really sunken face. megan already had a round face, the fillers only make it look lumpy :(

Edited by jaydotgif

Posted

I do have to say that she seems super nice to be willing to help other Kvloggers and traveling youtubers around Korea and showing them new Cafes, letting them in her house etc.

Like she goes above and beyond to compensate Snarla when she visits and she seems to be very happy to help others and give them noteworthy content for their channels, like she doesn't have to do that, but she does.

I just noticed this recently and was impressed.

Posted

Well, if she's ugly then Koreans might think I am a monster. But you know what, who cares? (note: I didn't read all the previous posts, but calling her ugly is a bit too much)