ChoNunMigookSaram/Megan Bowen

701 posts in this topic

Posted

There's a thread about this bish? Great, I can't stand her, never did and never will. Something about her always ticked me off.

Posted

Didn't Megan do an extremely painful skin treatment on her face not long ago? And now she's going tanning, which is one of the most damaging things you can do to your skin?

Posted (edited)

Didn't Megan do an extremely painful skin treatment on her face not long ago? And now she's going tanning, which is one of the most damaging things you can do to your skin?

People do all kinds of things for beauty... Regardless of the consequences, sadly;;

Edited by Kyarima

Posted

Interesting to see that she's got such a thread! Never quite known what to make of her, though apart from the art-theiving, I don't get a bad vibe from her . . . .

This is a bit irrelevant, but does anyone else think she looks like Amanda Bynes (before she went off the edge)? 

Posted

Either I haven't watched her for a long time or she's more annoying. She's going on a show an  damn the outfits are bad   :stoplz:

For the love of..Megan please hug that cat!!!! ..This vlog would've actually been interesting if she didn't close up on her lips the whole time

Posted

totally irrelevant and nitpicky but i hate the color and font she uses in her thumbnails it’s so flashy 

Posted

totally irrelevant and nitpicky but i hate the color and font she uses in her thumbnails it’s so flashy 

her font looks like something from 2012. Is she really that lazy that she couldn't be bothered to use a more appealing font? 

Posted

Megan's a vegan for her health and weight, not ethics right? I'm not 100% sure but I feel like she said she did it to cut for fitness modelling or something. Otherwise I'd be side-eyeing the cosmetics she uses. They're probably not cruelty free. 

Posted

Megan's a vegan for her health and weight, not ethics right? I'm not 100% sure but I feel like she said she did it to cut for fitness modelling or something. Otherwise I'd be side-eyeing the cosmetics she uses. They're probably not cruelty free. 

They are. Almost all companies don't test in Korea.

Posted

Did a bit of googling haha and yeah I'm surprised most dont. Very impressive! Some including etude house still seem to contain animal products though. Also if they sell in China they'll still be tested on animals there. 

Posted (edited)

nars is not cruelty free afaik (not judging megan idk what her reasons for going vegan are, just saying)

Edited by gangnamgorl