• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

ChoNunMigookSaram/Megan Bowen

1474 posts in this topic

Posted

honestly megan did make some great videos and not so great ones. I don't mind her becoming vegan/ or eating plant based because it's not ALL she talks about. I STILL like her but I find myself not watching her videos as soon as they go up unlike in the past. tbh her adapting korean makeup isn't even a problem (well except for the highlighting the aegyo-sal, to me that looks weird). 

you guys have any idea what happened to her and her bf? like did they break up days(?) after that video she introduced him?

Posted (edited)

you guys have any idea what happened to her and her bf? like did they break up days(?) after that video she introduced him?

A previous poster (1st page) said he's engaged to a Korean girl. She posted about it crying on snapchat. But someone involved in Megan's circle claimed that Megan stole him from his gf....? We don't have enough details 

Edited by Athena

Posted

I watched her dating videos but that's pretty much it. Idk I find her very bland and dull? Like she doesn't have a distinct personality in her videos, on top of that I always found her intro very long and annoying in that cutesy voice. I was subscribed for some time but didn't watch any video of hers during that time so I unsubscribed.

Posted (edited)

A previous poster (1st page) said he's engaged to a Korean girl. She posted about it crying on snapchat. But someone involved in Megan's circle claimed that Megan stole him from his gf....? We don't have enough details 

wait... someone said the guy got stolen FROM megan? or megan stole him from another girl?

Edited by trixchia

Posted

To sum up the little 'boyfriend drama', someone who's supposedly friends with the other girlfriend left a comment on Megan's Boyfriend tag video saying she stole him from the other girl. People didn't pay too much attention to that comment since they all just assumed that person was just trolling. Then a few days later, Megan posted on snapchat that her boyfriend actually had another girlfriend who lives abroad and contacted her after seeing the Boyfriend Tag video. On the same day, on twitter, some users were tweeting about some 'tea' about Megan that people didn't know about and that it was funny that her 'fans' were sad for her, not knowing what actually happened. Some girl then made a twitter account early July (I think it was around the 6th?) claiming to be Jun's girlfriend and posted a twitlonger about what actually happened between her, the boyfriend and Megan (I didn't get to read the actual twitlonger though as she deleted it a few days later and, as per usual, I'm always late to the party :alpacabored:.) 
If you search for Megan's name or her username on twitter, there are a few people discussing the drama/twitlonger around 6-7 July.
I think I found the girl's personal IG (there's literally a picture of her and Jun on it and he left a comment on the pic as well. It's from 34 weeks ago so I'm assuming it's her but I'm a bit hesitant to share it though.) The girl has the same name as the one who wrote the twitlonger on twitter and a similar bio.

From what I gathered, according to the girlfriend/people who read the twitlonger, Megan was very forceful about getting into that relationship with her boyfriend and that happened while he was on a break with his other girlfriend (?). Apparently he didn't even know Megan was black (!?) - that's from the only screenshot I found of the last part of the alleged girlfriend's twitlonger - and Megan blocked the girlfriend so there is no communication between those two anymore. Also the girlfriend is not Korean. She does speak Korean but she is a UK national (that's if Jun's girlfriend from 34 weeks ago is the actual girl involved in the story.)
Someone on another forum posted about seeing Megan like some of Jun's pictures again on instagram after the drama so I'm assuming things are better between those two now?  

Personally, I think we should take this information with a grain of salt as they're all based on claims but no proper evidence? All I'm getting from this is that Jun is shady AF and even if the stuff about Megan being forceful is true, in the end this guy is the one who found himself involved in 2 different relationships so I'm putting the blame on him for now. Unless someone was holding him at gunpoint I can't find a good enough explanation for someone being in 2 relationships simultaneously. 

Posted

what a mess... hope megan's taking it well.... I happen to like her. truth be told

Posted

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate hate hate her intro but I don't mind the rest of the videos.

Posted

To sum up the little 'boyfriend drama', someone who's supposedly friends with the other girlfriend left a comment on Megan's Boyfriend tag video saying she stole him from the other girl. People didn't pay too much attention to that comment since they all just assumed that person was just trolling. Then a few days later, Megan posted on snapchat that her boyfriend actually had another girlfriend who lives abroad and contacted her after seeing the Boyfriend Tag video. On the same day, on twitter, some users were tweeting about some 'tea' about Megan that people didn't know about and that it was funny that her 'fans' were sad for her, not knowing what actually happened. Some girl then made a twitter account early July (I think it was around the 6th?) claiming to be Jun's girlfriend and posted a twitlonger about what actually happened between her, the boyfriend and Megan (I didn't get to read the actual twitlonger though as she deleted it a few days later and, as per usual, I'm always late to the party :alpacabored:.) 
If you search for Megan's name or her username on twitter, there are a few people discussing the drama/twitlonger around 6-7 July.
I think I found the girl's personal IG (there's literally a picture of her and Jun on it and he left a comment on the pic as well. It's from 34 weeks ago so I'm assuming it's her but I'm a bit hesitant to share it though.) The girl has the same name as the one who wrote the twitlonger on twitter and a similar bio.

From what I gathered, according to the girlfriend/people who read the twitlonger, Megan was very forceful about getting into that relationship with her boyfriend and that happened while he was on a break with his other girlfriend (?). Apparently he didn't even know Megan was black (!?) - that's from the only screenshot I found of the last part of the alleged girlfriend's twitlonger - and Megan blocked the girlfriend so there is no communication between those two anymore. Also the girlfriend is not Korean. She does speak Korean but she is a UK national (that's if Jun's girlfriend from 34 weeks ago is the actual girl involved in the story.)
Someone on another forum posted about seeing Megan like some of Jun's pictures again on instagram after the drama so I'm assuming things are better between those two now?  

Personally, I think we should take this information with a grain of salt as they're all based on claims but no proper evidence? All I'm getting from this is that Jun is shady AF and even if the stuff about Megan being forceful is true, in the end this guy is the one who found himself involved in 2 different relationships so I'm putting the blame on him for now. Unless someone was holding him at gunpoint I can't find a good enough explanation for someone being in 2 relationships simultaneously. 

Wow, that was more detailed then the forum I was on. I was able to find this twitlog via this person and the crumbs you left, but I don't think that's his gf. I still think Jun is an ass in this whole drama because if he was on "BREAK" persay from the fiance/gf obv it wasn't a mutual one if the gf got upset. Or maybe they made a rule not to date *While on break*? Either way, I think Breaks are dumb and childish. Either you stay together and work it out or you break up! There is no middle...and if cheating happens during the break, that's a clear sign that someone wants to eat their cookies and cake without choosing one, so just end the damn relationship.

In regards to Megan and fiance, Jun is fug and horrible juiced up. And this is no stereotype when it comes to Asian men and penis size, but steroids makes your junk small and he's been body building for how many years? Finding a nice body building guy is like finding a $100 bill in the street.

Back to the fiance/ex gf. So she was a UK National that could speak korean huh? Since you won't link her instagram, can you atleast tell me what her race was?
The other forum I was on didn't say and I've been dying to know! xD

I know

Posted

the whole boyfriend thing didn't really surprise me since she revealed him kinda soon-ish and immediately thought they wouldn't last too long but i didn't expect to see her crying and stuff this guy seems like a real douche

Posted (edited)

Wow, that was more detailed then the forum I was on. I was able to find this twitlog via this person and the crumbs you left, but I don't think that's his gf. I still think Jun is an ass in this whole drama because if he was on "BREAK" persay from the fiance/gf obv it wasn't a mutual one if the gf got upset. Or maybe they made a rule not to date *While on break*? Either way, I think Breaks are dumb and childish. Either you stay together and work it out or you break up! There is no middle...and if cheating happens during the break, that's a clear sign that someone wants to eat their cookies and cake without choosing one, so just end the damn relationship.

In regards to Megan and fiance, Jun is fug and horrible juiced up. And this is no stereotype when it comes to Asian men and penis size, but steroids makes your junk small and he's been body building for how many years? Finding a nice body building guy is like finding a $100 bill in the street.

Back to the fiance/ex gf. So she was a UK National that could speak korean huh? Since you won't link her instagram, can you atleast tell me what her race was?
The other forum I was on didn't say and I've been dying to know! xD

I know

The other girl came to Korea a few days before Megan posted about the drama on Snapchat so some more stuff might have happened offline. Hopefully they've all moved on now (although I have a feeling Megan and Jun are still seeing each other because she still follows him/likes his stuff)

Edited by 수아

Posted

She looks so much better without all that makeup on. I really wish she chose a style that would actually suit her

Posted

Why would Megan (or his other girlfriend) still stay in contact with him, he's so scummy and now just looks like a foreigner chaser. Probably just because he's body builder I bet lol

Posted

Her videos used to be such quality content IMO (in terms of the actual info rather than the visual quality.) now every other video is her at some weird cafe. We get it, Korea has lots of themed cafes. 

Posted

She legit looks white. Or maybe she just lightens her skin like crazy.

Also, I think the korean make up style that she's wearing most of the time doesn't suit her at all...She's very pretty but it I think a more western type of make up would look much better

Posted

some stuff . 

2dsa.thumb.png.75eb4297e6b979569c3d5177c54jjgta.thumb.png.1f14f626390b11fc8173ec54twfds.thumb.png.970dac246231bf3a6eebdf