• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

ChoNunMigookSaram/Megan Bowen

1631 posts in this topic

Posted

A bit OT: I really like reading but I've stopped trying to go through these multiple pages-long comments that user has posted (I have them on ignore since their semi-meltdown on Sissel's thread)

Anyways, some users have said exactly what I think about Megan: she's not the worst offender out there and I wouldn't have any problem with her channel if she wasn't: 1/ pandering to kboos still; 2/ lacking smarts by NOT capitalizing on her fitness journey (people have been asking about this for-fucking-ever) and 3/ taking advantage of some doors already opened to her to get better quality wigs and clothes.

None is even that naive to think Megan is that super Boss Babe™ (exhibit A was her failed clothes re-selling shtick a few years back) and we don't need the same 5000 words essay posted three times in a row to convince us of the contrary.

Until there's new interesting tea posted - after a few interesting videos here and there, her channel went back to being stale - I will stop checking this thread which is as slow as Megan's content evolution.

Posted

has she ditched that cringey intro yet

Posted

has she ditched that cringey intro yet

No but I wish she would. That aegyo shit has never been a good look for her.

Posted

She keeps reminding her viewers ''oh I'm black'' to have this shock factor related to her for more views.

Her videos are rather to be boring to be honest.

I had no idea she was black I--

Posted

I had no idea she was black I--

I hope you're not serious lol

Posted

I hope you're not serious lol

I just recently started watching her so.. yes I'm serious. I'm black and I understand she has afro-centric features I just really didn't know because she was so pale 

Im sorry

Posted

I just recently started watching her so.. yes I'm serious. I'm black and I understand she has afro-centric features I just really didn't know because she was so pale 

Im sorry

I mean I can see how somebody wouldn't think shes black, I guess I'm just used to people who post on this thread knowing a lot about her lol. I was gonna say something about her natural hair videos but she hasnt posted one in almost a year so I can see how you could have missed those 

Posted

I mean I can see how somebody wouldn't think shes black, I guess I'm just used to people who post on this thread knowing a lot about her lol. I was gonna say something about her natural hair videos but she hasnt posted one in almost a year so I can see how you could have missed those 

Yeah I didn't mean to be rude or anything, when I saw her old photos I could see it then

Posted

Lol, it's been a really long time since I've been on this thread and the consensus seems to still be the same regarding Megan's wigs. xD

Posted

so one user got permission from Nyx to make a discord, sort of like a fill in for pull. "hi everyone! i just made a discord server after nyx gave me the OK. feel free to join! https://discord.gg/2NX4DaB "

original comment is on this page https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/13820-pull-is-closing/?page=2 of the 'PULL is closing' thread

if you join the discord they're going to be posting different chat threads for each of the personalities that are already on PULL that people ask for as well as any new ones ppl might want. Guru gossip has a similar one since they're website is constantly going down. Also for those who've never used discord, you can mute/customize which threads you want to get notifs for.

I've read a lot of comments asking where everybody is gonna go and a lot of ppl may not see the original comment, so I just thought I'd post this on all the threads I comment/lurk on!