• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

ChoNunMigookSaram/Megan Bowen

1527 posts in this topic

Posted

That I know of she hasn’t brought it up.

Hmm I remember her mentioning something about PCOS or maybe my memory is failing me.

Posted

Can she have kids? I vaguely remember a k-vlogger not being able to have kids but I have no clue if it was her of someone else.

She's mentioned it a few times that she can't have kids. But would love to adopt. Like everyone else I waiting for these fitness vids. 

Posted

She's mentioned it a few times that she can't have kids. But would love to adopt. Like everyone else I waiting for these fitness vids. 

I've even seen people commenting on the cooking vid with Eunice about her abs (and how she got them etc.) so even her usual kboo crowd is waiting for these fitness videos.

The people have talked Megan!

Posted (edited)

Fucking finally!!!!

Edited by rosetea
Video player didn't show up and I wanted y'all to see and play the video & not click the link because MEGAN FINALLY came through

Posted

Fucking finally!!!!

https://youtu.be/ZxQoulKKWAI

Me: -watching weird stuff on youtube-

Megan- How I lost 24-

Me:

giphyyut.thumb.gif.67240770c34464c276ffa

Posted

Fucking finally!!!!

https://youtu.be/ZxQoulKKWAI

I just closed my Youtube page to grab a shower but man I had to re-open real quick to watch this.

I'll admit, I'll be the first to criticize Megan on her wigs or her kboo-pandering but girl she finally gave the people what they want!

Megan honey:

giphy.gif

(I'm very happy to see that both her and Whitney are branching outside of that whole kboo bubble and are trying to find their legs in other fields atm.)

Posted

her body is so nice omfg

Posted

Yesss. i loved this video of hers and her body is really freaking amazing. 

Posted

Honestly felt like crying when I saw her recent video. SO SO SO SO SO PROUD. 

I saw someone in the comments say that they can’t wait for her workout videos? I didn’t know she was planning to do any, but now I’m excited too

Posted

Nice break from koreaboo content. 
Is something wrong with my phone though, was the video sped up? Or does she just talk that fast?  I haven’t watched her videos in years so idk...?

Posted

Damn that was a really good an informative video! Her transformation is incredible, and I'm so glad she emphasized the importance of losing fat in a healthy way, without starving yourself. 

She's honestly really good at explaining these kinds of things in an easily understandable way. I really hope she makes more fitness videos. I'd love it if she introduced some of her workout routines!

Posted

Damn that was a really good an informative video! Her transformation is incredible, and I'm so glad she emphasized the importance of losing fat in a healthy way, without starving yourself. 

She's honestly really good at explaining these kinds of things in an easily understandable way. I really hope she makes more fitness videos. I'd love it if she introduced some of her workout routines!

She made it very clear how to lose fat in a healthy way. It's so refreshing because so many people make it overly technical or skip right over. The other thing that I thought was great, which no one really makes clear, is that your body has a set weight. When you healthily lose enough fat, it doesn't guarantee necessarily mean that you're going to be lower than the weight you started. When you build muscle, you might gain more weight but that's because muscle and fat don't have the same density. It was brilliant of her to point it out because a lot of people don't think about that and may get disappointed if they mark an ideal weight but don't realize that, at some point, you lose enough fat that your muscle starts to build up.

I do hope she makes more videos on fitness because I think she has way more informative things to offer!

Posted

Finally , how long were we waiting for these videos a year .. more? I think I'm inspired. Everywhere I go for weight loss, it always the calorie counting and cutting. I mean calorie counting is useful, but it makes sense why my diets always end up trying to cut too much out and end up right back where I started. I hope she makes more of these. 

Posted (edited)

No one has mentioned her new video yet...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/msn7ihNBDfU (Sorry I an't work out how to embed the video)

It seems a bit of a wank. Both she and Carson have slim bodies and seem reasonably tall. The differences in their body types are negligible and mostly down to Megan's body building. The video's just an excuse for them to parade about in short clothes and show off their bodies. It could have been good if she'd gotten someone with a massively different body type to her. Maybe someone shorter. Or hell even show us how they are supposed to fit by doing it as a collar with a Korean YouTuber. 

Also that tweedy two piece gave me flashbacks. Exactly the style she used to wear.

Edited by Alye
I can't embed video. Still can't I give up!